“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fellas Now Is Your Time To Ask-read My Post On Interview-inside The Mind Of A Dime-

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
I NOTICED NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE REPLIED TO MY POST ON THE INTERVIEW I AM DOING WITH THIS RADIO DJ (10+)- AT LEAST. SHE IS WILLING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I ASK,I WANT TO BE SURE I GET EVERYTHING COVERED SO ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE-PLEASE POST THEM-THE INTERVIEW WILL BE POSTED HERE SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE EVERYTHING SHE SAID-
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Take it easy scarface, you don't have to yell at us:) I'm coming to your aid and ask others to do the same.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Tony Montana2004
any other questions?
  1. Do you take anal?
  2. Do you suck dick with both hands?
  3. How many minutes into a date can you tell whether you want to see him again or not?
  4. How many minutes into a date can you tell whether you want to have sex with him or not?
  5. Do you consider height important?
  6. Do you consider income important?
  7. Looking at most the men you have dated in your life, is there a pattern of types of men you gravitate towards? Ex. jerks, tough guys, romantic poetry reciting stay-at-home-with-momma-at-age-40 virgins?
  8. Have you ever read any books on Dating/Seduction (The Rules)?
  9. Would you be less comfortable dating a guy if he was from a substantially different ethnicity (asian, middle-eastern, african)?
  10. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
  11. Do you usually use the pill?
  12. If you had an STD, would you tell a guy about it before sex?
  13. What physical features do you consider most attractive?
  14. What mental features do you consider most attractive?
  15. Do you believe in psychics, reiki, psychokinesis, astrology, etc.?
  16. Enough talk, time for action, before we start, are you on the pill?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by MVPlaya
  1. Enough talk, time for action, before we start, are you on the pill?
hahahaha
 
Last edited:
Top