"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Female profiles

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Does anyone else find it ridiculous when women make webpages, profiles (yahoo), or something similar with a sexy a$$ pic but they say "sorry, I have a boyfriend" or "looking for friends only". Then they proceed to ***** about all the emails and attention they receive.

It pisses me off.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
I really don't care...
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
why does it piss you off? I just find it funny if girls would try to do something like that....

Law of psychology - A problem you have with someone else is a problem with you.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
It pisses me off cause I'm a pretty straight forward person.

If you're not looking for a man, don't post a picture of yourself in bra and panties, or in tight ass jeans. If I'm looking for some guy friends to hang out with on the weekends, would I post a pic of myself wearing no shirt and flexing my muscles?

Girls are such idiots, manipulators, flirts, and *****s.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I have learned not to pay attention to what they say...but rather to what they do!...
I said once to a girl that all I want is to be friends..and then started kissing her...and she kissed me back and we were having those sexual moments all the time,even tho we we just "friends".:D
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
EXAMPLE of what I'm talking about:

What`s up bp.This the one and only --------. I`m from olney and I hope you enjoy my page. HOLLA!



This is how I look,

5`5

Brown eyes

light brown hair

sexy

married(sorry)

what I like to do is:

go out to the movie

chill with my gurls

Have a nice conversation with a boy.



looking for:

tall

handsome

sexy

nice body

cool personality

you have to be able to make me laugh

and no bull*bleep*ers



ALL THE CUTE BLEEPZ HOLLA AT ME!



And don`t forget to sign my Guestbook? Oh and i didn`t forget the hater. If you came to hate, exit the same way you came in. HOLLA!

-----------------------------------------------------

Women really, really need some help. So she's married but actively looking for someone tall, handsome, sexy, cute, etc? I bet if I sent her a note stating I'm all those things, she would turn me down.

I'm supposed to "improve my game" to attract women? The game is ****ed up. Too much work. I rather live my life to make myself happy. I will not actively pursue women (online or offline) anymore.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
She's an attention wh*re.

Regardless if she's in a relationship or not...she's out there trying to get the attention and comments from all those AFCs out there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
And the problem is they DO get ridiculous amounts of attention. Just go to wouldyouhitthis.com and check out all the comments AFCs leave for the chicks. It's depressing
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
It pisses me off cause I'm a pretty straight forward person.

If you're not looking for a man, don't post a picture of yourself in bra and panties, or in tight ass jeans. If I'm looking for some guy friends to hang out with on the weekends, would I post a pic of myself wearing no shirt and flexing my muscles?

Girls are such idiots, manipulators, flirts, and *****s.
Isn't it apparent that they "aren't" looking for a man. At least not a man so shallow that would only go for their "supposed" looks? All they are looking for is attention, plain and simple. I see a profile like that posted and I don't even give it a second thought. I think that the only type of man that they would be looking for is one that would take care of them.
 
Top