Feminism again

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I was just fvcking around on youtube and i ran into the biggest sh!t i have read on the internet. Its scary that there really are people who think this way and are 100% sure in themselves.

Here is the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hx9273w4A&playnext=1&list=PLC9482411E290D5D5&index=13

And the comment:

"Listen, you need to evolve! Your reductionist thinking isn't keeping up with how society has evolved. Women don't look for protection and provision of resources all the time. One of the main reasons why there are things such as feminism is to get women into a place where she doesn't NEED that and can be with someone who she truly loves. Women are their own selves, capable and quite happy to take care of themselves."

The girls account was deleted so i dont know how old is she or anything. I would like to send her back to cavemans age, then after a year (if she is still alive) ask her what she thinks about protection, resources and true love.

"...can be with someone who she truly loves":nono: :moon:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is not what you need to worry about

Fact:

The vast majority of men, like women, can barely provide for themselves.

Don't worry about how other people will do in a caveman situation.

Worry about how YOU'D do in a caveman situation.

I'm not immune to this - here's Love Shogun's list of manly things he needs to learn how to do (that anyone who is worthy of survival should know):

1. Build a fire without using matches/gas/flammable liquids
  2. Hunt using a bow and arrow
  3. Build my own house
  4. Grow my own food
  5. Simple smithing
  6. ... and so on

Don Juan
Reaction score
women want equal rights as men in only things that benefit them. Fairness never comes to play in this.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Blah blah* feminism is bad *blah blah blah* men > women *blah blah blah* women can't fend for themselves *blah blah blah*

Seriously, this topic again? Everyone single man I've heard moan and complain about feminism up till now has been a whiney little b*tch that can't get over the fact that women outperform him. Just freaking deal with it already.

Feminism and equal rights aren't bad things. Because the moment we replace "woman" by "people with a toned skin" we'll get a ton of rage. Women are not less equal than men. They just have a different genetic encoding giving them certain traits that make them more caring, capable of growing a baby in her stomach and physically weaker.

That doesn't automatically rule them out as being suitable for as a mechanic, IT engineer or whatever. And before someone calls me bitter, thinking as a wife, p*ssy whipped or whatever: I really don't give a sh*t about all these movements, I just have a strong hate against a bunch of losers who blame feminism for the fact that they fail at life and can't cope with the fact that out of all people, women are better than them.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
*Blah blah* feminism is bad *blah blah blah* men > women *blah blah blah* women can't fend for themselves *blah blah blah*

Seriously, this topic again? Everyone single man I've heard moan and complain about feminism up till now has been a whiney little b*tch that can't get over the fact that women outperform him. Just freaking deal with it already.

Feminism and equal rights aren't bad things. Because the moment we replace "woman" by "people with a toned skin" we'll get a ton of rage. Women are not less equal than men. They just have a different genetic encoding giving them certain traits that make them more caring, capable of growing a baby in her stomach and physically weaker.

That doesn't automatically rule them out as being suitable for as a mechanic, IT engineer or whatever. And before someone calls me bitter, thinking as a wife, p*ssy whipped or whatever: I really don't give a sh*t about all these movements, I just have a strong hate against a bunch of losers who blame feminism for the fact that they fail at life and can't cope with the fact that out of all people, women are better than them.
This is your brain on drugs.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Fact:

The vast majority of men, like women, can barely provide for themselves.

Don't worry about how other people will do in a caveman situation.

Worry about how YOU'D do in a caveman situation.

I'm not immune to this - here's Love Shogun's list of manly things he needs to learn how to do (that anyone who is worthy of survival should know):

1. Build a fire without using matches/gas/flammable liquids
  2. Hunt using a bow and arrow
  3. Build my own house
  4. Grow my own food
  5. Simple smithing
  6. ... and so on
Hey, i like that stuff ...camping in the woods, fire without matches ...but i think a cavemans biggest enemies were the other cavemen, not the nature or the beasts. Read Lord of The Flies ...it shows how what we woluld look like with no police, no laws.

