Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminist Festival Refusal

Reaction score
Dear all, I'm being required to collaborate with a Feminist Festival by my university and I want to refuse to do it. For that I need to be very clear in my points. Can you tell me or point me in the direction to the main arguments against feminism please?
Please make sure to give me the references (papers, articles, etc.), because, so far, I have formed my opinion on youtube videos or The Rational Male, but not on real research

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're gonna get fvcked if you try doing this bro.

The science against feminism is far more cruel than anything you can come up with, but feelings matter more than facts.

Take the loss, get your degree.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, this sounds like it could end badly for you with nothing achieved in the end.

What's the backstory here? When you say "my university," are you a staff member or a student?
Is it just you standing up against the system or is it an organized group of people with some leverage?
If you provide the best facts and research possible, then what is the best outcome of this? Does this event get cancelled, its organizers fired, its budget decreased, people friendly to go become in charge, a policy change in your favor, etc.?

Even if it's just anti-feminism, you can't red pill people on the fly, so I assume presenting this research is just a formality and there's actually a greater plan involved? Something where others will protect your reputation / cover legal costs, names of specific target people are known, etc.If it's not this, and you're instead just a lone student who doesn't want to do it, then my best advice here is to memorize what losing feels like. Otherwise, it's best for others on this forum to help with compiling the research you'll be handing in.

So many random individual people from the 2010-2014 anti-SJW era tried to combat this stuff with stating facts and reason or "exposing" it. They quickly found out how little debate mattered and that no one important in society did anything to stop it after it got exposed (and the majority of the upper classes agree with social justice). They learned that they were already in checkmate for decades without even realizing it.

Unless this research is for an organized attack with other staff involved that can do something to help other men in the future, just do what they say. Really. They're stronger in all the ways that actually matter. Or just make up some excuse that doesn't get them mad or suspicious (and then memorize how emasculated you were by handling it this way).

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your battles man. We all here know the mess that feminism is. That does NOT mean that we needlessly poke the bear and fall on our sword out in the real world for zero gain. Play the game or others will play it for you. Be smart and strategic.

Remember that the RP is a praxeology and not an ideology like Feminism. You're treating it like an ideology. Put into practice what you observe and know about female and hivemind behavior to better YOUR life.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take this stance, however you would need to focus on the facts, like for example men account for a much higher percentage of suicide deaths than women.

If you give your own opinion during this time your going to be eaten alive, while everyone around you will feel entitled to their own opinion.

Reaction score
Yeah, you're gonna get fvcked if you try doing this bro.

The science against feminism is far more cruel than anything you can come up with, but feelings matter more than facts.

Take the loss, get your degree.
It is also an alternative that I've considered... the thing is that I'm already sick to my guts with all the feminism of my program and now actively collaborating with a feminist festival just makes me want to jump out of the window

Reaction score
Oh man, this sounds like it could end badly for you with nothing achieved in the end.

What's the backstory here? When you say "my university," are you a staff member or a student?
Is it just you standing up against the system or is it an organized group of people with some leverage?
If you provide the best facts and research possible, then what is the best outcome of this? Does this event get cancelled, its organizers fired, its budget decreased, people friendly to go become in charge, a policy change in your favor, etc.?

Even if it's just anti-feminism, you can't red pill people on the fly, so I assume presenting this research is just a formality and there's actually a greater plan involved? Something where others will protect your reputation / cover legal costs, names of specific target people are known, etc.If it's not this, and you're instead just a lone student who doesn't want to do it, then my best advice here is to memorize what losing feels like. Otherwise, it's best for others on this forum to help with compiling the research you'll be handing in.

So many random individual people from the 2010-2014 anti-SJW era tried to combat this stuff with stating facts and reason or "exposing" it. They quickly found out how little debate mattered and that no one important in society did anything to stop it after it got exposed (and the majority of the upper classes agree with social justice). They learned that they were already in checkmate for decades without even realizing it.

Unless this research is for an organized attack with other staff involved that can do something to help other men in the future, just do what they say. Really. They're stronger in all the ways that actually matter. Or just make up some excuse that doesn't get them mad or suspicious (and then memorize how emasculated you were by handling it this way).
Thank you for your detailed reply man. I'll give some details:
- I'm a South American student in a Master’s in Design program in Switzerland.
- I knew that by getting into an arts & design school the ideologies that I was going to meet were going to be feminists and SWJ, but my interest on design was genuine and I thought to focus on the studies and cope with the ideologies. But here I've found that the wokeness is so embedded in the program that I'm having a hard time dealing with it. Now, being requested to participate and collaborate in a feminist festival as part of the program (getting credits for it) is just too much. I already feel like an hipocrite or a double agent.
- Things that can play in my favour: I'm latin and because of the project I'm working on, people already know more or less that I've struggled with mental health issues. Like those two facts put me in the "victim" position and object of sympathy. Hence, my objection could be met with a little more understanding spirit.
- Things that can play against me: I'm a straight man.

