Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminist losing her sh1t attacks MRA's

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So annoying. Seriously. I wouldn't have the fortitude to talk to people like this, especially Red. She would probably get hurt or i would have to walk away from her. I promise you she has mental problems and has been bad touched as a child.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got through 30 seconds of that....so charming.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like daddy took her to the woodshed a few too many times. She should seek help from a therapist.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the man who was talking with her has no self respect , how could some one talk with him in this insulting way and continue as it is normal

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys keep aggitating those girls they may not have sex with you. And then you'll really be in trouble.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone should have asked her if the curtains matched the draips. I wonder how that would have went over.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
If you guys keep aggitating those girls they may not have sex with you. And then you'll really be in trouble.
I sure hope this is sarcasm....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12 mins and not ONE semi-hot girl in the whole video. big fail Canada.lol

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
12 mins and not ONE semi-hot girl in the whole video. big fail Feminist.lol
FIXED IT FOR YOU. It just reinforces the thought that women who call themselves feminist or lesbians are women that no man wants to fvck and they are mad about it.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
FIXED IT FOR YOU. It just reinforces the thought that women who call themselves feminist or lesbians are women that no man wants to fvck and they are mad about it.
This is exactly the truth. They've been scorned, mistreated, used, ignored and this is their way of getting even, all done under the morally superior guise of "enacting social change".

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hacerle caso a pendejos es engrandecerlos" (listening to dumbfucks is to embolden them). Why are people standing around listening to these ****s? They are the way they are BECAUSE PEOPLE GIVE THEM AN AUDIENCE AND LISTEN TO THEM!

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
"Hacerle caso a pendejos es engrandecerlos" (listening to dumbfucks is to embolden them). Why are people standing around listening to these ****s? They are the way they are BECAUSE PEOPLE GIVE THEM AN AUDIENCE AND LISTEN TO THEM!
Actually most of these people who were standing outside were waiting until the fire department would allow them to go back inside to the Men's right seminar they were attending. The feminists were the one's to pull the fire alarm, disrupting the seminar and then ambushed the people who attended outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists are always losing their shyt over something. It's what they do.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my1ken said:
Isn't the MRA/MRM or whatever just reverse feminism anyway?

No. Feminism has never actually been about equality because it never advocated for equal responsibility. At best it's one giant **** test stemming from Apex Fallacy.

Case in point, the Equal Rights Amendment in the US would have fixed all that, but when women realized they'd be liable to be drafted they turned around and squashed it. Just recently the National Organization of Women found out states were putting forward bills that would fix alimony laws and give parents equal time with their kids, so they organized and did there best to prevent those bills from passing into law. Feminists overseas saw to it that paternity testing is against the law in some places, eg France.

The feminist mantra that women were oppressed and men were the oppressors is pure unadulterated hogwash. Both men AND women were oppressed by the few who were in power. The only difference was in how the two genders were oppressed and downtrodden. Feminists have this nasty habit of looking at the top of the social strata, which admittedly are mostly men, but they project this apex status onto all men across all of history. That's Apex Fallacy in a nutshell and is why "patriarchy" is bunk. Every time you hear about the glass ceiling, but nothing about the glass cellar, you're witnessing Apex Fallacy in action.