Sandhawk
Noone is moaning. i just found it funny what that women said. i couldnt think out such nonsense even if i had years for it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
This is your brain on drugs.
:crackup: :crackup: LOL!!! :crackup: :crackup:

Dude, so perfectly put and so minimalist . I love it!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, this topic again? Everyone single man I've heard moan and complain about feminism up till now has been a whiney little b*tch that can't get over the fact that women outperform him.
I have to agree with this comment. Guys who complain about feminism are usually pretty weak, and are most certainly not getting laid. Most men who complain about feminism can't even define it, other than some made-up childish definition they dreamed up themselves in a fit of rage after spending their 4507th consecutive night without poon.

I believe that feminism benefits men more than it does women, actually. I have no interest in returning to the days when men were expected to be the wage earner, get married, have children, and sacrifice themselves to the family unit while the woman cooked and cleaned and spent all the household money on whatever she wanted. No thanks.

If women are empowered to fend for themselves, then they can bone guys who make their 'ginas tingle rather than pathetic shlubs who only have a "stable job" to offer.

I think the guys who hate feminism are those who have no game and only have stable jobs to offer. That's my theory. And that type of man does lose in a feminist culture, there's no doubt. But if you've been reading seduction materials on the web for more than 2 months, why would you be that type of man anyhow? It doesn't work anymore, this ain't 1960.

"...can be with someone who she truly loves"
I don't understand why this is so terrible. Is the OP saying that he is not the type of man that a woman could "truly love?"

To those men who hate "feminism," you should really be asking yourself:

1) What do I have to offer on the mating market?
2) Are the things I have to offer still culturally desired?
3) If not, what is?
4) Why am I not working on cultivating culturally desired traits?

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I have to agree with this comment. Guys who complain about feminism are usually pretty weak, and are most certainly not getting laid. Most men who complain about feminism can't even define it, other than some made-up childish definition they dreamed up themselves in a fit of rage after spending their 4507th consecutive night without poon.

I believe that feminism benefits men more than it does women, actually. I have no interest in returning to the days when men were expected to be the wage earner, get married, have children, and sacrifice themselves to the family unit while the woman cooked and cleaned and spent all the household money on whatever she wanted. No thanks.
This

If women are empowered to fend for themselves, then they can bone guys who make their 'ginas tingle rather than pathetic shlubs who only have a "stable job" to offer.

I think the guys who hate feminism are those who have no game and only have stable jobs to offer. That's my theory. And that type of man does lose in a feminist culture, there's no doubt. But if you've been reading seduction materials on the web for more than 2 months, why would you be that type of man anyhow? It doesn't work anymore, this ain't 1960.
That

I don't understand why this is so terrible. Is the OP saying that he is not the type of man that a woman could "truly love?"

3) If not, what is?
These

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I believe that feminism benefits men more than it does women, actually.
There are a few married or divorced guys who would disagree with this.
I personally think it benifits noone.

Zarky said:
I have no interest in returning to the days when men were expected to be the wage earner, get married, have children, and sacrifice themselves to the family unit while the woman cooked and cleaned and spent all the household money on whatever she wanted. No thanks.

Then what? Let every man on the earth be the lonely hero who always knows what to say and what to do, and has his own business of course? 90 percent of people are not like that.

Zarky said:
Is the OP saying that he is not the type of man that a woman could "truly love?"
Im curious how you got from my first posts to this assumption.

Zarky said:

3) If not, what is?
I dont hate feminism. It seem to be more hatred in your post than in mine. Now look at your questions. Although they might be useful to ask ...they rather show what is the product of feminism.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
90 percent of people are not like that.
And, unfortunately for them, 100 percent of those people will get exactly what they put into life over the years: mediocrity.

Some people survive and others don't. It has nothing to do with moralizing - it's reality.

