Field Report #1 - First Time of Cold Approaching in the Mall for a long time

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I will start posting here my field reports everyday. I will start cold approaching every day and I would like to hear your opinions about my mistakes. Ok. Let is go into it.
Today I went to the Mall with a wingman to do some cold approach. I did like 10 approaches. I didn't get too much success other than some flaky numbers I get. I did a lot of mistakes and I had a lot of Approach Anxiety at the first 4 approaches then I relaxed a lot. After the 6th approach I was having 0 Approach Anxiety. When I have Approach Axnxiety (I will use AA to summarize) I am not creative enough to go indirect or less Direct so I have no choice than going Direct, using lines canned lines like "You are cute I wanted to say Hi" or simply skipping the opener and going straight to "Where are you from" or "You look mexican" or something like that. In most sets they were receptive to my Opener because I am very good at subcomunicating my Intent (Man to Women), therefore I was getting rejected after the first 30 seconds or maybe more but not instant blow out. I usually don't get blow outs compared to when I started doing cold approach when I got a lot of instant blow out because of very poor sexual subcomunications and intent. I fixed that over the years but now my mistakes are after 30 seconds or so. I think that what I am doing wrong is that I am switching to indirect after I open Direct and I think I am subtlety doing that because I don't wanna put the girl in an ultimatum to say yes or not but I don't wanna go indirect either at the beginning because I wanna master Direct Game and get better at it. I don't really know what I am missing but I can't get the girl chasing me after a Direct Opener although I can say that they chase the first 30 seconds, they ask me questions back and kind of looks interested but after that time I try to make them qualify and invest more using Qualification Hoops like "what do you do for fun" or just rapport questions but they get boring and disinterested very fast when I do that. Therefore I have no idea right now how to keep them interested for a bit more time in order to make a more solid close. I think I am playing a massive numbers game this way. I have some sexualizing routines but I don't think they are useful because despite that they could fix the problem of boring Qualification questions and could help to keep the Man to Women Vibe, they push too much the intent and can make me look desesperate for sex so I don't really know what kind of material could help me to change this issue.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you incorporate EscalatorGame?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am playing a massive numbers game this way. I have some sexualizing routines but I don't think they are useful because despite that they could fix the problem of boring Qualification questions and could help to keep the Man to Women Vibe, they push too much the intent and can make me look desesperate for sex so I don't really know what kind of material could help me to change this issue.
You will soon have the mall cop have a word with you. :rolleyes: Oh, and as well, you will encounter a prospective plate whose husband/boyfriend or father :eek: that is at the mall with her, and HE will have a word with you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When at a clothing store, hold up a shirt to yourself and ask a girl for her opinion. Tell her you're looking to change up your wardrobe and would appreciate any help. Women love to give out "advice" when asked. If she's receptive and starts to give an opinion, continue the conversation. Go with the flow. If she refers you to someone who works there, she has zero interest.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
When at a clothing store, hold up a shirt to yourself and ask a girl for her opinion. Tell her you're looking to change up your wardrobe and would appreciate any help. Women love to give out "advice" when asked. If she's receptive and starts to give an opinion, continue the conversation. Go with the flow. If she refers you to someone who works there, she has zero interest.
Nah, Chit chat goes nowhere plus I don't Iike to fake to approach that is not for real men, if I would be really buying, maybe that Opener could make sense but not in this case.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try asking if she has an idea for a birthday present for a girl. That's my usual mall line. U need a back story tho. So just do approaches and make **** up and make a story for it. The girl has a crush on u btw