"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Female sexuality in overdrive now that we're reopening

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Italian lockdown is all but over, and social distancing is not being respected. Lots of people without masks.

All the same, no change in women's demeanor in public from before the lockdown that I can tell. They hang out with friends, boyfriends, family, as they always did. None of them seem more or less desperate for attention than before.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, but what I think you're missing out is that these are all digital forms of communication. Much like how a conversation is better in person than through text, so is getting attention from guys in person than over the phone.

Perfect example is girls getting guys to buy them free drinks in the club. Or a cute waitress at a restaurant flirting with the customers so she can see them get flustered, not to mention give her more tips lol

But don't get me wrong, they're horny too and there's a better chance of getting laid In the next few weeks or so
Do women even care about getting free drinks at bars/clubs anymore? In the 16 years since I turned 21, I have rarely bought a woman a drink at a bar/nightclub while randomly out. Women have gotten more free drinks out of me on first dates at bars that were on dates with me, either from websites/apps or cold approach.

The Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants pre-pandemic is where you'd waitresses acting flirty. I've never seen a waitress flirty outside of those types of establishments.

I'm thinking the bars are probably the best option to take advantage of pent up female sexual demand. Since I'm primarily a day game person, I've not seen any behavioral changes in day venues such as the gym or grocery store.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Do women even care about getting free drinks at bars/clubs anymore? In the 16 years since I turned 21, I have rarely bought a woman a drink at a bar/nightclub while randomly out. Women have gotten more free drinks out of me on first dates at bars that were on dates with me, either from websites/apps or cold approach.

The Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants pre-pandemic is where you'd waitresses acting flirty. I've never seen a waitress flirty outside of those types of establishments.

I'm thinking the bars are probably the best option to take advantage of pent up female sexual demand. Since I'm primarily a day game person, I've not seen any behavioral changes in day venues such as the gym or grocery store.
My main point was just be wary of the attention whorxs and timewasters. Because they will be out trying to get their fix of manipulating guys into giving them attention or whatever else.

I think girls using guys for drinks is more prevent depending on what location you're in. It was just one example I threw out. In reality there's many things a girl can get out of you depending on the situation.

No doubt, I'll be out in the clubs again once this lockdown is fully over.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
My main point was just be wary of the attention whorxs and timewasters.
Agree completely. Women excel in wasting men's time and money. Always be focused on the goal, which is vag.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Fellas, most states are now reopening - lockdown will end in mid june.

I've noticed female sexuality and h0rniness is in overdrive.

The other day myself and a buddy went to dine-in at one of my favorite restaurants and the cute waitress was quite literally putting her t1ts in my face while taking our order. She saw me blatantly starring at her t1ts and she smiled back while giving me an inviting look in her eyes that conveyed "it's okay, keep looking, I like it".

Then when I cruised over to a local gym (not a member of this gym, my gym isn't open yet) to buy a one day guest pass the female manager was being overtly flirtatious. Of course she was wearing those spandex leggings and while she was giving me the guided tour, she was swinging her s3xy hips like she was catwalking down the runway of a fashion show - blatantly being overly sexual.....

And today when I strolled into a doctors office for a shot, the nurse told me I can either take the shot in the arm or the buttock. So I pulled up my sleeve and she said "Are you sure you don't want the shot in the buttock, it's less painful that way." She said this almost with a sad tone in her voice like she was disappointed she couldn't give me the shot in my as5.....


I'm thinking 2 months of isolation and lack of male SIMPing have curbed womens' outrageous standards for men.....

This is a brief window of opportunity and we should go out and socialize and approach as many females as we can in gyms, restaurants, bars etc before things settle back to the normal routine of women rejecting 90% of guys.....
No different in my area, I see women wearing shorts , provoking clothes, but that happen every year when the weather get hot, actually I see female cashier females too hostile lately and make me choose the lines when cashiers are male since they act more professionally.

For the waitress , it could be she just want some extra tipping since she didnt get tipped from months .
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
No different in my area, I see women wearing shorts , provoking clothes, but that happen every year when the weather get hot, actually I see female cashier females too hostile lately and make me choose the lines when cashiers are male since they act more professionally.

For the waitress , it could be she just want some extra tipping since she didnt get tipped from months .
You may be right, she probably was tip hustling...... but she earned it, I slipped her a $20 tip on the sly so she wouldn't have to split it with coworkers......
 

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
273
Reaction score
181
Fellas, most states are now reopening - lockdown will end in mid june.

I've noticed female sexuality and h0rniness is in overdrive.

The other day myself and a buddy went to dine-in at one of my favorite restaurants and the cute waitress was quite literally putting her t1ts in my face while taking our order. She saw me blatantly starring at her t1ts and she smiled back while giving me an inviting look in her eyes that conveyed "it's okay, keep looking, I like it".

Then when I cruised over to a local gym (not a member of this gym, my gym isn't open yet) to buy a one day guest pass the female manager was being overtly flirtatious. Of course she was wearing those spandex leggings and while she was giving me the guided tour, she was swinging her s3xy hips like she was catwalking down the runway of a fashion show - blatantly being overly sexual.....

And today when I strolled into a doctors office for a shot, the nurse told me I can either take the shot in the arm or the buttock. So I pulled up my sleeve and she said "Are you sure you don't want the shot in the buttock, it's less painful that way." She said this almost with a sad tone in her voice like she was disappointed she couldn't give me the shot in my as5.....


I'm thinking 2 months of isolation and lack of male SIMPing have curbed womens' outrageous standards for men.....

This is a brief window of opportunity and we should go out and socialize and approach as many females as we can in gyms, restaurants, bars etc before things settle back to the normal routine of women rejecting 90% of guys.....
I think you're just reading too much into it.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
And social circles are precisely the thing I care least about.

It's definitely tough here. Even when I was in Ok shape I had girls below me on the looks tree ghost me all the time. All of them demand a beta provider which definitely isn't me and never was, even before I discovered the red pill. I have scored Chad points with girls who I considered below me.

Social circles are of poor quality here in general. Most friends will exploit you without a second thought if you let them. I've severed a lot of ties since I got here.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Social circles are of poor quality here in general. Most friends will exploit you without a second thought if you let them. I've severed a lot of ties since I got here.
Social circles are tough. Around late 20s or 30 at the most, social circles get dominated by established couples. Established couples and single/unattached people tend not to want to overlap.

Social circle game is the form of game most predicated upon variables that are often outside one's immediate control. Because social circle game is so variable dependent, it doesn't end up working for a lot of people. In past eras, it might have worked for more people. If social circle was so great, why are so many people using swipe apps? People turn to swipe apps because they can't solve their mating issues through their social circles. Bars and nightclubs have often been an alternative to social circle. Day game has grown in the last 2 decades, but is still more of a niche.

If female sexuality is in overdrive, I think more of the overdrive would be seen outside of social circles.
 
Top