"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Field Report 1st day

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Today was my first day for physical training for the week. I set my alarm for 6:30am got plenty of sleep the night before. Alarm goes off, I feel slightly groggy hit my alarm off. I get up and stretch shake the cobwebs out, peek out my window and see that it snowed the night before and theres like 2 inches of snow on the ground. I'm thinking damn thats s****y, then I look at the temperature it's 23 degrees I'm thinking man I should just go back to bed. But that would have been the easy way out so I get dressed anyways. I fix myself breakfast have: 2 eggs toast and a glass of orange juice and black coffee on the side. My friend told me he was going to run with me so I figure I would wait until 7:30 for him, when 7:30 comes he's a no show so I throw my jacket on and leave without him. I walk about 4 blocks up to a stadium track which is made for running. It's all snowed in and has ice caked over it, i'm like that's s****y and I don't feel like breaking my damn neck. I say to myself guess i'll just walk back home, but i decide not to. So, I run about three blocks back home huffing and slightly weezing all the way cause i'm outta shape and my back is all sweaty. I get a few strange looks from early bird drivers in there cars. I also saw a cop go by but luckily I was walking then to take a breather. I get on my block and I feel like I could take off my jacket and wear a t-shirt cause i'm warm. I get into my house rest for a bit and drink some water. I feel awake now and alert. It took me about 35 mins to complete the walking there and running back.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
You did WHAT solider?! I sincerly hope you are not doing sammo's plan, because then you must start doing three times as good tomarrow! It snows? Wonderful, i live in colorado and love to bike and run when its raining and snowing. GO RUN MORE, NOW! Run until you collapse... and then run SOME MORE!

actually not a bad first day just try to get some actual running in and not walk most of the way.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
NICE :)

Dont stress it man, you did good :) You conquered the urges to just say 'fvck it' and forget the whole thing. You worked up a sweat, so you're doing good!

Running in the freezing weather takes ballz man, dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

I for one say nice work on your first day :) Just make sure you follow through with this every day, not just this once :p

Peace,
Mikelo2k
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Nice, now for tomorrow: RUN NAKED!

just kidding. Way to motivate urself, nice job.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I'm just going to continue my Field Reports in here cause it's easier than makeing new threads.

-Field Report Continued-

Field Report 2:

Well I can honestly say that a good run feels real good afterward! This morning I set my alarm to 6:00am my alarm goes off, I shut it off and sit up in my bed for a second to think clearly, then I get up stretch and get dressed. I look at the mornings temperature it's 12 degrees. I tell myself let's do this. I eat a pair for breakfast and some juice then i'm out the door. I decide that i'm going to run around the park nearby my house. Saw a few drivers out but I really didn't care what they were thinking. I get there and run for about 5 minutes and i'm out of breath allready and breathing heavily, under arms all sweaty. I then walk back home to catch my breath. Can't imagine how I would do if I was a smoker. I get home rest a bit and get ready for school. I feel energized. I figured out it's no the running thats a pain in the butt, it's the getting up early and the preperation of the whole bit. That's the worst part I hate anway. Not to mention my whole family thinks i'm crazy but hey, i'm trying to improve myself that's how I see it, can't cheat myself.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Field Report 3:

Today I wake up at 6:00am, shut my alarm off and get up, shake the webs out and stretch. I get dressed and check the temp witch reads 23 degrees. I have some toast and OJ. I bring my cd player along with me to see if it helps any, and actually it gets me pumped to run. I run half the perimeter of the park and then get out of breath and my chest hurts and i'm huffing and breathing heavily. It hurts so bad I just want to collapse lol. I slowly walk back home. I will bring my cd player again tomorrow.
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Hahaha, no offense man but 23 degrees? C'mon that's easy weather. Up here (in Alaska) we cross country ski down *****in' hills at around negative 5 degrees in spandex (and nothing but spandex). At 23 degrees we just strip down naked run in the snow... barefoot. Just kidding, but good job for sucking it up.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I actually took a picture of me running in the snow naked and i'm going to start my own cult on the web! Would you like to join!?...Free of charge. J/K hehe (spandex) that's going to make me laugh all day.

But, seriously I didn't run this morning so I will make it up by running Thur and Fri.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Did my normal routine this morning. Ran for about five mins. I brought my cd player with me. I actually feel better after I run.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Field Report: 4
Did my normal routine this morning. Ran for about five mins. I
brought my cd player with me. I actually feel better after I run, I notice. It's not a big deal for me any more getting up to run.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Field Report: 4:
Did my normal routine this morning. Ran for about five mins. I
brought my cd player with me. I actually feel better after I run, I notice. It's not a big deal for me any more getting up to run.
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
sh!!!!t
im just gonna say that my week was hard as f*** my chest aches a lot my muscles are reactivated.

the lazy mindset is gone now.
 

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
this reminds me a girl that wanted to go running with me, i went for the first day...den i just stopped gonig
 
Top