Few Things Guy must always have in his Crib.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the following things are must have for all the dudes who get girls come home with em every other week or every day or every week....

1. Alchol, Wine, Coolers, margarita with tequila, and shot glasses or wine glasses.

2. a nice stereo, with good tunes, relaxing tunes, such as, marvin gaye, Eric Clapton, Barry white. Etc...

3. TV with few movies of Romance, Comedy, and Drama....

4. Fresh Food in the fridge, Juice, orange, Grapefruit, or whatever... food: something light like, salami, ham, salad, cheese, and dont Forget Fruits: strawberry, watermalon, peach, grapes, and bottle of whip cream.... try not to have anything to old that expired two years ago....

5. few paintings or nice photos, on the wall... defenatly have a flower growing. either inside of the house or on the balcony patio or whatever.... and make sure its growing well and always have nice scent smell in the house...

6. Never i mean never have, your clothes all over the apartament, and open bottels or dirty plate under the couch, it makes you look like dirt bag who doesnt take care of himself.

7. have a breakfast for next morning, muffins, coffe, tea, juice, pancakes or whatever, sireal with milk... anything so you can munch on... and have a nice clea T-Shirt for her to wear next morning.... and pair of boxers or whatever..

8. Golden Rule... always have condoms i mean always....and keep them out of sight... so she doesnt run in too em while looking around your apratament...

9. must have, candles, massage oils, and scent sticks that burn... or a nice romantic lighting in the bedroom.... make sure your sheets are clean... if you want to get her in you sack again.... and always have a glass of water on the night stand before you go under the sheets ....

10. its good if you play any musical instrument, such as guitar... drums. violin... etc... or whatever and have your instrument on display... or if not then have any thing relating to sport such as... basketball, soccer ball, football, tennis racket....

Thats all i can think of right now...

any ideas would be appreciated...

PEACE !!

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sure you have alot of experience in this field... being 18 and all!

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you stick your Fu*king head up your A$$ see if it feets... motherFu*k

Reaction score
LOL!

Actually, this stuff is important, and I fully agree... and I'm only 19 so what's the big difference? I have my own apartment...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good comeback. Very DJ. Now be honest, you're 18 and you have this 'crib' set-up? Come on ... you can be honest. *No one* knows you as anything other than a screen name and never will; spill the beans !

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
acctualy i am living on my own. and i am 19 now not 18 iteen and i only pay 400 a month for the crib plus i am off to college so instead of a dorm i got my own aprtament for cheap shiiii its not impsoible when your parents are willing to pay for it.... i have been living on my own for 9 month now and i got my crib set up pretty nice.... and you dont have to be in your mid 30's to base this few theories on your experiance..... its my opinion about the things and i am not expecting anybody to follow it or whatever i am just sharing it... maybe someone will share theirs and we can pick up lil bit form here and there.... afterall i didnt commite a crime did i....

Cheers ....

Peace !!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez kids, calm down before I have to moderate this thread. You wouldn't like me moderating this thread...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having clean sheets and condoms is obviously good advice but the rest does sound a little over the top...
i mean if you do all that stuff anyway thats cool,but if its just to make a good impression on a chick, thats way too much hassle.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok all you douche bags out there that are hating on my post... Fu*K oFF....

well for past weeks i have observed what some of the things people have in their Apt's and Houses that attract women....

Well firs of it all depands what kind girls you ussualy hook up with if their skanks .... then it doesnt matter what you have and what you dont... but if its girl that attracts not only sexualy but mentaly and every time your with her you feel very comfortable and realxed ..... then you need to look into some of these things.... well if you met or know a girl and you want her to keep comin back to your crib house whatever then following things are important... those things that i stated in my first post and the following.... have few good books in your house that relate to everything... you dont have to and go by 20 books at the same time but as the time goes by.... have nive movie collection.... or music collection.... basicly have collection of something that most humans=females will be interested in.... Books are good for inteligent women girls... who like reading and most of the girls will dig you for it if you have nice library in your CASA.... its very important to have at least couple bottles of wine in your house.... WHY? because wine is a social drink... you can seat down listen to music or chat, eat, sat out on the patio,,, and both of you seepin on the wine... you ll be amazed how fast she ll get all happy and feel wamr and comforted when your having a good converastion with her while speein on glass of wine it will warm her up inside and make her want you... okei about the collection of Cd, Movies< Books etc.... when you had a great time with a girl and you want to see her again and again... let her borrow a movie or a musical cd or a book... so you can always have a reason to call her up and say... hey you still got my book ,cd whatever is there chance i can get it back thats thing they cant refuse to say no to... so there you already have meeting with her... the most inportant thing is to make a girl feel comfortable around you and best place to do it is your crib...

