Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: 8/29/03

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report for Intense. Friday 8/29/03

Well, I am in Chicago on business so I hung out in one of the burbs in a highly populated club area. Nobody else wanted to go said I hit the field by myself. Here’s how the night went.

Approach 1:

Walked into bar and notice an empty spot next to a lonely looking hb6 red head at the bar. I go up to order a drink and say, “hi.” We small talk and turns out she is there with a friend and it’s her birthday. I didn’t use any great lines but at one point she just says, “You’re too sweet anyway!” with a big smile. I should have had a better response but I just used the American Pie line. “Thanks, ya know, I get that a lot and it never gets old!” Well, I left soon after that. No attempt to close for a number at this time. I told her I would talk to her later.

Apporach 2:

I notice two girls standing by two guys. The guys appear to be AFCs who are ignoring them so I approach. Turns out those guys were their fiancé’s. However, needing to polish the skills, I continued to chat with these ladies for a short time. Obviously, no number.

Approach 3:

Two girls are walking by and I approach one using the line, “Hey, are you Jennifer?” One of the girls is like, “No” in a snotty attitude and they keep walking by. NEXT.

Apporach 4:

I see this AFC talking two these two girls. One was an hb6 and one was an hb5. I approached the hb5 and started talking to her. This was a great conversation. She was really cool with a good personality. However, she was slightly on the heavy side. One of those girls that would be pretty good looking if she lost 20 pounds. I get her number and she tells me to call her. I said, “Aright, have fun tonight!” I know I shouldn’t have said that but I redeem myself later on. I then go to another bar..

Approach 5 (Highlight of the night):

I head to a bar down the street. I see two slutty looking HB7.5’s sitting at the bar. One walks away so I take her spot next to the other girl and order a drink. For some reason I pvssed out and didn’t say anything to this remaining girl. She left soon thereafter to join her friend somewhere else and I stayed at the bar to enjoy my drink. While at the bar I notice two ladies across the bar. An hb5 and an hb7.5. After a short time I made some good solid eye contact with the 7.5 and we smiled at each other. That was my cue. I walked around to the other side of the bar and said “Hi.” Her friend, the hb6.5 excused herself to the restroom. Turns out the lady was 32, had a great body, and really cool with a great job. I lied about my age and said I was 25. I’m only 21. We talked about several things with lots of laughing and good conversation. At a high point in the conversation I said I had to go and I told her we should go downtown sometime. She then said which gave me the impression she was playing hard to get. Something along the lines of, “I don’t know, you think we should.” I said yeah and I got her card. Now the next part was great! She said, “You better call me!” I said, “I’ll see what I can do.” She said “huh?” with a big mysterious looking grin. I loved it! Obviously, AFC’s she’s used to dealing with would just say, “Okay, master. Your wish is my command.” I replied, “I’ll see what I can do” with a big grin. I then left.

Approach 7:

I go back to the first bar and hit on the bartender at the small bar in the back corner where there are very few people. My opening was something along the lines of, “Busy night, eh?” We small talked for a while and asked her about the area since I’m not from here. She seemed interested. Well, I went for a close and said, “Give me your number and I’ll give you mine and we’ll go out on the town sometime.” She then went on to tell me her husband wouldn’t like that and pulled her wedding ring out of her pocket. She said she takes it off when she cleans.

Approach 8:

I then go back up to the girl from approach number one. I put my around her when I first arrive and continue to small talk with her and her friend who’s birthday it is. I told her to give me her number and I’d give her mine. She gave me a napkin and pin so I tore the napkin in half, wrote my number on one half, and gave the other half with the pen to her. She hesitated for a few seconds but wrote her number down and gave it to me. I think it may be a fake number. I should have read the number back with an incorrect digit to test it.

Approach 9:

I go to this bar across the street for my final approach. There is a girl with two friends but this particular girl is kind of off to the side not saying much so I approach and begin talking to her. We exchanged numbers and I left.

As I’m leaving:

One of the sluts from approach 5 was sitting on the side walk as I was walking to my car. Some random guy walks by and says to her, “You should drop her off” while referring to her friend who was talking to a guy near by. The girl then waves the guy over and they soon thereafter leave in his car. I’m actually glad I didn’t take this girl home after I saw how easy she was.

After I get home:

The girl from approach 9 starts text messaging me! Asking if I’m still awake etc… Well, I’m assuming she wants to come over. And she sounds interested but kinda beats around the bush. After a few text messages she all of the sudden doesn’t respond to one so I call her and she doesn’t answer so I left a simple voice mail. Did I scare her off? I don’t know. Maybe she’s not “like that.” It perplexed me.

And that’s the night! I know this isn’t the most detailed report in the world but if anybody has any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them! Thanks!

-Intense.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought of a response to the "youre so nice."

"yeah, and you know its always the ones that seem nice that actually turn out to be the sick, demented serial killers."

it would also be funny if you blew your nose on the napkin on which she writes her name. that would be so funny.

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
"yeah, and you know its always the ones that seem nice that actually turn out to be the sick, demented serial killers."
Isotope,

So what has been the general reaction with women in your experiences with using this line? :)

Intense.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tone that down to "Nice, hah! that just shows you don't know me yet".

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never used it, but i dont think it would be terribel... especially if you said it with a grin. and after she calls you an nice guy you hav enothing to lose