“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Female pick up/dating coaches

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
Are any of you familiar with any of the following female pick up/dating coaches: Amanda Lyons, Hadassa Noble, Hayley Quinn, Kezia Noble?

If so, how would you rate there skills as a coach?

What other female pick up/dating coaches are not on this list, and how would you rate them?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
Have you ever heard the analogy "you don't ask a fish for advice on fishing, you ask a fisherman"?

Yeah...apply that here.
@BPH or anyone else: In that case, what male coaches would you recommend?
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,879
Reaction score
2,923
Location
Wilmington, DE
@BPH or anyone else: In that case, what male coaches would you recommend?
You don't need a coach. You need to go and approach women until you find what works for you.

Go to the gym, build real confidence by getting results (with the women you approach I mean), and become natural.
 
Top