Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Maturity Factor

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is another interesting quirk in the socio-se#ual matrix.

Consider the recent thread by yul. Here you have a 31yr guy rapidly dropping everything for a HB 38yr single mommy with a house, some fun se#ual interests and a neverending string of AFC pets.

Now just make a minor adjustment, lets say this same woman was 7yrs younger, still a single mommy, still owns a home, still wild in the sack and still has the string of beta's in tow.

Do you really think the average 31yr old guy (and yes I mean the AFC) would fall for this same woman?

In my opinion, I really don't think so. In this case, I belive the AFC would see her as immature, high risk, unstable and (if thinking half straight) would see here as a strong candidate for being a STD carrier. Or put more blundtly, most guys exactly yul's age would know even intimacy would be a waste of time and potentially risky (w/r to health).

Yet when the same HB is noticeably older (for argument's sake, lets say 5-10years) some bizzarely strange AFC beta subroutine activates and takes control of both heads.

Its is difficult (yet not impossible) to believe this is driven purely by social programming because it is such a strong, common misdirection.

Albion10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm 37 and I can tell you for a fact that I won't date anyone under 30. There's one perfectly good word for it too, "BABYSITTER"! When I was 35 I dated a 23 year old for about 6 months. Every time we'd go out I'd end up babysitting a drunk 23 year old. Not fun at all. Ever try to ride a drunk girl on the back of a motorcycle?

Problem is most twenty somethings are partiers. They like doing the clubbing thing, getting drunk, etc... There are a few young ones who have their **** together but most of the time they're not HBs.

-Al

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm 37 and I can tell you for a fact that I won't date anyone under 30. There's one perfectly good word for it too, "BABYSITTER"! When I was 35 I dated a 23 year old for about 6 months. Every time we'd go out I'd end up babysitting a drunk 23 year old. Not fun at all. Ever try to ride a drunk girl on the back of a motorcycle?

Problem is most twenty somethings are partiers. They like doing the clubbing thing, getting drunk, etc... There are a few young ones who have their **** together but most of the time they're not HBs.
Interesting response. Whether you realized it or not, your response indicated that you are the prize, Alpha, DJ, etc when considering and approaching younger women. Whether it is intended or natural, I believe the assumption that a woman is less mature is a plus when it comes to retaining the Alpha frame.

Now consider this, lets say you meet a 44yr old woman, for her age lets say a HB9'ish (yes rare, but that's part of the alure), partys a bit, still has the guys chasing her, etc. This is important, she seems relatively mature. You might be inclinded to hit this and I'm arguing the average guy out there will then (rather quickly) fall into a supplicating beta mode as the relationship progresses.

There is something inherently DJ for guys when it comes to younger women, observing their maturity level and almost instantly assuming a postion of the Prize/Alpha. Yet (as seen here before) when the age gap grows to something noticeable, the balance shifts and the she takes the power eventually (actually in her mind she probably always had it).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would consider it very insane for a man (under 40) to marry a woman that is in her 30s or 40s.

MANY women in their 20s like to party (not all...but many). True. But also MANY women in their 30s and 40s. Especially the ones that look hot. They just avoid doing it as much because quite frankly...they cannot compete with the YOUNGER/HOTTER women.

The thing is having the ability to influence (by gathering respect) a woman that is in her MID and UPPER 20s. Once you do that...you can shape her anyway you want.

"Mature" women are not different than women in their 20s (when it comes to insecurity, etc.). In fact, they are WORST. However, they are more coning too...in the sense that they know how to manipulate men into thinking they have a 'mature' woman that knows 'what she wants'. And they use SEX as a weapon...knowing well that the libido and drive will be gone (or almost gone) once Menopause reaches. Yep, I've done PLENTY of research on this issue.

I personally believe that Yul is making a HUGE mistake. Heck, when I was 31, I wouldn't even DREAM about looking at women older than 30. No WAY!

I too currently have an older woman...but my case is different; I want to focus in my kids INSTEAD of searching for women (left my wife, etc.). Little she knows, I ALREADY KNOW about all the insecurities and mind game she brings to the relationship. And that's the difference. I KNOW what I'm doing...I KNOW what to expect...and I KNOW that I would be very stupid if I end up marrying her or end up in a VERY LONG relationship with her. The in the 'mean time'.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the 40/20 debate. I have a new term called 40/20's, meaning I've dated some 40ish (give or take a few years, late 30's, early 40's) who act like their 20. Actually ALL of them did, but without the 20-something body, 20-something attitude and so forth.

Dated a 40-something this past year, she waited till date five to tell me she was in a 7-year relationship ... and then when she told me about him, she said she wasn't in love with him, he was a jerk, she was going to leave him, even shed crocodile tears in front of me. I went away on a vacation, she e-mails me a bunch wondering when I'm going to return, etc. I get back thinking she was dumping the a-hole she was dating, only to have her sh-t on me. These actions were way more immature than the hottie 20-somethings I dated in grad school.

Case two: Casual acquaintence, dated briefly in grad school, now about 38 or so. Pretty hot still. Went through men like a hot knife through butter, including meeting and bedding a guy upon first meeting on a Las Vegas vacation. The problem with that was she thought the dude was in love with her and after three weeks of knowing him was planning on marriage. He was a military guy and sleeping with anything that had a pulse all over the country. She was "heartbroken." Give me a break.

Again, the 20-somethings I dated in grad school were much wiser than both of the above instances, it wasn't even close. Some of the "women" (I use that term loosely) I work with are 40/20's (40 in age, 20 in mentality), and many of the older women in grad school were serious basket cases.

There are reasons men date younger women:

1. For looks and body.
2. For a positive attitude.

I lean toward number two more than one, though the looks and body are great, too.

Women in their 30's and 40's have their game-playing down to a refined science. Twenty-somethings don't for the most part. Some of their behaviors seem silly, but overall they've yet to be married multiple times, divorced, bitter and with kids.

I used to think older guys dating younger women was stupid, I was wrong. If I could meet an age appropriate MATURE woman, I'd do so in a heartbeat. Good freaking luck in the U.S.A.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are three stages to a woman's life:

*Trying to catch a cab at 4 in the morning, wearing a 6-inch miniskirt in winter, while crying and shrieking about god-knows-what on a cell phone.

*Has a job, a crappy car, and more chins than a chinese phone book, and she wonders why no hard working guy wants to stick around to support her kids.

*The brief shining moment in between.

You've gotta catch them at that brief, shining moment. It's about 5 minutes long. Often, zero minutes.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
There are three stages to a woman's life:

*Trying to catch a cab at 4 in the morning, wearing a 6-inch miniskirt in winter, while crying and shrieking about god-knows-what on a cell phone.

*Has a job, a crappy car, and more chins than a chinese phone book, and she wonders why no hard working guy wants to stick around to support her kids.

*The brief shining moment in between.

You've gotta catch them at that brief, shining moment. It's about 5 minutes long. Often, zero minutes.
alrighty phyzzle, this made me laugh my butt off however neither of these fit me or most of the women i know.