Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females repeatedly losing interest

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand this might be the most common question that gets asked around here.
I have been in and out of 2 relations; been on some dates. Every single time female would eventually lose interest. Every time its the same story that seems to repeat itself. The female would be very much interested in me initially; go out with me as per my convinience, but eventually would end up ghosting me or slowly losing interest in me or flaking me.
Also, its not that i have not made any changes in my attitude towards women. I dont put them on pedestal, i only go out when its convinient for me, i would always escalate the date and it would end up in s€x or at least making out. Even i keep texting to minimum. Yet for some reasons unknown to me, history keeps repeating itself.
Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your SMV isnt high enough for the don corleone act, also your ending up in her bed,

you should be in your bed.

all of her plates end up in her bed, she becomes the king and you the court jester.

make sense? unfortunately nature is a thing, and women love winners.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I understand this might be the most common question that gets asked around here.
I have been in and out of 2 relations; been on some dates. Every single time female would eventually lose interest. Every time its the same story that seems to repeat itself. The female would be very much interested in me initially; go out with me as per my convinience, but eventually would end up ghosting me or slowly losing interest in me or flaking me.
Also, its not that i have not made any changes in my attitude towards women. I dont put them on pedestal, i only go out when its convinient for me, i would always escalate the date and it would end up in s€x or at least making out. Even i keep texting to minimum. Yet for some reasons unknown to me, history keeps repeating itself.
Any thoughts on this?
You may be too available, too needy, too emotional, etc. You need to look in the mirror to see what the issues are. Maybe watching some Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube will help get your sh!t in order.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be too available, too needy, too emotional, etc. You need to look in the mirror to see what the issues are. Maybe watching some Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube will help get your sh!t in order.
No not really. Like I said in my post, i only go out when it is convinient for me and keep texting to minimum. I have watched such videos and have always stayed aloof throughout.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one on here will ever meet you and therefore knows nothing about you, so anyone who acts like they know what to tell you is just a fool.

With that said; here is some general input.

It's easy to place blame on yourself when you might simply be coming across the wrong women. If you are getting dates but they eventually lose interest it could be due to a massive range of factors. Maybe she's been talking to another man whilst going out with you and decided she liked him more? Maybe she thought you were a bad boy and when she finds out you are a decent guy it doesn't excite her? The whole point is unless there is something very blatantly wrong going on (trying to rape her, can't hold a conversation, etc.) there really is no way to tell what is going on and trying to do so will drive you insane.

Also, I don't know where you live but we are in the middle of a pandemic with tons of states and countries being closed down. Many people are very fearful and have been acting off this whole year. I recently read a stat that this summer in the U.S drug overdose related deaths have been up close to 50% compared to last summer. I was also reading some similar numbers like this in regards to mental health, not surprisingly women were doing worse compared to men.

2020 is and has been a good time to go pseduo MGTOW and focus on other things in your life that are a better use of your time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ii would always escalate the date and it would end up in s€x or at least making out.
Most people on here would consider that to be a success. Normally this is a fail is when it occurs before that happens.

You should just deal with higher caliber ladies, not the loose types that sleep all over the place.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not really. Like I said in my post, i only go out when it is convinient for me and keep texting to minimum. I have watched such videos and have always stayed aloof throughout.
Do you have consistent good pvssy with other females?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this?
nice direct and likely honest question. most sort of beat around the bush when asking the same thing.

to think about:

category 1.
- what do you want.
- you got sex from them, is that not what you want.

category 2.
- why are you cool.
- what are you better at than most others.
- how can the girl help you with your life.
- why will you have more money in the future than now.

category 3.
- heavy lifting.
- running.
- money now or other status.

category 4.
-she eye fcks another; you move on.
-another eye fcks her; she moves closer to you.
-do you fck ok; or physical issue to fix.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice direct and likely honest question. most sort of beat around the bush when asking the same thing.

to think about:

category 1.
- what do you want.
I wont lie here. Its more of an ego issue for me. Yes, i get sex. But for me i like to maintain the girls for some period of time, say few months. But when female would herself ghost on me, that hurts the ego and makes me question my methods, if I am doing something wrong.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score

to think about:

category 1.
- what do you want.

category 2.
- why are you cool.
- what are you better at than most others.
- how can the girl help you with your life.
- why will you have more money in the future than now.

