“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Females Are Fake & Possess The Spirit Of Jezebel's!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I don't know man..

When I listen to the words of a man, they feel genuine to me.. The facial expressions of the man, the words coming out of his mouth, on a gut instinct level, when he talks, my gut tells me he is speaking from the heart, he is speaking the truth, or the truth to some degree.

When I listen to chicks, & I observe the body language, I observe the facial expression & all I ever see is CAP.. I feel they are capping & will say anything they need to say in order to survive (biology)

I don't dislike women for this.. they are the weaker sex.. Men need to understand that you are the leader, the head of the family. You are the one who speaks the truth & stands up against injustice.

Females will lie, distort reality, manipulate, because this is the only way they are able to survive this life.

They need you, they cannot survive without you..

BECOME THE MAN THEY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT, BECOME THE MAN THEY CAN NEVER MANIPULATE.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top