"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Female Player forums?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
1
Location
Planet of the Apes
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
did u watch MI2?

When Tom Cruise says he can't take a civilian on the mission because she is no trained - what does his boss say?

I laughed so bad when I heard that because it is the truth.

People just don't realize it.

GHOST
LOL Cruise says something like shes not trained for this and his boss replys 'to lie and decieve? shes a woman, shes got all the training she needs' :D
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Yep!
 

21-Q'z

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
There is no such thing as a "female player"! Thats the only advantage we got..we can sleep around and **** like crazy but were playas - if a woman does that shes a HOE!

:D
 

Parvane

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
To Felony

Felony. Do a search on "forum + relationship". They wouldn't be called "player" sites.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top