Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Friends

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are three types of friends,

1) The X

This is where you perfect your COVERT COMMUNICATION BATTLE. The goal in every conversation here is to see who has thrown more salt in each other's wounds. The VICTOR goes to the one who is most PERCEIVED successful at the time.

2) The Unattractive

This could develop into a meaningful friendship if you desire. Her attraction for you is the only glue to the relationship. She will be your best friend as well drive one hour to change your flat tire. She will be your ego-inflator and pillow for tough times. This will be your only friend with unconditional love.

3- The Attractive

This could be one of your most valuable assets. These kind of girls should be put in the friendzone rather than NEXTed if they are incompatible and not emotionally involved. They are a major source of social proof and serve to be very profitable if you choose to help them market or PR your business.

I have 30% of my revenue come from these ATTRACTIVE friends. 25% of employees referred to me were the guys fawning over them.

They will provide benefits as well with no emotional investment because of their degree of options.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Kontroller,

The female acquantances in my social circle accomplish all the above. My point is, I don't have female friends where I go to them for support like I do my male friends nor am I there emotional tampon.

Personally I would do just about anything for a "friend" and I expect the same thing from my "friends". The same isn't true for people in my social circle, they aren't true friends. Do you see the difference I'm getting at?

Yes I totally see it and I'm the same way/ Females are almost never a real friend. They are basically just fairweather friends. If you lean on a female and divulge how you really think and feel she'll either judge you and stop being a "friend" or she will be your friend but think you are not a typical guy. Females are never really accepeting of men.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
If you lean on a female and divulge how you really think and feel she'll either judge you and stop being a "friend" or she will be your friend but think you are not a typical guy. Females are never really accepeting of men.
That's why unless she is a TRUE friend, you treat her like any other woman, and this includes not breaking down and showing weakness. Many of the rules of attraction are still at play regardless of whether or not you are fukking her.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting stuff to learn about. I guess my problem is that it seems like too much work. You have to keep the C&F and all that going all the time. Stay "in character" as the DJ.

I think this will work if this is your natural style. But for a hardcore introvert (me) it's extremely draining. I prefer the cold approach or street PU b/c it's a better fit for the "lone wolf". I can just turn it on, go out sarging, then come back to my man cave and crank up the eminem or whatever.