"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Female AFC...what to do?

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Ok...so i been through all this material on the site and I made myself a much better person and I banged a lot more ladies. Now I'm 20 and I met this awesome 17 year old girl. In the month i've known her she's done more for me then any other girl in a non sexual way.

I'm satisfied sexually with her too so its all good. ;)

Now I'm getting hated on by most my guy friends because of the whole age difference. I have no idea what to do with that but tell people to **** off :)

I'm thinking though, she's really connected to me and all that, but i'm starting to question if she's just being an AFC and if she has her own case of one-itis.

Any comments or suggestions?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
3 years is hardly too much of an age difference!!

You have an awesome girl, you are satisfied with her sexually, and she does lots of stuff for you non-sexually.

Damn, I wish I had your problem :p

What exactly is it that you don't like in this situation?

ThePanther
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
You're cool man! A guy 3 years older is perfectly normal, she's 17, she's pretty much a woman. You like her, she likes you, she's enjoying you a lot. Since you are older, she sees you as a cool guy, and you got her perfectly. Just enjoy.
 

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
alright post 160! yyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

ok, now back to you. tell them nothing, just plain ignore it, and then diss them over one of their insecurities.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
That is not a big deal age difference. I know 25 year olds who have dating 17 year olds and gotten made fun of. I've dated guys up to 13 years older than me. The only real issue is the statutory thing, but the laws are different everywhere, so I'm guessing it's legal for you. Tell them to go **** themselves because they're just jealous that your 17 year old girl is better than their 20 year old ones. (No don't really tell them that, but that's probably where their **** is coming from). As for the AFC-oneitis thing... yeah at 17 it is possible. That's the only drawback of dating someone younger, they're less experienced - physically, mentally, emotionally, etc...
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Corndowg
Now I'm getting hated on by most my guy friends because of the whole age difference.
Malibu's right, they are hating on you because she is hot and they are probably having a hard time even scoring with the fugly's. If she can't get into pubs/clubs that's a pain, but apart from that tell them to get stuffed.
 

sql

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
86
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Location
boston, massachusetts
you got nothing to worry about bro, three years is not a problem these days. you just gotta treat her right so she doesnt haul you off to jail.

theres a general rule of thumb i try to go by and its seven years plus half your age.

even then if you're really old, you can still hit on the barely legal 18 yr olds, just check out michael douglas, hes like 1000 years old and he got married to catherine zeta jones and is has 2 kids.

i wouldnt worry about it
 

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
I was looking at my old posts and here's an update to this one.

It's now mid June and I've basically been connected to this girl all year. I'm "officially" with her and I love her a lot. It's actually going way too good. I've met her parents and family and everything. It's creepy but I guess I'm just climbing the ropes of life. People think we look cute together when we're all "lovey dovey like we're obsessed with each other."

I'm not sure but I think I'm blessed to have this girl and in the back of my mind I know I ain't ****.

So basically there's hope for love for EVERYONE!
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
theyre just jealous.. dont listen to them

17 to 20 is practically no difference IMO
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Who gives a **** what your friends think. Its like back in highschool when an AFC doesnt want to hit on a girl because they are affraid of rejection in the slightest manor.

Seriously, who gives a rats ass about wtf your friends think, they are too worried about what other people think to worry about you. The majority of the time friends do it to thier friends to get a reaction out of them.
 
Top