"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Female boss - does she like me

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by ManOMan
jeesuz christ talk about over analyzing something

does she like you? who knows, ask her out for drinks after work and find out
BUMP A MILLION TIMES!!! The fact that you know you made EC with her for exactly 6 seconds is scaring me a little bit.


I think your boss enjoys your hard work and company and that's it. The subtle touching etc is always a good sign, but it seems like this is strictly a working relationship. Go meet girls when you go out and through friends, don't risk your career over this!!! The only way I'd hook up or date a girl I work with is if she made it that freakin' obivious. Even if I knew she wanted me I'd still be hesistant because of the strain it could cause on my career. Think with the head on top of your shoulders.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
You're f*cking crazy. This is your boss you're talking about. Shes your ally in the politics of the office, so if you date her and break up, you can forget about future promotions.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Meh, jobs come and go.

Screwing the boss is fun! I have boned 2 of mine :cool:

Heres what you do, start flirting with horny compliments. It starts when you notice something different about her...

"Wow, love the new hairdo! You look completely different to me. Its almost like you are actually attractive now" (shock) "damn its really too bad we work together, no chance of well... nevermind. Did you get the reports yesterday (or some workrelated crap)"

Keep teasing her like this and one day tell her you are tired of girls always looking at your ass. She will look for sure, then you say "Oh no. Not you too? Damn these buns of steel!"

Funny and flirty works for me though. If you gave the personality of a doorknob dont dream of trying this.

Oh, and do find some prospects outside of the work place, dont bust all your nuts in one basket.
 

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2001
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Location
London
the plan

I will spend the next few weeks going out of my way to meet new honeys.

This will keep my Interest Level under control and gives me enough time to get more information re: whether the boss does like me or not.

I've been burned this way before (looking only at my own High Interest Level and not the woman's) and I have a bad feeling deep down that she isn't interested and that it's all professional.

On the other hand, considering she is 11 years older and single (never been married) - what does that say about her ability to interact with men - even with men she likes?

So while I say be careful as she might not be interested at all and I could get hurt a lot - it would be foolish to give up now if she does have feelings for me.

So as you guys recommend, don't put both eggs in one basket.
 
Top