"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Feminist Gets Totally Destroyed In Debate!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is a fascinating podcast. These two dudes, one of them (Muslim) bring in a bunch of woman on a regular basis & debate them on all matters of dating, the sexual market place & the red pill.

Things usually get very heated as Females simply cannot handle the truth, and as you will see are generally living in some fantasy land, far from reality.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
They got Mike Rashid in there... He's a G.

These women are a trip. So the girl at 1:10:00 would friend zone Eddie Murphy?

Just do you guys.

I prefer Kevin Samuels though. Maybe because I'm older and prefer something more relevant to overall lifestyle, finances and future planning.

These young dudes are on the ball though.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
They got Mike Rashid in there... He's a G.

These women are a trip. So the girl at 1:10:00 would friend zone Eddie Murphy?

Just do you guys.

I prefer Kevin Samuels though. Maybe because I'm older and prefer something more relevant to overall lifestyle, finances and future planning.

These young dudes are on the ball though.
These dudes are doing something most men are afraid to do in the company of attractive females.. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE
 
Top