Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminist see men as God

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed in Youtube comments women always argue for feminism by using examples of trauma. They argue for feminism because some man in their life ( usually father or bf) wronged them in some way. Rarely do they argue political reasons for feminism. Its always personal traumatic reasons. Here are some reasons they may be doing this.

1.) It serves as an outlet for existential angst. Disillusioned young men vent and rage against God. They become atheist. God is the first thing teenage male intellectuals rebel against. Older disillusioned males rage against the machine aka govt.

Women rage against men. Men serve as a punching bag for any angst they feel. Subconsciously they view us as a Godlike figure. We are the authority they admire. If life sucks then it must be Gods/mens fault.

2.) They are unattractive. They feel like they can not compete in the sexual market. Males must be bad. It's not that she is fat. The issue is the male. Any trauma they experience is the fault of God aka male.

3.) Many daughters of divorce gravitate towards feminism. They need a reason that their once secure family has broken apart. It must be Gods fault. It must be dads fault. Dad is a proxy for God. I hate you dad. A couple of my friends are going through this with their children.

Last edited:

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this a bit. It occurred to me that feminists always compare themselves to men. Never competing females. My conclusion was that they have a inferiority complex.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well men are made ''in the image'' of god which means we are mini-gods
some men will rebel against u saying ';' we are not god'''
god must hate this , imagine being a father and seeing your son saying he is not you ...
thanks to dumb ass adam doing what eve told him to do ,we are now cursed with ''love'' which is a physical emotional reaction in effect to protect your ''offspring'' and stick around to secure the survival of it.
this is all punishment because it is now the year of the ''beast''
women dont love men they only love surviving, they will leave you without losing a wink of sleep to protect "their" offspring that came from your nutz
this whole thing is a setup ''god'' aka dad is lookin at how stupid men are and he is waiting for us to wake tf up and realize how this physical reality is taking advantage over all of us

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Christianity, the ranking goes: God > Man > Woman > Child. The Man is the order of God's word, and the women and children beneath are to follow him. In nature, Man is the default priest of God. God can be the Christian God or the order of nature. It does not matter. Through his decisions is what women should follow. Feminism thrives cause of Man. Society thrives cause of Man. Survival thrives cause of Man. Women know this which is why they always try to weaponize other men to do their bidding.

If you go through life knowing that all women look up to men it will make you less stressful. Even if you do not get laid by a girl or she does not like you, keep your dignity and you will feel far better for it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is taking a male view at a female idea.

We are not seen as Gods, far from it. We are seen as how a man views his God.

Let’s examine this from an evolutionary standpoint. Males are here to secure safety and resources for the women and children. Women are responsible for raising and birthing children.

It’s important to not forget that 30% or so of women died in childbirth. She was completely vulnerable if she survived. It’s incredibly important for her to depend on a male, or males.

Thus, it’s not her prerogative to achieve. She can’t go out and kill a buffalo when she’s nursing 3 children. She has the man to provide.

This is what needs to be understood in the psychology of women. I’m sure “not all” blah blah, but most if not all I have been involved in, do not solve their problems. They put time and effort into getting others to solve their problems. Rightly so, evolutionary forces means she is unable. She’s the child raiser.

Let’s look at the flip side. Any of you have kids? I do. The natural tendency for a kid related issue is to look to her. There is an unspoken agreement that while I will change nappies, and feed her etc (we aren’t cavemen)…the buck stops with her. Similarly our male ancestors would probably have gruffly moaned at his woman if he was tired and had kids bothering him. Similarly If he observed a child lacking care, who does he blame? It’s on her. It’s her cross to bear.

So, in terms of resources, women are hard wired to see men as the provider, or God. Man, in the absence of his own provider, created God (or certainly created stories to explain his conception of God).
Men essentially had to battle the complex forces of chance and nature. It’s why we are problem solvers as the buck stops here. God is just a compex way of explaining why the harvest failed. We have no one. We are alone.

It’s very amusing to observe the women you mention with this mindset.

In the workplace, the aim isn’t to get better skilled, or more assertive. It’s to ask men to “stand aside”. It’s to talk about their centuries of disadvantage, a complex way to get resource through manipulation (they never mention the scores of men who died and were disabled and disfigured from the work they had to do to support their families. Just the pay. That’s al)

I have been around some incredibly competent women but crucially, none of them wanted anything for free. None made mention of “privilege” and their lack thereof. They knew intuitively how it works: risk and merit.

The God you see is merely the tribeswoman moaning at her husband for more resource.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2.) They are unattractive. They feel like they can not compete in the sexual market. Males must be bad. It's not that she is fat. The issue is the male. Any trauma they experience is the fault of God aka male.
High quality women do not need feminism.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism comes in two flavors, one is real and the other is fake.

Some feminists want actual equality. As in being taken seriously in a professional sense, I know a few women who are competent and have told me about how some men will ignore them when it comes to work and interacting with vendors. These feminists usually still believe in meritocracy, aka equality of opportunity, and hate gold diggers or women who trap men with a child as a detriment to their cause. I get this and can actually support this type of feminism because I do believe in real equality. This is where the women who compete with men fall.

Then you have the lazy, entitled women who believe in equality of outcome and want everything given to them, because vagina. This is where all male feminists and lazy fvcks exist too.

Serenity

Reaction score
Men also do this though. MGTOW, incels and other losers do the exact same things hateful feminists do. They rage against women and blame them for their own shortcoming.