Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female careers with the most sloots

Reaction score
I'm not including sex workers, bartenders, waitresses because these are obvious.

1) Flight Attendants- I think this one is quite obvious, the girl was hired based off her looks and sex appeal and is literally travelling from hotel to hotel

2) Military Spouse- Especially if you married this girl at a young age to get benefits, good luck chuck

3) Nurses- This one doesn't make any sense because nurses are portrayed as really feminine and motherlike, but in reality most of them are riding the sloot train express for the long haul

4) Teachers- You have a lot of teachers that get married early, but the ones that don't seem to be on the sloot train express for the long haul like their nurses. They also tend to turn in to really butthurt feminists as they age too.

5) Any women that has to interact with high value men on the regulars. The most common theme for these careers is that these careers produce a lot of alpha widows and alpha widows have lower chance of pair bonding with a man on equal or even slightly higher status than her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Flight Attendants- I think this one is quite obvious, the girl was hired based off her looks and sex appeal and is literally travelling from hotel to hotel
Not as much as you think. The legacy U.S. based carriers (American, United, Delta) have a lot of menopausal and post-menopausal flight attendants. This might be more true for Southwest Airlines, and the non-U.S. based carriers.

2) Military Spouse- Especially if you married this girl at a young age to get benefits, good luck chuck
Agree. Military girlfriends and wives have sex with other men during their primary mate's deployment.

3) Nurses- This one doesn't make any sense because nurses are portrayed as really feminine and motherlike, but in reality most of them are riding the sloot train express for the long haul
This used to be a sweet and feminine occupation and were good bets for the long haul. If you were talking about a Boomer and first half of Gen X era nurse, then this common perception of nurses as caring and compassionate long term mates would have been true. In the Millennial generation, the nurses are not what the previous era nurses were. Many of the Millennial nurses are ruthlessly hypergamous in LTRs. I wouldn't put that as a career with the most sloots, but they are worth discussing.

4) Teachers- You have a lot of teachers that get married early, but the ones that don't seem to be on the sloot train express for the long haul like their nurses. They also tend to turn in to really butthurt feminists as they age too.
Mostly a fair assessment, though a couple of the careers I'll identify below will be much worse. This is another occupation whose female participants have drastically declined in quality over the decades.

5) Any women that has to interact with high value men on the regulars. The most common theme for these careers is that these careers produce a lot of alpha widows and alpha widows have lower chance of pair bonding with a man on equal or even slightly higher status than her.
Some of my list below will include these women.

Here's my list

1. Journalists: This is an easy one. It doesn't matter if they are from a primarily legacy form or a newer media form. Feminism is strong in journalists. Some work offbeat hours, which leads to more casual sex. Journalism also tends to attract people with loose morals and some are attractive, especially if they are in a visual medium.

2. Real estate agents (primarily residential real estate): Real estate related careers often require loose morals, attract superficial personalities, have non-traditional hours (not Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm), and also attract a lot of burnt out ex-journalists. Many real estate agents are married but if you're looking to bang a 30s/40s hot older woman on the side, you're likely to find that in a residential real estate agents. Commercial real estate's hours are more M-F.

3. Human Resource professionals: This is an occupation that attracts a lot of women. Many are feminists and spend their days controlling men's lives. They can be careerists too if they take it seriously. This is a recipe for being a sloot.

4. Any occupation with physically fit/athletic women: Personal trainers/fitness class instructors are the obvious ones here. Female collegiate and professional athletes would fit this. Fit women have higher testosterone and higher sex drives and get a lot of interest from men.

5. Sales roles: This is so wide because a lot of women end up in sales roles. Real estate agents above are a part of this. The careerist/driven female sales reps will often be sloots.

6. Marketing/Advertising/PR: This careeer path attracts a wide range of women, which is why I do not list it higher. There's a subset within this path that are promiscuous. There's superficiality here and often good looking people. To get into this field, you get a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Communication/Journalism or other Liberal Arts degree. These are women who are sociable and often attractive.

7. Lawyers: A difficult batch of women for most men. They are highly educated, ambitious, work a lot of hours, have little free time, and have generally insufferable personalities. Their workloads keep their notch counts down. A lot of female lawyers are single deep into their 30s and 40s. Fertility rates among female lawyers are not high. They often get pumped and dumped by men with 0 intention of committing when they do have free time. This is because a good portion of men don't want to commit to them. Additionally, female lawyers are full of themselves and don't want to commit to lower status males who might want to commit to them. The female lawyer is a carouseler in this era. Most men won't see female lawyers out in public while daygaming. They are most commonly seen on swipe apps and sometimes at bars.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we kinda had this talk and list before and the list never changes

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been the biggest shock for me.
I think CNA's are really the notorious slooty sh!t talkers and the ones all over TikTok everyone saw, not as many of them were RN's dancing on cam during the lockdowns.