"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Female Friend Wants Me To Treat Her Like a Girlfriend

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
I met a girl last weekend who is a friend of a friend. We were dancing, grinding and making out for a good long while. We didn't have sex that night. She said she had to get up early for work. I didn't press the issue. A few texts since then. She sends out an open invite for thursday: playing pool, which leads to drinks and dancing.

However there are only a couple of girls and only of them is pretty: her. Four of us guys stay out late. She is trying to "leverage" this situation, ignoring me, acting like she is interested in these 3 ugly guys. I'm not buying it, but I'm bored as she is clearly playing games. I talk to a couple of other girls and she throws a small tantrum. This annoys me even further so I get away from her and dance and grind with a couple of the hottest girls there.

NOW, she completely loses interest in all other guys and just watches and stares at me having fun. Then she continually reapproaches me all lovey dovey now. I'm nice to her but having a really good time with these girls. I get these girls' numbers but look for my female friend at the end of the night and she is nowhere to be found. I just assume she went home.

Next morning, she is ticked off. She sends polite texts asking if I got home safe. Now, this is customarily the guy's standard text the next morning. So, basically, she was going to tease me, blue ball me the entire night, then MAYBE I get laid at the end of the night, but I have to endure her flirting with a bunch of other guys all night. Then I have to be her "safe" escort home as if I were a date or even boyfriend. Yet, I feel no such obligation.

I can see this game coming from a million miles away. What girls don't realize is that when the ratios in a bar are even close to 50/50, I have far more leverage than they could even imagine. I have a date tonight which is good, but be careful: women these days think every guy is a cuck who will just follow them around like a puppy dog and that he has zero backbone.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Next morning, she is ticked off. She sends polite texts asking if I got home safe. Now, this is customarily the guy's standard text the next morning. So, basically, she was going to tease me, blue ball me the entire night, then MAYBE I get laid at the end of the night, but I have to endure her flirting with a bunch of other guys all night. Then I have to be her "safe" escort home as if I were a date or even boyfriend. Yet, I feel no such obligation.
I think you're doing good so far, you just gotta keep making it clear through your actions that if she wants you, she better spread those legs rather than play games.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
So, basically, she was going to tease me, blue ball me the entire night, then MAYBE I get laid at the end of the night, but I have to endure her flirting with a bunch of other guys all night. .
I would find this kind of behavior a turn off. I'm sure many girls think this is a good go-to move, but it would just revolt me.
I would do the same thing you did and just drop all interest and attention.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
I would find this kind of behavior a turn off. I'm sure many girls think this is a good go-to move, but it would just revolt me.
I would do the same thing you did and just drop all interest and attention.
Yeah but I've seen guys pull it off. They get the girl at the end of the night (or so it seems. impossible to say for sure). However, they have to endure hours of physically chasing the girl around along with 2,3,4 other guys. The girl may be pushing, even hitting or kicking the guy, to tool him. No joke. It's utter humiliation. There is absolutely no chance I will allow that to happen.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Yeah but I've seen guys pull it off
Oh, I'm sure you could pull it off. I'm saying at that point I wouldn't even want it anymore. Like I wouldn't want to kiss her if she threw up in my car or blew a guy in the bathroom. I just don't need that in my life. On to the next thing.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I met a girl last weekend who is a friend of a friend. We were dancing, grinding and making out for a good long while. We didn't have sex that night. She said she had to get up early for work. I didn't press the issue. A few texts since then. She sends out an open invite for thursday: playing pool, which leads to drinks and dancing.

However there are only a couple of girls and only of them is pretty: her. Four of us guys stay out late. She is trying to "leverage" this situation, ignoring me, acting like she is interested in these 3 ugly guys. I'm not buying it, but I'm bored as she is clearly playing games. I talk to a couple of other girls and she throws a small tantrum. This annoys me even further so I get away from her and dance and grind with a couple of the hottest girls there.

NOW, she completely loses interest in all other guys and just watches and stares at me having fun. Then she continually reapproaches me all lovey dovey now. I'm nice to her but having a really good time with these girls. I get these girls' numbers but look for my female friend at the end of the night and she is nowhere to be found. I just assume she went home.

Next morning, she is ticked off. She sends polite texts asking if I got home safe. Now, this is customarily the guy's standard text the next morning. So, basically, she was going to tease me, blue ball me the entire night, then MAYBE I get laid at the end of the night, but I have to endure her flirting with a bunch of other guys all night. Then I have to be her "safe" escort home as if I were a date or even boyfriend. Yet, I feel no such obligation.

I can see this game coming from a million miles away. What girls don't realize is that when the ratios in a bar are even close to 50/50, I have far more leverage than they could even imagine. I have a date tonight which is good, but be careful: women these days think every guy is a cuck who will just follow them around like a puppy dog and that he has zero backbone.
Good job man !
 
Top