Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Femininity is about nurturing the family

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female's value is in her ability to nurture. This is her superpower. Her nurturing capability is what truly distinguishes her from a man. Her sexual appeal is secondary. I recently met a woman that exemplifies this. The millennial and generation x woman is an aberration of femininity. Narcissism has replaced their nurturing capability. Narcissism is based on selfishness but nurturing is based on selflessness.

I was working with a black woman in her late 40's. She had a slight edge to her which is typical for black women in the workplace. But she also had a heart of gold. She was extremely nurturing. She was the leader of the team of younger men. She had a very calm and maternal aura. She would call us "baby" in the way your grandmother would. Over the course of hours she started sharing personal information.

She stated that she makes sure everyone eats at the family cookouts even strangers. No one goes home hungry. She also stated that she never dragged her baby fathers through the court system to pay for child support and that she never will. She added that a woman's role is to support a man even if he loses his job. She supported her man to build him up even when he had an alcohol problem. In her view, a man is not supposed to pay for a woman's lifestyle. Both are supposed to work as partners. She is cool with her ex husbands new wives and she loves having them over for the holidays. They all get along for the sake of family cohesion. Family is most important to her. She encouraged her sons to forgive their runaway dead beat father. This woman has successfully raised 4 children who all have careers and are functional citizens. She also claims her step children as her own and encourages them to look at her as a mother.

This is the epitome of feminine. Familial cohesion is the #1 priority of the feminine. Think Big Mama in Soul Food. Sometimes its easy to lose hope in women. We often speak ill of female nature. This is because we are focusing on what female nature has mutated into. Femininity can also be virtuous and wonderful. The same goes for masculinity. For every wise King there is a man who lives down the street from his children but never visits.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A female's value is in her ability to nurture. This is her superpower. Her nurturing capability is what truly distinguishes her from a man. Her sexual appeal is secondary. I recently met a woman that exemplifies this. The millennial and generation x woman is an aberration of femininity. Narcissism has replaced their nurturing capability. Narcissism is based on selfishness but nurturing is based on selflessness.

I was working with a black woman in her late 40's. She had a slight edge to her which is typical for black women in the workplace. But she also had a heart of gold. She was extremely nurturing. She was the leader of the team of younger men. She had a very calm and maternal aura. She would call us "baby" in the way your grandmother would. Over the course of hours she started sharing personal information.

She stated that she makes sure everyone eats at the family cookouts even strangers. No one goes home hungry. She also stated that she never dragged her baby fathers through the court system to pay for child support and that she never will. She added that a woman's role is to support a man even if he loses his job. She supported her man to build him up even when he had an alcohol problem. In her view, a man is not supposed to pay for a woman's lifestyle. Both are supposed to work as partners. She is cool with her ex husbands new wives and she loves having them over for the holidays. They all get along for the sake of family cohesion. Family is most important to her. She encouraged her sons to forgive their runaway dead beat father. This woman has successfully raised 4 children who all have careers and are functional citizens. She also claims her step children as her own and encourages them to look at her as a mother.

This is the epitome of feminine. Familial cohesion is the #1 priority of the feminine. Think Big Mama in Soul Food. Sometimes its easy to lose hope in women. We often speak ill of female nature. This is because we are focusing on what female nature has mutated into. Femininity can also be virtuous and wonderful. The same goes for masculinity. For every wise King there is a man who lives down the street from his children but never visits.
I think your statement is nuts.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds great and for desert I take a government that defends my prosperity and rights as citizen.

I think I met less than 10 women like that in my life, half of them were old school women that were already old when I was a kid and the other half was not in western europe.

Dont wanna sound repetitive ofc, but I believe its takes the right environment to grow the right people.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I loved Big Mama in Soul Food!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working with a black woman in her late 40's.
Age ,race, and looks will definitely factor into the nurturing thinking of being selfless. I wish more were like that but as others said, the reality in this day and age especially with younger females is rare.

I dated this traditional Polish gal once and she told me that she's looking to be the shoulders that supports the head in a relationship. I found that very refreshing but unfortunately, it didn't work out long term for other reasons. I wish more gals had that mentality.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds great and for desert I take a government that defends my prosperity and rights as citizen.

I think I met less than 10 women like that in my life, half of them were old school women that were already old when I was a kid and the other half was not in western europe.

Dont wanna sound repetitive ofc, but I believe its takes the right environment to grow the right people.
Lol i know i sound super idealistic. I meet old women like that. The caring matriarchs that are always asking if you ate.

My point is that female nature is not inherently selfish. They can be wonderful if raised correctly. It was just refreshing to catch a glimpse of it. It gave me and the other guy in the team hope.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age ,race, and looks will definitely factor into the nurturing thinking of being selfless. I wish more were like that but as others said, the reality in this day and age especially with younger females is rare.