I stay tuned to your comments, thanks!

Reaction score
Pick your battles man. We all here know the mess that feminism is. That does NOT mean that we needlessly poke the bear and fall on our sword out in the real world for zero gain. Play the game or others will play it for you. Be smart and strategic.

Remember that the RP is a praxeology and not an ideology like Feminism. You're treating it like an ideology. Put into practice what you observe and know about female and hivemind behavior to better YOUR life.
That's some wise advice, thanks man!

Reaction score
You can take this stance, however you would need to focus on the facts, like for example men account for a much higher percentage of suicide deaths than women.

If you give your own opinion during this time your going to be eaten alive, while everyone around you will feel entitled to their own opinion.
Yeah that's my plan, that's why I'm trying to summarize the main points against feminism with actual data. So if you have the references please share them with me

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

When has a logical argument ever swayed a woman or women? He will be eaten alive as you said even if he sticks to facts and not his own opinions. It would be a pyrrhic victory ultimately.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is a problem with the nature of men. All of this advice about not fighting that battle got us to where we are right now. We turn our heads and take it on the chin to keep peace and live another day. We gave the feminists an inch or two many years ago and look what happened?

I say go for it @Daniel in der Schweiz but be prepared to make a lot of enemies, and risk your future. You won't win, but you will affect change.

It only takes one to start a movement in the right direction.

Look at what Martin Luther King accomplished.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your detailed reply man. I'll give some details:
- I'm a South American student in a Master’s in Design program in Switzerland.
- I knew that by getting into an arts & design school the ideologies that I was going to meet were going to be feminists and SWJ, but my interest on design was genuine and I thought to focus on the studies and cope with the ideologies. But here I've found that the wokeness is so embedded in the program that I'm having a hard time dealing with it. Now, being requested to participate and collaborate in a feminist festival as part of the program (getting credits for it) is just too much. I already feel like an hipocrite or a double agent.
- Things that can play in my favour: I'm latin and because of the project I'm working on, people already know more or less that I've struggled with mental health issues. Like those two facts put me in the "victim" position and object of sympathy. Hence, my objection could be met with a little more understanding spirit.
- Things that can play against me: I'm a straight man.

I stay tuned to your comments, thanks!
Hi Daniel,
I once lectured in some Building related area in an Interior Design Course....Dreadful People,a colleague on striking a communication barrier with a particularly obtuse Student,took her pen and hand in his and drew a correct representation of the discussion topic on her board....The upshot was,he was sacked for Sexual harrassment...Such a nice gentle little Jewish Fellow too...Take care Old Chap,"Who puts the bell on Pvussy will get scratched"!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it seriously and turn it into a big joke. Have fun.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so it's not a part of any organized effort with a concrete plan attached to it. So the best move for OP is to either organize such a plan with several other big players in the university or to keep his head down and just take it.

Countless people in the West have been in your situation OP. Trust me when I say that a random student giving them an essay with facts and logic only ends badly. We've all had to deal with this too, and we couldn't stop it.

None of this stuff actually matters. You're operating on the assumption that these people mean what they say and that they have a set of logical principles they force themselves to abide by. This is far from the truth. What's actually happening is that they are seeking dominance and looting the system as best they can for their own demographic's benefit. They are happy to live with contradictions and will make up new rules as they go just to deal with opposition.

It doesn't matter how many "points" you have. If you try to stop them or show yourself as an enemy, then they will retaliate no matter what. You can agree with them on 99% of what they preach, but standing up against that 1% can get you treated just as badly as someone who disagrees with them completely. You won't be able to talk your way out of it because they'll just unleash bureaucracies, procedures, and protocols on you instead of talking with you like a human being. It ultimately comes down to a power play. What they have going for them at that university gives them a lot of opportunities for an easy life, and they don't like people who challenge their scheme.

That's what it ultimately comes down to. There are no rules, it's just pure Mafia-style power politics and you as a lone student can't take them down with a scientific essay. You'd have to get big fish involved to have any effect. People need to get fired, the loot needs to stop flowing in, and organizations need to get banned. If you can't organize such a deposition, then you have no choice but to keep quiet and help organize an event that will empower feminists to take your job.

Welcome to the Western university system. They have us beat down pretty badly here.