Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists poop on police and take selfies...New Low...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah I guess even pooping on police feet, they feel the need to brag about it on social media. Wonder how many of these girls are from single mother households or households of beta weak fathers?

This is just disgusting and lack any kind of class. Not even guys would do this.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is part for the course. When you believe in stupid crazy sh!t then you do stupid crazy sh!t.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years from now hopefully that kind of people will have their chapter on the psychiatric manuals.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know they're feminists? They're protesting an anti-protest/noise bill.

Also, are they single? :lol:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in the UK,

standard female behaviour because theyre opressed

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of behavior has traditionally been the preserve of crazy male rock stars such as Ozzy Osborne, Marilyn Manson, Tommy Lee etc.

Morden feminism must be the new masculinity

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah I guess even pooping on police feet, they feel the need to brag about it on social media. Wonder how many of these girls are from single mother households or households of beta weak fathers?

This is just disgusting and lack any kind of class. Not even guys would do this.

What's wrong with UK and USA cops?

Here if one of these ****heads get even 1 metre close to the shieldmen of the Shock Troop they'd already be shot by rubber bullets and running away because of the teargas.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been pvssified. Simple as that.

Once you get too many female bosses including police captain's, sergeants, mayors, government office leaders, it goes downhill for males and how business should be conducted. This is what's happening in the US and UK.

I agree, they should've at least pepper sprayed her or anyone that is combative during what is supposed to be a "peaceful" protest.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically Men have civilised western society too much, that no ones happy.

Let me tell you a story, About 15 years ago, Middlesbrough UK, was rife with Drug dealers and crime. People were scared reckless, the area looked like something out of Death Wish 3.

So they employed a Copper called Ray Mallon. This guy believed in violence. He employed tactics to crush & destroy vermin.

There was video footage of them taking down criminals with force, and this guy became seriously popular,

So popular, Old people could leave their doors unlocked

You know what happened ? Other people who didnt even live in the area started sticking there nose in, rich feminists who have never been robbed and live in the countryside, outraged you cant treat "humans like this"

Ultimately got him sacked, now Middlesbrough is a dossa hole again

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what happened ? Other people who didnt even live in the area started sticking there nose in, rich feminists who have never been robbed and live in the countryside, outraged you cant treat "humans like this"
That's an interesting thing that in a similar way happens in my country too.

There are a lot of "protests" of these rich, university girls (something to mention is that the best universities in here are the Federal ones, where you don't pay any fees, and as someone who is in one I can say that most of the people in there, going against the statistics, are the rich ones who doesn't need a free tuition) marching against the "violence against black and poor people". Policemen are taken as monsters that can only beat and kill people. It's interesting, from their nice apartment window view in the privileged parts of the cities they can't see the bloody **** that the rest of the city is, full of thieves, rapists, killers. The Police of my state have some "death squads", the BOPE (Special Operations Batallion) and ROTAM (Metropolitan Patrol Batallion), that are pretty much the guys that solves the problem. If there's no space in jail, no problem, hell always has room for one more.

If you live in medium to poor areas of the city, these guys are your heroes. When they're passing around, you know no **** will happen. Not to you, if you're a good citzen, at least.

I don't know if you guys ever watched "ELITE SQUAD", the movie. It's really worth watching, says a lot about the reality here.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
MIssed that story somehow. Bristol seems to have really gone downhill since the last time I visited it.