Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female profiles

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it ridiculous when women make webpages, profiles (yahoo), or something similar with a sexy a$$ pic but they say "sorry, I have a boyfriend" or "looking for friends only". Then they proceed to ***** about all the emails and attention they receive.

It pisses me off.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why does it piss you off? I just find it funny if girls would try to do something like that....

Law of psychology - A problem you have with someone else is a problem with you.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It pisses me off cause I'm a pretty straight forward person.

If you're not looking for a man, don't post a picture of yourself in bra and panties, or in tight ass jeans. If I'm looking for some guy friends to hang out with on the weekends, would I post a pic of myself wearing no shirt and flexing my muscles?

Girls are such idiots, manipulators, flirts, and *****s.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned not to pay attention to what they say...but rather to what they do!...
I said once to a girl that all I want is to be friends..and then started kissing her...and she kissed me back and we were having those sexual moments all the time,even tho we we just "friends".:D

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXAMPLE of what I'm talking about:

What`s up bp.This the one and only --------. I`m from olney and I hope you enjoy my page. HOLLA!

This is how I look,

5`5

Brown eyes

light brown hair

sexy

married(sorry)

what I like to do is:

go out to the movie

chill with my gurls

Have a nice conversation with a boy.

looking for:

tall

handsome

sexy

nice body

cool personality

you have to be able to make me laugh

and no bull*bleep*ers

ALL THE CUTE BLEEPZ HOLLA AT ME!

And don`t forget to sign my Guestbook? Oh and i didn`t forget the hater. If you came to hate, exit the same way you came in. HOLLA!

-----------------------------------------------------

Women really, really need some help. So she's married but actively looking for someone tall, handsome, sexy, cute, etc? I bet if I sent her a note stating I'm all those things, she would turn me down.

I'm supposed to "improve my game" to attract women? The game is ****ed up. Too much work. I rather live my life to make myself happy. I will not actively pursue women (online or offline) anymore.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an attention wh*re.

Regardless if she's in a relationship or not...she's out there trying to get the attention and comments from all those AFCs out there.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the problem is they DO get ridiculous amounts of attention. Just go to wouldyouhitthis.com and check out all the comments AFCs leave for the chicks. It's depressing

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
It pisses me off cause I'm a pretty straight forward person.

If you're not looking for a man, don't post a picture of yourself in bra and panties, or in tight ass jeans. If I'm looking for some guy friends to hang out with on the weekends, would I post a pic of myself wearing no shirt and flexing my muscles?

Girls are such idiots, manipulators, flirts, and *****s.
Isn't it apparent that they "aren't" looking for a man. At least not a man so shallow that would only go for their "supposed" looks? All they are looking for is attention, plain and simple. I see a profile like that posted and I don't even give it a second thought. I think that the only type of man that they would be looking for is one that would take care of them.