Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feminine imperative

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I listen to Pandora when I go to the gym and this commercial keeps coming up. I've been a reader here since the middle of a BPD relationship around a year ago. Anyway, I definately took the red pill and really enjoy reading different blogs, especially Rollo's stuff. This commercial just cracked me up on how disgusting the feminine imperative is, ha. This about sums it all up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-S2Yjli9kc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen that commercial and found it deeply disturbing. Frigging jewelry mongers preying on AFCs and young, naive guys who don't know any better. It almost seems to be suggesting that women should be worshipped by men.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole industry of diamonds is a fabrication and utterly corrupt

they are neither precious nor rare....but a 100 years of marketing has convinced the public otherwise

study up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFQR4Fyprg

anyone who buys an overpriced hunk of solid carbon is an ignorant clown

"Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.” De Beers chairman, Nicky Oppenheimer

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to this five-year-old story on CBS News dot com:

More than 100 million diamonds are sold in the U.S. every year, and no one benefits from that more than De Beers, the London-based cartel that has monopolized the diamond trade for more than a century.
The story describes how two US companies are making diamonds by machine at a quarter of the cost charged by DeBeers. Their output is so small it's no threat to the diamond monopoly. But one of the companies is trying to make semiconductor wafers for electronic chips out of extremely pure diamond. If it can do so, it promises to revolutionize the industry. Diamonds can pass large currents without overheating, which will allow for larger and more complex circuitry to be photographed onto the chips.

Since there are so many 2+ carat stones around nowadays, I'm guessing that machine-made diamonds are being mass merchandised by DeBeers itself.