"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fell for a chick

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I've mentioned her on here before. And well, haven't seen her for a month, and even though I've banged others in the meantime, I just cannot get her out of my head or even my dreams.

There's too much distance between us and I dunno when or if I will see her again (which I'm sure adds to the attraction because brains are just meat with electricity in them and prone to illogical BS).

Probably taking a break from dating/sex until I meet someone that I can be fully present with and not have this other one on my mind.

On the one hand I don't like it, but on the other it's nice to know I can still feel this.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Enjoy it - but don't let it hamper you. If it's something you're deriving pleasure from, it's a good thing. If it feels like it's dragging you down, that's something else.

Is this a girl you banged or more of a puppy love type thing?
It's actually productive. Makes me wanna play music and sing and stuff. Can't not smile when thinking of her. But also trying to not think too much and just letting things happen. Maybe we meet, maybe we don't. We both want to but just have other things going on.

Oh we've had sex, really good sex. She was naturally submissive from the start and triggered something in me. A lot of male/female polarity going on.
 
Last edited:
Top