I dated this traditional Polish gal once and she told me that she's looking to be the shoulders that supports the head in a relationship. I found that very refreshing but unfortunately, it didn't work out long term for other reasons. I wish more gals had that mentality.
Yes bro. I think age and looks are the predominant factor. As women age they tend to more nurturing. They go from hot maneaters to sweet old women. This lady aslo wasnt hot and probably never was.
She was also highly critical of modern women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah not in 2020. The average woman can barely boil an egg

Raise a family? Lol. They're more interested in raising pet RODENTS

They're good at twerking on tik tok though
Yeh man i agree. Young womrn today often say " i dont want any kids". This is symbolic of them having depleted any type of nurturing instinct. Not only that they actively abort fetuses.

The point of this post was that it was nice to meet a real feminine loving woman. This is so rare these days that i started thinking women were inherently lost souls.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We here about hypergamy and promiscuity and BPD etc. Sometimes its good to hear some feel good stuff for a change lol.
We need to remind ourselves that this was just a bad phase in gender relations. Women will get back to normal soon. Atleast i hope.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes bro. I think age and looks are the predominant factor. As women age they tend to more nurturing. They go from hot maneaters to sweet old women. This lady aslo wasnt hot and probably never was.
She was also highly critical of modern women.
Partially if she never had looks to be marketable to begin with, she would've done a lot of soul searching and become sensitive to people and their needs. Some grow old and get ugly and discover this later in life. Some start out ugly and discover this early on and become prettier later on in life. These are the gals that tend to have both looks and a good outlook on life. Unfortunately though these are the gals that are the first ones to be involved in a LTR or marriage too. So it basically boils down to timing and luck in meeting this type of gal.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partially if she never had looks to be marketable to begin with, she would've done a lot of soul searching and become sensitive to people and their needs. Some grow old and get ugly and discover this later in life. Some start out ugly and discover this early on and become prettier later on in life. These are the gals that tend to have both looks and a good outlook on life. Unfortunately though these are the gals that are the first ones to be involved in a LTR or marriage too. So it basically boils down to timing and luck in meeting this type of gal.
Facts. She also raised 4 boys so she is sympathetic to mens struggles too.

I agree on your last point. Alot of the halfway decent girls are wifed up early. They are taken out of the dating pool. They later on end up divorcing their husbands but you get my point.

If im totally honest i could have been a better guy in my early 20s. I could have been "husbanded up" but i wasnt husband material either. I was busy trying to smash hot chicks. The "good beta guys" take themselves off the market early also.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated anyone like that, they would invest early sure but the loan came due sooner rather than later.

The two good women I've dated were more a about other traits, such as being more logical and problem solving in the relationship, and actually somewhat pair bonding.
Logical and problem solving seems like men traits but ive also notice that women like those are less prone to endless drama and conflict.
They need to be able to see thier emotion for what it is in a logical way, not many woment can make the distinction.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated anyone like that, they would invest early sure but the loan came due sooner rather than later.

The two good women I've dated were more a about other traits, such as being more logical and problem solving in the relationship, and actually somewhat pair bonding.
This chick is old school and is not hot at all. Who knows how she really is in her relationship. I just know her superficially. My point is that the older generation women at least espoused feminine values. It was refreshing to meet a woman that spoke like this.

Chainmale

Reaction score
Yes, they nurture . This instinct is reserved for her family, however. You (bf or hubby) may or may not be included in that category. If your value is high to her, she extends nurturing to you. Woe betide you if she sees your value slip.

Women do have nurturing as a value they openly and superficially hold and hence the “save the children” virtue signalling they are constantly doing. Put a woman in a squeeze and watch her close ranks: She’ll nurture her own and then scream to hell with the rest.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they nurture . This instinct is reserved for her family, however. You (bf or hubby) may or may not be included in that category. If your value is high to her, she extends nurturing to you. Woe betide you if she sees your value slip.
This seems to be true as one of the questions that marriage counselors generally asks is if the guy feels alienated and not nurtured and he feels his wife is giving all the love and attention to the kids instead.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women do have nurturing as a value they openly and superficially hold and hence the “save the children” virtue signalling they are constantly doing. Put a woman in a squeeze and watch her close ranks: She’ll nurture her own and then scream to hell with the rest.
Totally right bro. These facts scare me to death. This is why I can never trust them when they say " I love you". Once your value slips her respect for you goes. Once that goes her nurturing for you also goes.

Their ONE redeeming factor is that their love for their children is unconditional ( most of the time)