Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feeling time pressure to get a GF before 30

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably not alone here -- at 25, I'm beginning to feel pressure to find a GF. Especially since I haven't had one so far.

I fear that once I hit 30, it will be very, very late to find someone. Think about it -- your 20's are supposed to be the best time of your life. That's why you're supposed to have a GF in your 20's, not in your 30's.

How do you guys cope with this time pressure?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use it! think of all the pain you will have if you dont do this and approach women. 25? lol and i thought 18 was bad haha.

This is a tony robbins technique......

he uses Chalres ****ens Christmas Tale on Scrouge

lay down and relax.....take a couple deep breaths

now think of the past,

think of a certain situation where you could have approached a girl but didnt. Think of the pain you felt and regrets you have. Maby there was someone special you would have liked to get know better but you never really did because you were afraid. Think of all the things you missed out on or pussied out on.

Now move to the present, and look at yourslef in the mirror? are you happy with yourself? Do you have a healthy body? How is your career? are you succesful finacially? what about emotional satisfied?

now move 5 years....imagine all this pain you have caried with you from yoru past and present 5 years ahead? imagine yourself in the mirror again? are you standing tall? where is your life heading? do you have a girlfiend yet? can you even approach girls? what have you missed on now since you are no longer in your 20's. What oppurtunities did you simply pass on? perhaps a few flings? or maby a college hunny?

Now move 10 years into the future and repat the steps? are you happy with all this pain and fear controlly your life 10 years down the road? what will you look like? did you let yourself go out of shape? How does your face look? do you own a home? are you on the street? Imagine the oppurtunites of not having a wife or home to come home to at night. Feel the ball in your stomach grow with pain.....this is good

Now go 20 years into the future........ What do you look like now? are you worn out since you have carried these stupid fears this far into the future? are you down because all this has taken compltle control of your life? what have you missed.....a family perhaps? children? grandkids? you will neve rhave this because of these fears you have inside you.

Now imagine your DEAD! you just died right now, make sure you lie in dark room with no lights. Imagine your in your coffin at your funeral and people look at you and cry and imagine all your loved ones who say goodbye to you. Do you have any at all? Imagine there is no girl to say goodbye to you.....she does not care because she does not know your. You never approached her.

Now by now you should be crying or almost crying...........or at the very least VERY upseet

Finally imagine that you DO change and you break away from these fears and restrictions. Imagine your lazyness is gone because you decided you were no longer gonna have it. Imagine 20 years from now what you will have. Imagine all the great pleasure you will getting over this fear and all the rewards you have.

Imagine all this and how happy you feel. Are you smiling? are you in the greatest shape of your life? are you turly happy?

now go find that girl!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought things were bad for me and I am in my 30's :D

Stop putting pressure on your self, women are just the icing on the cake.

Originally posted by wiggadude
I'm probably not alone here -- at 25, I'm beginning to feel pressure to find a GF. Especially since I haven't had one so far.

I fear that once I hit 30, it will be very, very late to find someone. Think about it -- your 20's are supposed to be the best time of your life. That's why you're supposed to have a GF in your 20's, not in your 30's.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said before I was married way , way tooo young. When we came back from our honeymoon we started out with our two crappy jobs and the cpl of grand we got from our reception.
Now that I divorced the psycho, moved back home and bought a house so my kid can be closer to my family. Single dad, house , car, teenage kid . All the chics from High School that are still around and wouldnt give me the time of day back then . HA ! its like the MILF detector sucks um in.......
About a week after I moved back, the kid an i are roamin the local grocery store. This girl runs to me ,big hug, " ohhhhhhhh..... I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce,,,,,, blah ,,,blah ,,,,, me too maybe we should get together "
I hadta ask her who the hell she was ? Anyway my point is have something. Step back check your life, are you were you wanna be ? It'll come man, be patient, until then fill in the blanks get that degree, build that dream house .....whatever.
Just be sure that when it comes you've got the ways and means to conquer an entirely new set of problems .......

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wiggadude

Think about it -- your 20's are supposed to be the best time of your life. That's why you're supposed to have a GF in your 20's, not in your 30's.

Your 20s are supposed to be the best time of your life because you're young and single. The pressure is society driven. Do what you want. Don't let society make you feel inferior just because you don't have a girlfriend.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger my focus was finding that one special girl to spend the rest of my life with...now I'm more realistic...I just wanna have some fvckbuddies in my life...

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you people in such a hurry to get married?!

This is all you need to know:

You = Slave

Wife = Master

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's putting pressure on you? You aren't doing it to yourself are you?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about a girlfriend...forget about having one drawn out relationship consisting of flowers, chocolate and being inundated with b1tching concerning forgotten anniversaries...

Just remember...the grass is always greener on the otherside...

JUST FVCK! Fvck, fvck, fvck and fvck some more till you capability to fvck has diminished...with your fvcking you'll come accross the heartless, the kindhearted and the indifferent...but that's good because in order to succeed in life you just gotta get some fvcking experience...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Forget about a girlfriend...forget about having one drawn out relationship consisting of flowers, chocolate and being inundated with b1tching concerning forgotten anniversaries...

Just remember...the grass is always greener on the otherside...

JUST FVCK! Fvck, fvck, fvck and fvck some more till you capability to fvck has diminished...with your fvcking you'll come accross the heartless, the kindhearted and the indifferent...but that's good because in order to succeed in life you just gotta get some fvcking experience...
That's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.

There's more to life than sex. There's more to feeling lonely and wanting a gf than just wanting some action. And women are more than just objects required for heterosexual sex.

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I'm seeking companionship... basically a deep and intimate friendship. Getting sex is not a problem; that's not really the only thing hat I'm looking for.

Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

There's more to life than sex. There's more to feeling lonely and wanting a gf than just wanting some action. And women are more than just objects required for heterosexual sex.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

If you want good food...get a cook...if you want psychological counceling...get a shrink...if you want great sex...get a hot chick...and if you find all those things in one person...your one lucky fellow...

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wiggadude,

Not sure where you are in the world but in the UK, the average age for a first time marrage in 2001 was 30.5, 2002 it was 31 ....

RELAX!

My cousin is 24 and he is getting married to a girl he met in school age 16 and has been with her ever since ... they are both teachers in the same school and havent moved out of the area ever ... bit of a dull average life if you ask me .... my mate is 25 and is on his second marrage and has three kids with three different women .... ok not so dull ... but I still wouldnt want to be him!

The point to my story is this, I am choising the life that I want not what other people I should have.

I think people are crasy for settling down really early.... think about it ... you spent 18 years of the start of you life wanting you own independance, money and freedom ... then you have it for a poxy 4 years before you chained down with rug rats and a mortgage for the next 25 - 30 years :s

Just my penith worth ;)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol they dont sensor that one. haha Charles Penisens!

lol you get the idea just sub the word