female friend hitting on me

LIKEaBAWZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys , there's this girl i know for about a year or so and lately i have the feeling shes starting to hit on me .
Even when she used to have a boyfriend i would tease her , but i wasn't in her friend-zone as some of my friends are ...
I don't really know for sure that shes into me tho since she likes to flirt .
And its hard to hit on her since its quite weird hitting on her while 5 other friends in the room are sitting next to you .
So would it be wise to talk to one of her best friends which is also a very good friend of mine , to ask her if she likes me or just playing with my head .
Or just try to get private with her when i get the chance ?

greets

cremasta7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she starts flirting with you, sort of half call her on it. Something like "Is this just practice, or are you actually flirting with me?"

Just say it in a friendly manner with a smile, and not so the whole group with you can hear it.
If it's 'just practice' then you can joke about it and maybe get her to practice buying you a drink.
If it's not, easy pick up.

Guess it depends on whether or not you're keen on her.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely dont ask your friend about it, would James Bond do it ? Definitely no. :D

You "could" do what cremasta suggested or ask other members.

In my opinion you should go to a party where both of you are drunk and see how she acts about you :p but thats my alcohol logic kicking in there.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cremasta7 said:
Next time she starts flirting with you, sort of half call her on it. Something like "Is this just practice, or are you actually flirting with me?"

Just say it in a friendly manner with a smile, and not so the whole group with you can hear it.
If it's 'just practice' then you can joke about it and maybe get her to practice buying you a drink.
If it's not, easy pick up.

Guess it depends on whether or not you're keen on her.
Jesus. Don't do that.

If she's touching you, then touch her more. Push the boundaries physically and see what the boundaries are. But definitely do not speak about it verbally.

LIKEaBAWZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys , thanks for the replies .
I wasn't able to see them tho since i left for a festival with my friends , and this girl was with us .
Al tho it didn't go that well , mainly my own fault i think .
At first it was going well but then it changed completely .
So here is a wall of text , TLDR on bottom .

First day when we were all set up on the camping she wanted me to come sit next to her , then starts to give me compliments about me being artistic and creative .
She then wanted me to paint her portrait but i said i'm busy guy and she needed to make an appointment , she wanted the first available appointment .
She was also asking me to help her with getting stuff from the car , etc allot which i did but i didn't blindly obey .

On the second day everything was still all OK , she was touching me frequently , flirting , etc .

The only thing i remember from the third day is that she was still flirting with me , asking me to get something from her bag where her bras are .
Also after that she came back to get something else from her bags and then was rubbing her legs against mine while looking for her stuff .
I gently rubbed her leg with the back of my hand .
When i did that she said : what are u doing :) ? why do u always act so strange around me :) .
Since my friends were around me and the heard it i didn't try to panic and just smiled .

I don't remember anything from that evening ... since i was too drunk ,and the day after she basically started to ignore me and want in such a good mood as the first days , so i must have done some stupid ****.
And the day after that she ignored me as well but i didn't want to ruin my festival experience so i just partied and didn't pay attention to her .
Then she suddenly comes up with this random douchebag she barely knows and starts playing him .
The dude didn't knew what happened but he took the bait , so they were holding hands and they probably also kissed since it took her a bit longer to come back to the camping .
Even tho she did all that it seems she wasn't that interested in him since she didn't even talk about him the day after .

So yeah ... i think ill just try to with her once and a while and see if shes interested as you guys say .
But i think its best to go for other girls since shes too much of a flirt .

TLDR : She was first hitting me , than she basically ignored me and started hitting some random dude she barely knows .

P

perseverance

It sounds to me like she wanted you and you were too slow to make a move, so she's annoyed and wants to get under your skin in the hope that you'll grab your balls and man up. She was probably offended and upset that despite offering it to you on a platter you didn't make a move.

Anytime you feel that a woman is interested in you, go for it. If she isn't she'll let you know and if she is, you'll soon know about it.

It all comes down to "he who dares wins". That's the mentality you need to have...

LIKEaBAWZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx perseverance , i'm gonna see how she behaves around me .
But i don't think that shes gonna flirt with me soon since she acted quite strange towards me the last days .
Is it my time to start flirting with her or should i wait until she flirts with me again ?

thanks ;)

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she flirts with you, isolate her. Get her away from any prying eyes, especially those that might know her.

Once isolated, let her play her game briefly. That is, see if she maintains frame. If she does, you have to seize that frame in a way that does not at first make her realize you are playing into it. Slowly turn it on her...don't call her on it though!

Smile, gaze into her eyes, tease her, push her, get closer into her space.

If she's REALLY flirting with you and you are not imagining it, she'll know how to keep playing the game. There will be sexual TENSION and you cannot let it break. Keep escalating. Keep teasing. If she's into it, you are gonna have to kiss her at this time or it will be blown forever. She's not likely to forgive you twice when she puts herself out there and you respond like a fumbling wuss.