Cheers

Peace !!

Mister101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Alen-Delon,

are you even old enough to drink wine?? Just a thought...

And about those books: A whole library full of worldclass literature isn't worth anything if you don't actually read that stuff! Would be kinda embarrassing if she asked you what you think about a particular book and you don't even have a clue what it's about, right?

When I'm at peoples houses/apartments, I always try to check the bookshelf (if existent...). Usually the books you own tell a lot about your personality.

Mister101

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey MIster 101

Where i live theres is no age limit on alchol .... and yes one of my hobies is to read books... so i know a quit lot about stuff i have if you really wanna know.... i am not writing these stuff just of the bet... i am speaking from my experiance... you may take a pice of advice or you may not its up to you.... but please stop busting my balls about the shYt i write....

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention, Razors, tutors, papers, scales, light bulbs, bongs, chillums, lighters, spoons, and baking soda...jk

You forgot to mention Razors, Shaving Cream, cologne, deodorant, hair spray, pomades, tootbrush, floss, paste, toilet paper, air freshener, a vacuum, shampoo and conditioner, acne removal agents, and tynenol.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
those things are the must for every guy i think .....

Skatanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few Things Guy must always use when writing.

1. Full Sentences - These make you seem more intelligent, and are usually used to convey thoughts, perceptions and situations.
  2. Punctuation - These help people to read and comprehend what you're writing.
  3. Paragraphs - The use of these prevent people's eyes from glazing over what you've written.
  4. Full Stops - Without these, nobody will take you seriously.
    [/list=1]

These are good points, whether raised by you or myself:
    • Keeping objects related to hobbies in view. This helps keep conversation flowing and create an image of you in her mind.
    • A flower or plant adds life to a room. It makes (most!) people happy to see a living thing, whether it be a cat or a plant. It relates to a human's basic desire to be back outside, living caveman style.
    • Brightly coloured fruits in a fruit bowl look fantastic and have a similar effect on people as my previous point.

The rest of what you've mentioned is common sense, hygiene, and simply looking after yourself and your apartment/house.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Few Things Guy must always use when writing.

Originally posted by Skatanic
  1. Full Sentences - These make you seem more intelligent, and are usually used to convey thoughts, perceptions and situations.
  2. Punctuation - These help people to read and comprehend what you're writing.
  3. Paragraphs - The use of these prevent people's eyes from glazing over what you've written.
  4. Full Stops - Without these, nobody will take you seriously.
    [/list=1]

1. Don't forget Spell Check and a Book on Grammar

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
ok all you douche bags out there that are hating on my post... Fu*K oFF....
how exactly was i "hating"?
and with these kind of responses noone will take you seriously,i know i dont.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
Why dont you stick your Fu*king head up your A$$ see if it feets... motherFu*k
Relax bro. Don't let asses like that get to you. A man never has to prove himself to anyone and that's all good advice. I've read it in lots of different areas of the site, but still it helps because you put it all in one spot right before I'm about to move into my apartment. Thx

crushen

Don Juan
Reaction score
why hide condoms? who cares.

you should really have your living space however YOU want not how you think someone else likes it. obviously certain things will drive people away but if a girl is attracted to you she won't care that much about where you live

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OKEI i dont think i made my self clear on this post... i put some of (My) ideas here i didnt say this is how you suppose to be or have your Apratament set up... i just gave few ideas based on my experiance...it might as well help you it might not.... and why is most of the people try to argue my points... i didnt write anti christ did i for christ sake.... leave me alone if you dont like this post. theres no reason for you to leave negative posts here.... and about my grammar... i dont live in english speaking country nor i have lived or intend to live there... and i dont think people come here to read about smart A$$ poeple like some of you around here theres enough of you out there.... and the sad truth is that most of you are lonely uneducated fulls....

Peace !!