Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism Will Fail

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the powers that want to control us have gotten about as far as they can with feminism. NOW they will start to give men rights in Divorce court, and let us see our kids more, BUT in order to DO that, they will set up a "board" that will ultimately control ALL children, not just the one's in family court.... then they win, when they can indoctrinate your children without your input.....

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Do you have white knight syndrome? Rhetorical question.
No amount of education can overcome liberal stupidity.A lot of people who think they are oppressed are really just very whiny.Thread close for me.
Um not my fault you dont know what your own rhetoric stand for. yes mean yes and no mean no is reference to sexual assault not education. Any post i put these board not me saving no h0es i let them drown. if your asking if yes means yes is freaking retarded then i agree if you're saying college education favor women no. If you're talking about a grade school then i would agree that it does favor women.

You assume i'm liberal because i have an opinion. Im independent both liberals and conservative can suck a d!ck. Neither ones has done nothing for country but divided but enough about politics.

I agree but disagree human society is not a black or white issue. well sometimes it is lol. Men never lost our power we still have it but for some reason we let women convince not to use it. But see the main difference between men and women is that women would work together and hive mind trance like organism. Men on the other would slit each other throats then agree. well play devil advocate enough im bored of this. :rolleyes:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
And what happens when you don't manage your harvest profits very well and are unable to buy seed to plant a new crop? And what happens when you can't afford feed for your horse? Power and control never last if you aren't smart with your money.
What do you mean? I told you the answer. You flip your ponytail, shed a tear, make a false rape or child molestation charge, or whatever your usual manipulation tactic is, and assign one of your many men to the problem. There is never a shortage of men to come running to fix everything... and if you are old enough that this doesn't happen anymore, then you just divorce the sucker you are with and unload the debts on him and the courts will give you a helping hand in doing so.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very clear that feminism has partially created the financial mess the western world is in today. 75pct of consumption in the Us is done by women. Yet women earn less than 50pct of income and do not really innovate or create anything - there is nothing wrong with that, they are just not wired that way. So as a previous poster has eluded to, feminism will fail when the western world economy collapses

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
- Women can work and do more than just cook, clean and make babies.
Oh boy I can't wait to go work 60 hours a week for peanuts to go home to my cat or my children I have to pick up from day care!!! What a win!

"- Patriarchy is seen as an evil today while matriarchy is promoted as something good. "

That totally benefits women! Where are all the leader men for me to marry, respect, and be happy with? I have no idea! Maybe all these evil patriarchs are hiding them.

" The education system has changed. "

Yippy, overpriced degrees to get me the crappy jobs I don't actually want to work that we fought so hard to get! Hurray! Go team woman!

Yeah feminism won but it didn't win anything most women actually wanted or what they needed. They need patriarchy like a 4 year old boy needs a father: To prevent him from getting himself killed and making retarded decisions until he's mature enough to not be a moron. Women need societal rules to tell them not to be a slut or waste their 20's, etc, because they do not wise up until it's too late.

"Feminism got everything it wanted."

The Allies wanted and got their win over the Axis too but their countries were still leveled in the end.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus - I believe you actually agree with Tenacity. He's simply saying that feminism got what it whined about for so long, and then more.

Tenacity said:
- Patriarchy is seen as an evil today while matriarchy is promoted as something good.

- Men are oppressed to the point where in order to progress in this society, you are going to HAVE to become some sort of a male feminist.
I think these two things can be improved by strong male leadership. I am still not sure how this disappeared, it's a chicken or egg type deal. You can blame feminism, or enabling (which does not force children to grow up), but it also appears that men have allowed feminism/enabling attitudes to prevail. Either way, the answer is strengthening the men, the RIGHT way. Not jading them, like so many on this site.

Tenacity said:
- Society has moved to the Center-Left as a whole, and soon to be totally on the Left.
Agreed, and I am not sure there is much that can be done about this. It happens to all civilizations, almost Biblical.

Tenacity said:
Feminism got everything it wanted.
The problem is, they do not know what they want. They only want chaos, because only chaos will enable them to overcome their own insecurities. Again, as I've stated before, they just want to see the world burn become they cannot control their own lives. Then one day they wake up, likely because they realize they have a stake in this life, and realize they are going to burn as well.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of feminism, and it's historical progression, has to make a guy wonder.

We hear about "False Flag" operations of the past, and seen huge change come afterwards. Gulf of Tonkin? What if...

What if, a bunch of rich, male only, country-club members sat around in the clubhouse one evening (long ago) after their rounds. Suddenly, one cigar smoking gent laments out loud:
"My wife actually had the nerve to start complaining to me the first thing when I walked in the door after work about how she was stuck at home all day, bored, watching tv. I wish there was a way to trick women into switching places! How about THEY go to work and WE stay home all day? How can we go about doing that?"

Seriously, think about it. On some back lot in Hollywood in a street setting, they filmed an army of women burning their bras, carrying their signs, and yelling, then showed it on daytime television to women stuck at home doing laundry

...would it even need to be a real event?

Really. Take a step back and consider propaganda in our modern times. If the US can launch a missile at it's own pentagon to erase the financial records of a "unaccountable loss of 2.3 TRILLION dollars" and call it a terrorist plane attack, what else could we act out and broadcast as real? Can you discount the idea that "War of the Worlds" produced an amazing amount of psy-ops feedback? They had the nation fooled without trying, what if they really tried?

A woman without a job is actually pretty rare. Think about it. Use logic. The idea is crazy awesome, and ultra-scary at the same time.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, ladies. The idea of feminism will, indeed, fall. But it's too late, ladies, you're armpits deep in debt from school and shackled to your beloved job as a debt slave ...just as equally as men.

muahaha.

MUAHAHAH.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

...or unequally as men, because men seem to have a flair for finance that women don't. Ooops, did I mention that studies have proven time and again that single females are the best consumers?

Hmm....

HMMM...

Were they the "best consumers" before, or after they had their own jobs and own money?
There's a chick-or-egg argument for you, eh?
:nervous:

Emotionist

Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Turkey's President is sick of feminism.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30183711

"....He also said feminists did not grasp the importance of motherhood...."
Be careful! Erdogan is a islam fanatic and see´s woman only as bearing machines. Please do not quote **** like this. This culture Erdogan lives in is not a way of example. :nono:

Making comparisons is important. But comparing to lunatics on this topic is a punch in tha face to every woman :down: ... besides it is just unthoughtful.