"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Female winking at a guy

Joker

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
South Africa
:confused: Hi all could you please tell me what it means when a lady starts winking at a guy?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joker

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
South Africa
Well Trance I actually have already approach her but when I'm about to leave or when the lady looks at me she keeps on winking:confused:
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
hm..maybe she's just trying to get the tears out of her eyes!!

haha
 

Joker

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
South Africa
What is even more confusing about this winking at me, is that this lady says she already has a boyfriend.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I suggest you video tape the winking, and analyze it at your laboratorio. Might take a couple of slow-motions but eventually I´m sure you can find out the facts. Remember, when analyzing winking, don´t forget to pay attention to the weather and astrological signs - this all has influence on winking.

Good luck!
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yup definitely sounds likes tears, she's trying cry so you might notice!! haha
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Next time you see her, wink her before she does to you. Or start doing something like winking to her everytime you see her.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
maybe it's not a wink...maybe she's choking back the vomit;) lol

That being said, I have this eye twitch lately...I'll be stabding around, and suddenly my right eye starts twitching. So everyone, guys and girls, think I'm winking at them. Strange.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top