Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling sorry for women?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reading a woman's blog posts on her site. She describes how women are highly impressionable from culture and peer pressure, don't want to take accountability and are encouraged not to, and usually either have epiphanies regretting the choices they've made and the damage caused or can't realize why they are so unhappy.

Take these three posts for example:

https://www.suzannevenker.com/alpha-women/my-experience-dating-as-a-millennial-in-new-york-city/
https://www.suzannevenker.com/feminism/real-men-dont-marry-feminists/
https://www.suzannevenker.com/metoo...-1-experience-of-women-who-engage-in-hookups/

(I was also thinking of these posts in combination with this video where women contradict themselves the same way, but it takes 10 minutes to watch so only if you're interested, but I would recommend it as well)

The thing is, on this forum you will see guys saying the same things that she does: women can't take accountability for their own choices and are impressionable herd creatures. It's almost like they are out of control of their own lives. I've always taken those statements with some distance, because I don't want to dehumanize too many women and prefer to think exaggerations are made to make a point about some bad cases. But seeing this female author saying the same things you guys are saying, and the statistics I know of and she also cites, I can almost not help but feel sorry for women today if this is really the case for them. Through ideological pressure especially and a lack of good role models too, they seem to be lead down a dead end of emptiness and regret. What are we doing?

How big do you think this problem is? Do you think you could feel sorry for them, or do you think they deserve it and it's their own fault?

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulating men to "feel sorry for women" is yet another way women take advantage of weak men....

Never take advice about women from women because it's always self-serving lies....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulating men to "feel sorry for women" is yet another way women take advantage of weak men....

Never take advice about women from women because it's always self-serving lies....
She is not advising men - she is advising women! she is trying to save them from themselves. That's what makes me feel sorry for them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there can be exceptions to any rule, I do believe that men and women are neurologically wired differently.

And to some degree, how we process can create our outcome. However, I'm of the belief that our outcome is more environmental, than that of predisposition.

A good example would be the 'conclusions' made by many male members on this forum. Instead of working on themselves (or asking themselves why they chose this situation) , it's easier to lay blame on the female. With my claim being said, no one 'made us' chose a particular female. We did so, despite the warning signs. I've made this mistake and I blame no one other than myself.

I see this no different than a female that choses to marry an abusive male. Nearly always, there were signs, but they (no differently than a male that choses to advance from dating to relationship with a dysfunctional female) ... both sexes have chosen to ignore these obvious flags.

In short; I think that negative outcomes are more of a "people thing" than gender specific.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not advising men - she is advising women! she is trying to save them from themselves. That's what makes me feel sorry for them.
My man, she's feeding women talking points to regurgitate to men to manipulate them into feeling sorry for women, thus perpetuating the cycle of women doing wrong and not accepting accountability....

Because the narrative that she's pimping is that society encourages women not to accept personal accountability, thus women should be excused for not accepting personal accountability(because it's society's fault), thus men should feel sorry for them and not hold them accountable at all.... right....????...

Bruh, dont be a SIMP.....

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation let me tell you a story. My tween brother owns a house that he rents out. He rented that house out to a guy who moved to the area from New York. The tenant from New York starts to befriend the cute blond that lives next door. She in turn starts to date and bang the drug dealer that lives across the street. One day the wonderful drug dealer that she was banging and the cute blond neighbor get into an argument in front of my brothers house and he starts to get physical with her. The tenant decides to put on his captain save a hoe outfit and go outside to protect the fair maiden from her own stupid decisions. He gets the drug dealing boyfriend to leave. The drug dealing boyfriend comes back with four of his drug dealing friends and they proceed to beat the living crap out of the tenant and explain to him that if he messes with him again or talks to the police they are going to come back and shoot him. The tenant ends up moving back to New York because of the months of abuse that followed this first encounter, the cute blond neighbor continued to bang the drug dealer from across the street until his house was raided and they found enough guns and drugs in the house to put him away for the next 20 years. The moral of the story is women make their own crappy decisions and should have to live with them, you and I and every other men have enough of our own problems and we shouldn't add their problems to ours. Women choose the men that they want , therefore they get the men that they deserve, don't bail them out of their problems. When I fuuck up no one is their to bail me out except for me. Do I feel empathy for women? Yes I do but at the end of the day we all make our own decisions and we have to live and die with them whether we like it or not.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is truly amazing how women have mastered the art of manipulating men. I sometimes wonder if this is evolutionary or if it's a learned behavior that females pick up amongst their circle of friends.

Women can essentially cheat on a man and say "I cheated on you because I love you and just wanted your attention....you should feel sorry for me cause I'm not in control of my actions....."

.....the sad part is that there are SIMPs out there that would fall for these lame excuses...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This scene from American Sniper perfectly illustrates my point. This women cheats on the dude in his own house but puts the blame on him.....

Because society told her she should shrug off personal responsibility, therefore it's not really her fault right? We should feel sorry for her right...???...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Xenom0rph they evolved this way because it was necessary for their survival. Think about it, they had to deal with men who as has always been were these larger stronger and I would even say in a lot of ways more advanced beings, in order to deal with these beings they had to figure out some hacks in order to have any power and be able to survive. On top of that they spent most of their time with other women who were also good at manipulation so they were always gaming each other constantly sharpening each others skills.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, she's feeding women talking points to regurgitate to men to manipulate them into feeling sorry for women, thus perpetuating the cycle of women doing wrong and not accepting accountability....

