Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists show their true colors in the oddest places

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are feminists of convenience and really just choose to describe themselves that way rather than being ideologically committed to true equality in practice. It's only a tiny minority of women that are willing to pay their share of the dating bills. Most of the time they are feminists only when it works to their advantage and they revert back to relying on traditional patriarchy when it's in their best interests to do. Feminism is something to use at their convenience.

As for calling men creeps like in that article, most of the time it's because a guy approached a woman and doesn't understand that in her mind she's too good for him. Meanwhile, if she's really into a cad type, he can get away with being really forward physically or taking certain liberties. The use of "creep-shaming" in my mind is a lot of the time really "shooting out of your league shaming." They are not the same thing. I think the creep label should only be reserved for guys that do things like peeping tom type stuff, or going up to random women and violating them by grabbing at their breasts and genitals, or who persist in pursuing a woman after she's made it clear she's not interested.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies over there Nutz...I can't believe someone could write this and not proofread it and go, "oh wait, this makes me sound like an idiot!"

Double standard much???

And no, Mens Rights groups only exist to destroy women and knock them down. While I will admit some feminist groups are a little crazy for my liking most of them just want to be given equal opportunity. Sorry, I don't take MRAs seriously.
So both genders shooting for equality, but:
If women do it = Good
If men do it = Evil

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Most of the time they are feminists only when it works to their advantage and they revert back to relying on traditional patriarchy when it's in their best interests to do. Feminism is something to use at their convenience.
Man that is really true. I doubt a lot of the broads out there who identify with feminism can tell you much about the morality or ethics or philosophical merit or their alleged code, they just use it as a false flag when expedient...

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
Man that is really true. I doubt a lot of the broads out there who identify with feminism can tell you much about the morality or ethics or philosophical merit or their alleged code, they just use it as a false flag when expedient...
Most of the time they just want the rights and perks of being equal with men but none of the responsibilities.

Bill Burr had a great line in one of his stand-up routines about how they're cherrypickers:

"Equal pay, yeah I'll take that...split the cost of dinner and the movie, eff that, you can keep that...."

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Most of the time they just want the rights and perks of being equal with men but none of the responsibilities.

Bill Burr had a great line in one of his stand-up routines about how they're cherrypickers:

"Equal pay, yeah I'll take that...split the cost of dinner and the movie, eff that, you can keep that...."
Yup and men are so faggotized and sex crazed that we allow this instead of kicking these biyaches back to the kitchen where they belong.

Once the sex drive is engaged men lose any strands of logic in their mind

Even on this site you have a fair number of posters who get vaginal itch anytime a man calls a spade a spade....then they holler 'women hater!'..these dudes should go ahead an get the sex change because they are spiritually women inside

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked by a park with a newly-built playground. This being NYC the playground is fenced in since there's such a dearth of space for kids to play and be safe.

Anyway, the sign on the fence said "No Adults Allowed Unless Accompanied By A Child."

I thought that said a lot. Mind you, I have no interest in hanging out in a playground by myself. But I thought: At whom was this sign aimed? Who dreamed up this form of discrimination and who approved it?

I'll lay dollars to donuts no one will call the police if a single woman walks into the playground - even though she's just as likely as a man to commit a kidnapping.

And what kind of world, exactly, are we shaping around our kids if we teach them that all single adults are not to be trusted? I realize we teach them not to talk to strangers and to err on the side of skepticism. Still there was something unsettling about that sign.

Another example - down in Rio de Janeiro, which is fast becoming feminized, the metro trains have "Female Only" cars. Ostensibly for safety. I told my wife that's discrimination. She said, well some guys do some things on the train they shouldn't. Point taken, but I told her, well statistically a lot of blacks commit crimes. What if they made "Whites Only" cars? (Like we used to.) Would that be right?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I walked by a park with a newly-built playground. This being NYC the playground is fenced in since there's such a dearth of space for kids to play and be safe.

Anyway, the sign on the fence said "No Adults Allowed Unless Accompanied By A Child."

I thought that said a lot. Mind you, I have no interest in hanging out in a playground by myself. But I thought: At whom was this sign aimed? Who dreamed up this form of discrimination and who approved it?

I'll lay dollars to donuts no one will call the police if a single woman walks into the playground - even though she's just as likely as a man to commit a kidnapping.

And what kind of world, exactly, are we shaping around our kids if we teach them that all single adults are not to be trusted? I realize we teach them not to talk to strangers and to err on the side of skepticism. Still there was something unsettling about that sign.

Another example - down in Rio de Janeiro, which is fast becoming feminized, the metro trains have "Female Only" cars. Ostensibly for safety. I told my wife that's discrimination. She said, well some guys do some things on the train they shouldn't. Point taken, but I told her, well statistically a lot of blacks commit crimes. What if they made "Whites Only" cars? (Like we used to.) Would that be right?

I've said this before and it becomes true with each passing day.

In 15-20 years the male will be outlawed....intravenous castration will be the norm in school for boys who show the slightest sign of acting out...we will all be 'hens' as in the norwegian system.

society has de facto criminalized the male today and yet men are slow to realize this. Oh men are secretly scared...but we laugh and fall back to gallows humor...the married wonder 'if their wife hates them as much as everyone else's wife seems to'...'no' the deluded man tells himself 'my wife is different'...:crackup: :nervous:

Rather than honestly looking at what appears to be a reality in which the totality of females view the totality of men as an unfeeling and untiring renewable resource, to be drawn upon, we place our faith in the female, or rather the individual female, who would never think to use us. this is why we as men tend to magnify even the most trivial acts of kindness from women as being proof positive... or rather disproof positive of the overall trend of female usury in regards to men

this is a wake up call, you can choose to look for your own private little paradise on earth in the form of a woman that most likely doesn't exist, or you can start to exert pressure onto society by refusing to feed it, stop being scared that you might not ever find the right woman, and start being scared, and then angry that society is using you on multiple fronts without consent. never in history men had the opportunity to truly understand themselves, our identity has always been strained through a female filter first and then offered up to us condensed in a solution of chivalry and misandry but this is what im offering all of the men listening to this, a chance to contribute to a shift in male thought and attitude whether women and society want it or not,, taking such a path, does not involve swearing off women, it merely involves accepting something about their nature that will for the rest of your life, render you incapable of viewing them in the form that society has drawn them. this is what male sovereignty is, hatred f women? dont flatter yourselves, weve been indifferent for a long time now..... the questions and the answers to them are now being framed in such a way that it can be devoid of any female input. and the question must now be formed shaped, and eventually answered by men. what path will men take going into the future? This is your next watershed moment men, except this one has the otential to free men for good. many men say that the objectives delineated here are impossible, that men are biologically incapable of rendering themselves free of the influence women and society have over them. i say its not only possible, but necessary. we discovered and split the atom we can do anything we please.