Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female validation explained

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By far the best breakdown of women's desire for validation and why guys get friendzoned....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This channel is great. I haven't even finished watching that video, I went to a bunch of other ones first and once I got 4 minutes into this one I felt the need to post "this channel is great":

I think, or at least I hope that there's a culture shift going on in the manosphere along these lines.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting videos, but I'm not sure what good they are supposed to do anyone. Seems to be fairly black pill to me - the girl will go for the guy with the highest LMS. Of course this guy claims to be at or near the top of the food chain "I'll send them home looking like a pair of pregnant mud flaps", whatever that means. I guess he's supposed to be top shelf in looks because I haven't seen him claim to have money or status (except on YouTube maybe).

I enjoy him taking the p!ss out of PUAs, but again, if a guy isn't top shelf, how is this supposed to help him?
I've also noted a similar hypocrisy about cold approaching. But if you cold approach enough women, it stands to reason that you're going to find the one or two that are attracted to you, yes? Not that I really care either way, I'm just trying to see what this guy is really getting at. "I'm a winner, you're a loser"? Seems to me most guys take that attitude, whether they have earned it or not.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting videos, but I'm not sure what good they are supposed to do anyone. Seems to be fairly black pill to me - the girl will go for the guy with the highest LMS. Of course this guy claims to be at or near the top of the food chain "I'll send them home looking like a pair of pregnant mud flaps", whatever that means. I guess he's supposed to be top shelf in looks because I haven't seen him claim to have money or status (except on YouTube maybe).

I enjoy him taking the p!ss out of PUAs, but again, if a guy isn't top shelf, how is this supposed to help him?
I've also noted a similar hypocrisy about cold approaching. But if you cold approach enough women, it stands to reason that you're going to find the one or two that are attracted to you, yes? Not that I really care either way, I'm just trying to see what this guy is really getting at. "I'm a winner, you're a loser"? Seems to me most guys take that attitude, whether they have earned it or not.
I think you're misinterpreting his vibe, to me he comes off as not too subtly playing a character in many of his videos. In one of them where he seems more candid, he says he is pretty much an average guy. Not heard him claim he is top of the shelf.

I think one of the good things of the mgtow stance he has is that it means young, vulnerable guys won't feel like they are inadequate losers as men just because they don't spam cold approaches as they are told to do. When in reality, this isn't how humans meet and it makes perfect sense to dislike it as it hands the woman validation and power, has an extremely low success rate and your gut feeling typically makes you resist doing it while the brain interprets social rejection as pain. Cold approaching is a coping method when men can't use the avenues of meeting women that humans typically use, ie social circles, proximity and clear IOIs.

This is kind of the point of mgtow (and funnily enough overlaps with the concept of toxic masculinity): you don't have to do unpleasant things just because you are shamed (by red pill "alphas" in the cold approaching case) to do them as a man, you can live your life for your own joy and harmony without basing your life on validation from women and internet alphas even if they will shame you. To my intuition of the philosophy, mgtow basically means defining and accepting your own motivations regardless of external shame from both blue pill and pick up culture. It's actually similar to what's already propounded on this forum now. From there you can do what you can to improve your LMS if it aligns with what you want to do.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
random poster says cold approach and pua is bad cause it leaves power in female hands >>>>> gets dissed by everyone

popular youtuber says the same >>>>>>>>> everyone agrees

EAE

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally relate when he compare the two kinds of sex you can get from women.

When I was in great shape with a decent hairline, owned a great flat and had a cool job I remember girls perfoming epic blowj0bs on me and always be willing to do what I suggested.

Other times in a worse shape and in a different position I had the "validation sex" the ones they do only to confirm themselves that they are desired...and as suggested from guy in the video, the girl was just resting on her back and of course "not used" to do blowj0bs.

I hightly doubt its a matter of "game" or "confidence", plus I notice that any country where men are desperate and trying to be macho (see italy and spain) and hitting on ANY female around them, basically the quality of the women is bottom of the barrel in terms of looks and personality while their behaviour and demands are totally diva.

Supply and demand rule applies to human environments too and those idiots spamming cold approaches anywhere only decrease their own value while boosting the one of women, ANY of them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I do agree with LFA that Looks, Money & Status is the Holy Trinity of dating success, I don't think guys need maximum levels in all three categories. Most guys can get on just fine with 2 out of 3.

Example:

1) Mediocre Looks + Good Money + Good Status = Good Female Action

2) Good Looks + Mediocre Money + Good Staus = Good Female Action

3) Good Looks + Good Money + Mediocre Status = Good Female Action

4) Good Looks + Good Money + Good Status = God Mode Poon Slayer

As you can see, guys can get on just fine even if they are mediocre in one if the categories, but they d@mn sure better be good in the other 2 categories.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're misinterpreting his vibe, to me he comes off as not too subtly playing a character in many of his videos. In one of them where he seems more candid, he says he is pretty much an average guy. Not heard him claim he is top of the shelf.
Well, I'm not familiar with his channel, so I could well be misunderstanding him. But he was saying that girls go for the top guy, and he was saying he would impregnate these girls, so that's where I drew my conclusion. Maybe he's kidding around, I don't know.

So he's a MGTOW guy? I said he came across as black pill, so that's pretty close. He was making fun of PUAs, and I have no problem with that. He just seemed to paint a pretty bleak picture, and gave no way out of it. He basically said if you're not a top guy, you might as well not bother. I'm guessing he probably advocates the self improvement route, but he didn't talk about that here.