If a man is spared a divorce from a blood sucking harpy, congrats - he still wasted time in a sh*tty marriage.

How, exactly, is feminism the problem in this picture?

Sh*tty women will always be sh*tty women. Weak men (in the sense of drive) will always be weak men.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right: the weak ones fall. But many of those weak men are not that weak... they are good guys, they work hard, and they try to improve. But they are clueless. How could they know what to be like when they have no role models, they are told to shut up and be a nice husband.
I dont want to talk about feminism. It seems like it wont change in my lifetime, so why bother. Anyway, it must be better on the west cause everyone seems to defend it.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

3) If not, what is?
You are from California. Most of California is poor and speaks poor English. Seriously. Lots of homosexuals and fathers who change diapers. Great place if you like 35 year old women who you have to "game".

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

3) If not, what is?

I agree with most of your thoughts here. In fact every guy here should take Roissy's dating market value test for men.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

But, here is where you are short sighted and where guys like Roissy predict doom. Feminism is a cultural dead end. With the 80/20 rule in effect, you end up with a large number of men who will never have any relationship or be able to pass on their genetic heritage. (fortunately, I've done that, so its no skin off my nose). 20% of the men get 80% of the women. The so called alphas, then they throw em back to the betas, and most men don't want some washed up left over of a woman. You also end up with a culture where every man is trying to out alpha the other (see hiphop or british chav culture for instance), gotta be bigger, stronger, take no ****, richer, super alpha macho man to win. How you gonna get rich quick? Who wants to wait till they are 40? hmmmmm I can think of some quick illegal ways right now....
are you starting to see the destabilization that can take place over time? Look at the cultures that have thrived on this planet and the ones that have failed and look at how much feminism is involved in their rise to power. Look at the history of cultures and empires that have failed and look at how much feminism was involved at that point in time. You might start to notice some things. This is what most men mean when they say they have a problem with feminism. Modern civilization was built by the betas. If the betas abandon their posts to jump in the alpha game or go ghost, or go their own way, what happens to our civilization? Trying to keep a woman while the world goes to hell is not the way to go.

That being said, you are right about one thing....step your game up.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be threatened by this stuff. And once you get your head right, you won't be. In fact, you'll find it hard not to laugh at it. Just stop for a second and assess this video. Listen to the guy speaking. I don't even have to see what he looks like or observe his body language to tell you that he does not get laid. In fact, I've got 50 bucks right here in my wallet that says he's rather used to hearing, "let's just be friends." Listen to is vocal projection. It's timid, weak, and submissive. And that's before you even factor in the content of what he is saying.

Guys like this are adopting the extreme AFC position of listening to what some women say they want and running like hell with it in hopes that the women will pat them on the head and say, "Good male. I grant you entrance into my vagina."

And we all know how well that works.

Feminism is largely nothing more than a quest for validation. Hot women who are validated everyday won't see much point in it. Whereas lonely women who do not receive adequate validation will be a lot more drawn to it. And then they will backward rationalize (as they are so prone to doing) that it's because "men are shallow" (sound like the classic nice guy defense to you?). It will never occur to them that maybe they're just not attractive.

Notorious feminazi Gloria Steinam doesn't even practice what she preaches. She's quick to abandon her own cause whenever a man is able to make her feel like a woman. Do some research on her. The hypocrisy is hilarious.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
You also end up with a culture where every man is trying to out alpha the other (see hiphop or british chav culture for instance), gotta be bigger, stronger, take no ****, richer, super alpha macho man to win. How you gonna get rich quick? Who wants to wait till they are 40? hmmmmm I can think of some quick illegal ways right now....
Thats what i said. You cant expect everyone to be like that. Many years ago betas had at least a loving wife who cooked for them, did the housework, raised the children properly, etc. Thats what they got for providing for the family and being a manly man. Today they got sh!t into their face for that.

And those super-mega-macho men? and those market value questions?:
im i good enough according to a set of requirements defined by women and betas? hmmmmm.....