female friend help needed

pompeyace

Reaction score
i have a female friend or should i say ex friend we had a silly fall out and we hav'nt spoke since iv sent her messages saying sorry but she still doesnt reply, we bumped into eachother in a club last night with our friends but we didnt speak and now i feel really bad and im missing her alot, how do i get her to know that im sorry and want to go back to the way we were coz we were really close mates, like iv said iv sent her messages but she still dont want to know?? what can i do next??

many thanks

dan

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her and consider her a part of your past. I used to imagine that things would eventually be cool with ex's, but that never actually happens until you don't care anymore. At that point, you can start fresh and then you can hang out... but no sooner or you will screw yourself.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you already made the first move, and second (I wouln't have, but anyways..) The ball is in her cort. It is up to her now. She can't say you never said you'r sorry. And she will talk to you when she is ready.

pompeyace

Reaction score
cool cheers, it just seems silly coz it was a row over nothing not even a row come to think of it. ill just have to wait

the phenom

Reaction score
i agree with Qualtran. Seems like as soon as you let sh!t go you can start over. Even with some of the worst situations imaginable. But until it really doesn't matter to you, you'll make stupid mistakes and dig a deeper hole.