“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Female DJ??

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Okay so we just finished the 1st week of school and in one of my class there were like 8 people all together and I was just sitting down and this girl who happens to be a grade higher than me walk up to me and we had an okay conversation. Keeping all the DJ tips in my head I noticed that she was using all the tips that I learned on this site! She introduced herself and it was like she was trying to get my number or something. But the conersating ended with her *****y friend calling her over and they started talking together. Do any of you think she was just trying to be nice by intoducing herself to me or was she into me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jroc

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
....

Um it could be either. cause if girls really like u , they'll try to get wit u theirself, and give u their number. just a while back there was a female dj on this site. I wonder if she gave this site to her female friends:mad:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by damned_in_black
Do you think she was into me or just being nice?
We weren't there bro. The point your making is irrelevant.

Get her number or get rejected. Who cares how she acts? Hit on her, make her love you, and then steal her tang.

:)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top