Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female blackout, #metoo SAGA part2... make me laugh

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So just came accross this... apparently attention whoring is addictive? They can't get enough?
Is this what we could call war? Cause I mean... there will be a lot of casualties (jobs, careers, future). At what point do we claim self defense?
When are men gonna team up together to fight this evil?
So this is being passed on on facebook and most probably other social media as it is. Here's a copy paste!
Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts. I am getting worried personally. Cause I mean, I am a sexual harasser and a sexual assaulter. I did catcall in the past and I am pretty sure I groped some girls ass at some point in my life...

<FYI - Tomorrow, female blackout from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.(pst) Its a movement to show what the world might be like without women. Your profile photo should just be a black square so that men wonder where the women are. Pass it only to women ... It's for a project against women abuse. It is no joke. Share it>

<black-out féminin de 8h00 à 21h00 C'est un mouvement pour montrer ce que le monde pourrait être sans les femmes. Votre photo de profil devrait juste être un carré noir pour que les hommes se demandent où sont les femmes. Passez-le seulement aux femmes ... C'est pour un projet contre la violence faite aux femmes. Ce n'est pas une blague. Partagez-le.>

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick search and I realize this was tried on july 28 by the red heart campaign.. obviously didn't work quite well ...!!
So trendy.. I am feeling tingles

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's one of the thing you gotta give women, that us dude don't do at all.
We ignore and move on, and I am "guilty" too... hell it allowed and allows me to be happy!
But women will gang up and covers each other's ass with emotional support and protection when things happens to them. And I think maybe we need to start doing that.
I mean, why do we stand and watch our brothers get divorce raped, get mentally destroyed when they lose their kids, or realize they been paying child support for Chad's kids and that he'll have to keep paying?
Now with this whole #metoo stupid ****, a lot of guys career are going to be destroyed.
I dunno... I mean, I would prolly ruin my own health trying to get a movement going against that bs but what I am saying, is when will this stop?
Maybe tomorrow it'll be some nonse that actually involves you? Something that might fck you up big time?

Reaction score
Needy guys would miss them terribly. Like the type of guys who build Taj Mahal in their honor.

I would miss my hooker every so often.

The place would be very weird, and I think it would become very obvious that they are just worth looks and sex.

Men are great multitaskers.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That meetoo shizzle is trenidng in Holland too, sickening..

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks being chicks. No need to get worked up over this... it's like marching in pvssy hats, and slvt walks. Makes them feel better and really does not harm so I don't care. Wake me up when chicks get together and try and do anything harmful.

The real problem is weak men that go along with this. Only men can actually get things done...