Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminized Personal Development Day

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the 5hit just keeps getting shoved down our throats. On Friday at work, we're having a "Personal Development Day" which is mandatory for every employee to attend. Here's some stuff from the program:
-------------------------------------------------------
Session 1: Gender Bias in the Workplace

Widely shared beliefs about gender and gender roles continue to disadvantage women in the
workplace. Such biases often operate outside of conscious awareness but lead to biases in
hiring, evaluation and promotion decisions. Melenie will help staff examine how they can
decrease the effect of gender bias at work and promote a gender inclusive work environment.

For several years, Melenie has worked as an independent consultant
sharing her knowledge and expertise through leadership projects and
workplace training. With a background in adult education and training,
Melenie is now a published writer, as well as an accomplished speaker on
intercultural & diversity in the workplace, human resources and leadership
development.

After that's all done, we get to do some fvcking yoga...

Wellness Matters provides staff with “hands on” information on various wellness activities
& techniques aimed at contributing to having a “healthy mind” and “healthy body”. We will
each have an opportunity to experience 3 of the 5 sessions described below. Each session will
be approximately 20 minutes.

Sessions:

1. ZEN•GA: An emerging exercise, this derivative of Pilates was created with a Yoga
influence to bring stamina, resilience, and enhanced core stability through exercises that
give a sense of expansion through movement. The movements of ZEN•GA increases a
focused, calming, yet dynamic state of presence.

2. Melt Method: MELT Method uses specialized techniques and MELT balls (provided)
to rehydrate the connective tissue, balance the nervous system and restore space to
compressed joints. You'll leave this class feeling relaxed and ready for the rest of the
day.

3. Chair Yoga: Yoga at your office or home chair! What could be better for those of us who
are desk jockeys or want to use the convenient environment of our dinning room to get
a bit of exercise.

4. Wellness Workshop: This very interactive session will cover a variety of potential topics
including: self-massage techniques, guided meditation, exercise techniques & benefits;
ideas for self-care; breathing & laughing yoga; and exploring guided imagery. Come and
explore!

5. Wellness Information Exhibitors: Attend and receive fantastic wellness information on a
variety of topics including the following:
- Cancer Care - Get Checked - (screening)
- Blood Services – Blood typing etc.
- Lung Association – Information & awareness

Man, I can't wait to do "laughing yoga" and play with balls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm dreading the day when I'll be forced to do the same.

Fvck.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't miss this nonsense since moving out of the US.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how i would handle having a work environment like that.

Make a men want to stop working.
Fack yoga

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the contact info, isolate, then shove something down Melenie's throat.
I'm afraid melenie is a mid 30s short chubby girl with short hair, awfully women is such roles are hot only on tv.

Desdinova btw does this melenie care about female issues or is into immigrant issues as well? cause on google theres a girl which fits exactly your lines....and my description.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Melenie will ease the tension of your staff! No structuring too rigid!!! Low rates will blow you away! Special discounts for large groups and team-building exercises.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid melenie is a mid 30s short chubby girl with short hair, awfully women is such roles are hot only on tv.

Desdinova btw does this melenie care about female issues or is into immigrant issues as well? cause on google theres a girl which fits exactly your lines....and my description.
You are correct... about everything.