Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings of disappointment

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went for a long walk on the beach today with this girl I've been interested for a long time.
I'm uncertain as to whether she feels the same way.
She didn't bring any of our friends along, but she kept leading the way as to what path to take (I didn't like that).
We had some good laughs, but as it was winding down everything seem to go ackward (could just be me).
We both have to go away for a month during the summer at almost the same dates.
She asked me what I was doing tonight, which seemed out of context from our conversation.
And right before we said good-bye she asked me whether I was going to stay in town after University (I study elsewhere from her)
which to me makes no sense cause if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have even asked that. And if she was interested why didn't she want to go do something next week.
Makes no sense and f*cking frustrating, I think I was too passive.
I'm thinking of waiting for at most 4 or 5 days before trying again.
Dammit!
:mad:

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went for a long walk on the beach today with this girl I've been interested for a long time.

Very "romantic". Should have tackled her, more kino and escalate the kino so that you kiss her at sunset.

She WANTED you to do something. You have to understand that chicks put themselves in these situation "hoping" guys like you to take FULL advantage of it. Otherwise, they wouldn't put themselves in these situations in the first place.

I'm uncertain as to whether she feels the same way.

Irrelevant. The whole point of the exercise is for you to MAKE HER FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

This is done via conversation that leads to the topic that YOU want to discuss, KINO, Elicit her values, making her WANT YOU etc.

She asked me what I was doing tonight, which seemed out of context from our conversation.

That's was her strongest and LAST IOI to you, which you didn't take up on. You should have said nothing, and invite her over to your place to cook her dinner. Then you should have slept with her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she goes cold on you now as in her mind she has made her "move" which you rejected.

Don't worry. Now you have LEARNT. Be more AGRESSIVE next time

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. When she asked you what you were doing tonight it wasn't a question, it was a hint.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I was going out with the guys for a drink, it's been 4 months since we've hanged-out.
You guys are right, thinking back I should have said:
"Nothing that important, why? you wanna do something?"
I think I move on to another girl and leave this one alone for a while.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chip
You guys are right, thinking back I should have said:
"Nothing that important, why? you wanna do something?"
Instead of "thinking back I should have said" I wanna hear next time I'm GOING TO SAY xxx, then DO IT. keep us posted, Chip.

Odds are (if you listen to Umbra), she still has some IL in you... don't focus on it but if you two bump into each other again try to get somethin going.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I thought I'd put some time and distance between us for a while.
But, I'm only spending 3 months in our home town.
I'll be gone to Ontario for work in the middle of summer and she's doing some school surveying thing at almost the same time.
I live in a different province and we haven't seen each other for 4 months until yesterday.
So, I really want to spend some time with her before all of this happens without sounding desperate.
I'm thinking of asking her for a walk in our local park this Sunday (2 days apart from our walk on the beach).
She's got summer school starting this Monday till Friday from 8 till 4 in the afternoon.
My gut instinct tells me to wait a bit longer tho (and I'm thinking its right).
Any input?

T

TeenaciousChris

sum1 said that if she feels the same way, its irrelevant....why is it?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that women put themselves into those kind of situations HOPING the guy will make a move. That used to be my problem back in my AFC days. I'd go out with a girl and wouldn't have the courage to make a move and the next day one of her friends would say stuff like "Dude WTF? Why didn't you make a move? She sat there waiting the whole night for you to kiss her, and now she thinks you don't like her." It was usually a fatal mistake too.

Maybe you can salvage this. More AFC behavior though, and you will have no chance. Seize the day. Make a move on this chick or you WILL regret it. Let us know how it turns out. Don't wait another day, hour or minute, if at all possible. Just do it!

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her last week and tried to hook-up on a Sunday (day before summer school starts).
Well, she sounded pretty grouchy when she picked up (apparently just woke up from an afternoon nap).
I asked her to go for a walk in one of our parks for Sunday. She first asked me why (I'm thinking wtf?!) and then said she was busy.
From that conversation I'm pretty confident that she is no longer interested.

A few days have gone by, and I think there still a bit of AFCism in me left.
I actually wanted to called her up and talk before she leaves for a long school based geological survey and talk about that Thurs. where things didn't go so well.
I still feel that I might be able to salvage this but I'm sure you guys would probably say I'm giving her my balls.
So, now I'm thinking of improving myself by buying better cloths and learning new skills like sailing and making her see that she messed things up, not me.

Oh yea... GirlCrazy, I think it was a mistake to call her that quickly.