About cold approaching, that's something that probably works very well for certain people. Also, I remember when I was a young man, every weekend we went out to try to pick up chicks. So I think if you are at a certain age, cold approaching is a very natural thing to do. And thus not something that needs to be shied away from. Social circle has certain advantages, but not everyone has a large social circle or is interested in getting one. Like I said, for some guys, cold approaching is their best bet. And if you do it right, it might not even feel like a cold approach.

Man2Planet

Reaction score
To be honest, it is typical Purple Pill content. He is monetising the Red Pill by using a 'character' (like Dr Disrespect of the game streaming world) and regurgitating 20 year old PUA information (or The Rational Male content) to attract a young depressed man demographic. it is nothing new. It is in fact a step backwards. He is not that much different from RSD but at least RSD try to provide content related to self improvement.

Channels like this are what is causing the current fracture in the manosphere. This guy is no different from the 21 Con clowns trying to make a quick buck from branding the term 'Red Pill'. He even has a beard and I bet he smokes cigars and benches 400 lbs, brah.

One thing I do agree on, is to never cold approach.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, it is typical Purple Pill content. He is monetising the Red Pill by using a 'character' (like Dr Disrespect of the game streaming world) and regurgitating 20 year old PUA information (or The Rational Male content) to attract a young depressed man demographic. it is nothing new. It is in fact a step backwards. He is not that much different from RSD but at least RSD try to provide content related to self improvement.

Channels like this are what is causing the current fracture in the manosphere. This guy is no different from the 21 Con clowns trying to make a quick buck from branding the term 'Red Pill'. He even has a beard and I bet he smokes cigars and benches 400 lbs, brah.

lol, what are you talking about dude? regurgitating PUA information? have you watched his videos?

And in fact he himself says that with people who sell you on PUA/game, what makes you think they are not using "game" to sell to you. If you have at least two brain neurons to put together and you don't already operate skeptically by standard then you can more easily upgrade your mind to be skeptic after hearing that, regarding his own channel too. I don't agree with everything he says.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I watched the entire video. He actually makes some very good points. But he is too High strung to be at The top of the male pecking order. I don’t care how high your looks, money, and status are. Top level men do not have such a high strung demeanor. They are much more relaxed. That is part of it. If you want a YouTuber who has the right demeanor to practice what he preaches, look at Terrence Popp.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha if nothing else I got a good laugh out of this, especially the bold.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, it is typical Purple Pill content. He is monetising the Red Pill by using a 'character' (like Dr Disrespect of the game streaming world) and regurgitating 20 year old PUA information (or The Rational Male content) to attract a young depressed man demographic.
This is the bit that I don't quite understand about him. I get that he's complaining about hypergamy (although I dislike the way he pronounces it - hyper-GAME-y). So what's his solution? Or is there just no solution, and he's just whining. That, or he's saying that he's set because he's so great, but most guys are just SOL.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the entire video. He actually makes some very good points. But he is too High strung to be at The top of the male pecking order. I don’t care how high your looks, money, and status are. Top level men do not have such a high strung demeanor. They are much more relaxed. That is part of it. If you want a YouTuber who has the right demeanor to practice what he preaches, look at Terrence Popp.
Yeah, Terrence Popp is the sh!t, late 40s, but man as a Green Beret he's got a lot of stories to tell. Popp has seen some sh!t and persevered the pain, even as a kickboxer. Dude has problems (as do many SEALs) with today's females, and his ex f'd him in the courts, killed his f'n dog. Popp has way more experience than I do, but I can speak almost in his manner because I've got a lot of scary or harsh times experience too, perseverance, determination, survival - of course, much of that walking the tightrope (no f'ing up! or you gone!) took place 10 to 13 years ago but still it's a reference in my mind what I was capable of (not as capable now due to age I'll admit, but still very healthy just my Balance is off/eyesight/hearing).

Man2Planet

Reaction score
This is the bit that I don't quite understand about him. I get that he's complaining about hypergamy (although I dislike the way he pronounces it - hyper-GAME-y). So what's his solution? Or is there just no solution, and he's just whining. That, or he's saying that he's set because he's so great, but most guys are just SOL.
Yeh, exactly. Hypergamy is evolutionary and biological, there is nothing that can be done about it. So, there is no point in complaining about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, exactly. Hypergamy is evolutionary and biological, there is nothing that can be done about it. So, there is no point in complaining about it.
Hypergamy is evolutionary and biological, agree on that.

Public money and welfare paid from beta taxes to feed women who failed to pair bond or find a role in society is not.

U

user43770

Public money and welfare paid from beta taxes to feed women who failed to pair bond or find a role in society is not.
You're right, but there's nothing we can do about that either. Protesting and voting sure won't make a difference, as the parasitic underclass has grown to numerable.

You can expect taxes to steadily rise in the future. And then there's the actual cost of living, which will continue to increase.

Exciting time to be alive!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, but there's nothing we can do about that either. Protesting and voting sure won't make a difference, as the parasitic underclass has grown to numerable.

You can expect taxes to steadily rise in the future. And then there's the actual cost of living, which will continue to increase.

Exciting time to be alive!
lol, "parasitic underclass" that has "grown too numerable". What a fvcking joke.