Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fertile women rank gorgeous women much tougher- they compete intergender big time

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys predict of the future of north america in terms of AFCism and things like that, I would love to get some opinions. Everybody says guys on here are so wise, and I definitely agree, a lot of good posts here by intelligent and great guys.

Here are a few things you are going to be interested in.

1) Avoid TV and movies at all costs- America is controlling the media in a way that enforces all sorts of negative **** into your subconcious. When do you think all this AFC **** started appearing. Movies are made to create drama thats all. For example, I was watching this movie and the guy in a bar waited like 50 seconds after making eye contact with a girl to apparoach, they kept exchanging eye contacts and the guys friends ultimately dared him to go. ha ha ha. if you do that in real life, the chick would think you are the bigegst ***** in the world.

2) chicks ****ing read tons of magazines and **** and are naturally more curious than guys because they have WAY more to lose than guys in relationships. Thats why they seem to have such a strong calibration. All the david deangelo's girls are 10 times better in body language naturally is BS. They learn.

3) If you want to get a gorgeous chick, you must conqueer her unconcious animal brain, as well as her socially formed, media filled experience based brain.

4) If you miss the 3 second rule, you should not go in at all. Instead, wait to social proof and DHV then approach. In other words, once you wait longer than like 10 seconds after making eye contact, do not approach with routines until you demonstrate pre selection.

5) Know human nature. Apply the rules of human nature to everyone. Always adapt. Dont be a ****ing loser and say its my way or the high way. Being alpha doesnt mean you go against the society. People who go against the society always suffer. Ghandi is a perfect example. as a human animal, you have to camouflage and adapt your self to the situation. You have to build enough calibration that you can bond with anyone. always talk interms of their interest and let them empty their tanks out, and dont reveal much about your self. Also, always expand their ego, never tell em they are doing something wrong no matter how wrong they are. Let em feel that they have the control of their decisions, and you simply approve and agree with them mildly. Do not hurt abyone's ego and pride or you are dead. Do not focus on differences and eagerly talk about how you are so unique from others, always focus on similarities between who ever you are socializing with.

6) Humans are animals. Biological machines. It is very hard to figure out their nature I tell you, but it is doable. you have to find all the right buttons. the key is to echo emotions and body gestures of people unconciously.

7) Practice whatever you are doing until you internalize it and are able to perform it unconciously. do not appear as a try hard. People must not know what you are doing, because you are unpredictable and very smooth and natural at delivering your maneuvers.
STYLE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS.

he is probabely the most evil, manipulative , sneaky bsatard this world has seen. But look how he comes off. As a harmless, niceguy who totally comes under the radar.

Make sure you always attack UNDER THE RADAR.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you think all this AFC **** started appearing.
I don't think AFCism suddenly appeared. I believe it's an evolved form of male chivalry and manners. Way back before the whole feminist movement, men were BIG AFCs (according to this site). They would try to impress women with gifts, politeness, and romantic words. So, what was so different about things back then than now? Confidence is a big one. A man who can pull all of the above off with confidence will have a better chance of success than a man doing the same thing without confidence.

Feminism is a big one. Women have changed since the whole feminist movement. They are no longer the helpless, delicate, jobless creatures they once were. They're now independent, strong, and career-oriented. They no longer need to be wooed with gifts and chivalry. The problem comes with the men not evolving with the women. Men today are still very chivalrous, but they are now intimidated by the independent women. Any women who complains that men aren't chivalrous today is full of 5hit. Many men are, but they're the boring nice guys that the women don't want.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever it is...we will adapt. your doing a great job it seems. Good for u man.