category 3.
- heavy lifting.
- running.
- money now or other status.

category 4.
-she eye fcks another; you move on.
-another eye fcks her; she moves closer to you.
-do you fck ok; or physical issue to fix.
In regards to category 2, I am above average in terms of looks. I am a law student so in terms of money it wont be a problem once i am done with my school. (I am almost done). On top of that, i have a good attitude which can be considered as ****y and funny. (At least i consider it). But regardless, i know i dont fall in the nice guy category of attitude.
Category 3
My physique is average. I am not slim, but i do hit gym everyday. Its not been long since i have started though.
Category 4
Physically i am not extremely great. Lack of experience for me.
PS: not sure if this might be the reason, but i am an immigrant here in Canada. Could that be reason for it?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont put them on pedestal, i only go out when its convinient for me, i would always escalate the date and it would end up in s€x or at least making out. Even i keep texting to minimum.
This will probably be an unpopular statement on this forum, but is it possible you aren't invested enough? Maybe the girls would like to have more contact with a guy if they're going to consider sticking around with them. Maybe they'll drift off to a guy who will give them more time together? Could that be what's going on?

Most of the strategy here is about making the girl miss you, but most PUA tactics are geared toward short term lays, not for keeping girls around.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably be an unpopular statement on this forum, but is it possible you aren't invested enough? Maybe the girls would like to have more contact with a guy if they're going to consider sticking around with them. Maybe they'll drift off to a guy who will give them more time together? Could that be what's going on?

Most of the strategy here is about making the girl miss you, but most PUA tactics are geared toward short term lays, not for keeping girls around.
Now this right here can very much be the reason. Yes, all the techniques i have learnt here and on other PuA channels have pointed me towards staying aloof and distant. But how do i figure out the balance here, between not being too needy and desperate for her and at not being too distant and cold.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how do i figure out the balance here, between not being too needy and desperate for her and at not being too distant and cold.
I'm tempted to say trial and error, but that balance is different for every woman, and depends on what she wants out of the interaction. In any case, you never want to be needy or desperate, but sometimes you have to be willing to spend some time with her, have some fun, enjoy it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to category 2, I am above average in terms of looks. I am a law student so in terms of money it wont be a problem once i am done with my school. (I am almost done). On top of that, i have a good attitude which can be considered as ****y and funny. (At least i consider it). But regardless, i know i dont fall in the nice guy category of attitude.
Category 3
My physique is average. I am not slim, but i do hit gym everyday. Its not been long since i have started though.
Category 4
Physically i am not extremely great. Lack of experience for me.
PS: not sure if this might be the reason, but i am an immigrant here in Canada. Could that be reason for it?
read up on cat 4. make sure you are able to leave the girl satisfied. if any ED or not able to last for 15+ minutes when you want to or usually then take a look at that. it CAN be a root cause and is something you can improve on. guys in the forum can tell you ideas about it; you just have to separate the BS from the true help. this is an important area that men miss out on some times due to not knowing. also pride can get in the way of solutions...

you might be getting some negative SMV due to immigrant status depending on the details of that. some of that you can change some you can not. don't worry much about it and just fix the stuff you can. a physically fit, wealthy, funny guy is more attractive no matter what race he is vs a fat stupid lazy local, every time, well almost every time... don't worry about the few that care about this because nothing you can do about it.

depending on what you want; think about the environment that your hanging in with the girl. If you don't have a really strong commitment from her and even then.. and you're hanging around higher SMV guys with her it is only a matter of time until she gets distracted. sometimes you can't help this, but be aware of it; I mean don't just let some guys game her while they distract you. good sex with her is one of the best hedges for this. if she is gaming them; move on. If they game her long enough they will succeed because women are like that. some say no and some men don't care, the others actually guard there women some even if they don't admit it or don't know they do it themself.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont lie here. Its more of an ego issue for me. Yes, i get sex. But for me i like to maintain the girls for some period of time, say few months. But when female would herself ghost on me, that hurts the ego and makes me question my methods, if I am doing something wrong.
Your concern is you get ghosted??? Well, I don't know the rest of us, but i do get ghosted too. Just don't reach out to the ghost and look for the living puss. When the ghost comes back, then you fvck it. There nothing you can do about it. Don't blame yourself.