Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

females are hard

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should be hard to bed..to approach. .to make smile laugh..to do anything.

If they were taught by an alpha dad...then yea. .u got work to do. And its fun if u actually like her. We all just want to lay pipe. Thats one great route.

But think...game or whatever weeds out the fatties, the skinnies, the druggies, the mgtows, the nay sayers....

All that counts is yourself in this world. I say, if ur having probs with girls, its just the era u wrre born into. It sucks. Instagram,,facesmack...we are going the way of the dinosaur. We will be extinct. Only way to connect to another homosapien is to really connect.

This isnt deep stuff for guys since we play sports, we lose, we still slap hands wth the winner.

Its females who make us compete for it. Which is fine.

But take a step back...woukd yoy rather lay adriana lima or get enlightenment. ..no offense to her...omg i love that accent of hers.

But we really need to unite as somewhat smart males and push each other to not be skinny for example.

The animal world does that. Hey ur skinny fvck off..push off mate...new blood here. Lol

All men should be omniscient within its own circle. Instead of 10% of men being selfish.

I say this with a heavy heart cuz i dont want to stop reading ur guys field reports...but i want to smile when i read joe blow understands how valuable a guy is when hes firing on all pistons. It makes for funny stories...or in woman speak "gossip". Theyre ahead of us in that aspect.

We get technology. ..big whoop.

They get sex. Its right in front of us.

We too worried about sports...etc...they got us.

10% fvck that....not me.

Im 100% me. ...just like you were one time. Do it all the time.

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Im 100% me. ...just like you were one time. Do it all the time.
I feel you man...still we weren't taught to be men.In fact for most of us(I speak for me actually)were punished for it.I guess the blog'rationalmale' has fathered me so far.Just turned 18 and not going back.Worthy girls do recognize self-improvement if your honest.Still,don't take it out on them too much.Alpha fukks,beta bucks...but life is too big to care..just let it stick at the back of your mind.I've learnt that the only way to enjoy life is to live in the moment.Meaning,only game those you meet in day to day life...instead of caring about any particular "cat".
Life to me is one big adventure...that is the only way I live with the red pill.Otherwise,you'll either live with hatred/jealousy for women,or you'll be a man-*****..not bad anyway,just not good for me.

Reaction score
They aint WORTH any "work". If you can't have fun at it (nearly always) and get money out of THEM, you aint going at it with any intelligence.