Because the narrative that she's pimping is that society encourages women not to accept personal accountability, thus women should be excused for not accepting personal accountability(because it's society's fault), thus men should feel sorry for them and not hold them accountable at all.... right....????...
You can hold someone accountable while still feeling sorry for them.

The author of that site is both evidently and outspokenly an anti-feminist, I don't know whether your bias just due to her being a woman is strong enough to deflect that fact or whether you just didn't read the articles.

It is truly amazing how women have mastered the art of manipulating men. I sometimes wonder if this is evolutionary or if it's a learned behavior that females pick up amongst their circle of friends.

Women can essentially cheat on a man and say "I cheated on you because I love you and just wanted your attention....you should feel sorry for me cause I'm not in control of my actions....."

.....the sad part is that there are SIMPs out there that would fall for these lame excuses...
Your own bias is making you jump to conclusions. She has other articles where she even more explicitly puts the accountability onto women who are trying to extricate themselves from it, in for example #MeToo cases. That's what was so incredible to me about her, she was talking as if she was a SoSuave member but she's a woman. I felt like I was reading this board.

She blames feminism (who she says consists of mentally unbalanced leaders who hate femininity) for encouraging women to think of themselves as unaccountable when it doesn't suit them, and argues to instead hold them accountable. If you think that makes people who agree with her "simps" because she argues feminism is a bad influence, I guess you must think of yourself as one too, as I'm pretty sure you are not very fond of feminism from what I can remember.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am reading a woman's blog posts on her site. She describes how women are highly impressionable from culture and peer pressure, don't want to take accountability and are encouraged not to, and usually either have epiphanies regretting the choices they've made and the damage caused or can't realize why they are so unhappy.

https://www.suzannevenker.com/alpha-women/my-experience-dating-as-a-millennial-in-new-york-city/
https://www.suzannevenker.com/metoo...-1-experience-of-women-who-engage-in-hookups/

(I was also thinking of these posts in combination with this video where women contradict themselves the same way, but it takes 10 minutes to watch so only if you're interested, but I would recommend it as well)

The thing is, on this forum you will see guys saying the same things that she does: women can't take accountability for their own choices and are impressionable herd creatures. It's almost like they are out of control of their own lives. I've always taken those statements with some distance, because I don't want to dehumanize too many women and prefer to think exaggerations are made to make a point about some bad cases. But seeing this female author saying the same things you guys are saying, and the statistics I know of and she also cites, I can almost not help but feel sorry for women today if this is really the case for them. Through ideological pressure especially and a lack of good role models too, they seem to be lead down a dead end of emptiness and regret. What are we doing?

How big do you think this problem is? Do you think you could feel sorry for them, or do you think they deserve it and it's their own fault?
Yes, I do feel sorry for ladies in general. They've been fed a bunch of bullsh!t and when they find out later the truth, it's usually too late to right the ship. Modern ladies, 20's-40's, nowadays are listening to ladies who are celebrities, politians or very well off financially. They can afford certain luxury that the average lady cannot. However, they usually do not realize this until time has passed. Some do realize this in their mid 30's. If they've not slept with have of NYC by then, they may be able to turn it around. However, the majority who follow these false prophets are doomed for failure.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I do feel sorry for ladies in general. They've been fed a bunch of bullsh!t and when they find out later the truth, it's usually too late to right the ship. Modern ladies, 20's-40's, nowadays are listening to ladies who are celebrities, politians or very well off financially. They can afford certain luxury that the average lady cannot. However, they usually do not realize this until time has passed. Some do realize this in their mid 30's. If they've not slept with have of NYC by then, they may be able to turn it around. However, the majority who follow these false prophets are doomed for failure.
Suzanne's message about feminist leaders is more sinister than just that... she goes back to the roots in the 1960s and on, citing how the feminist leaders were mentally unbalanced personally, hated femininity, wanted power to project their own hate and unbalance onto the world, and that they've largely succeeded. The depressing thing is you can go and see that it's true, and not some conspiracy, when you analyze personalities and history as I did a bit years ago.

Here it is: https://www.suzannevenker.com/femin...y-which-we-western-women-built-is-in-tatters/

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Suzanne's message about feminist leaders is more sinister than just that... she goes back to the roots in the 1960s and on, citing how the feminist leaders were mentally unbalanced personally, hated femininity, wanted power to project their own hate and unbalance onto the world, and that they've largely succeeded.

Here it is: https://www.suzannevenker.com/femin...y-which-we-western-women-built-is-in-tatters/
I've stated this many times before. The likes of Jane Fonda, Gloria Steinem, etc. It should had been stamped out then. However, it was not and this is where we are. It was tried, feminism, in the USSR and China back then, both gov'ts shut it down pretty quick. Sad we did not see the forrest through the trees.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolutionary and brutally reinforced in their herd. Even the good girls have it. They are just so bad at it that it's kinda cute.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female coworker and very good friend who kinda embodies this. She understands that women are mostly neurotic as hell, and she feels bad for men who are controlled by women. She dislikes women who manipulate men.

That said, she knows how to looksmax herself to get whatever she wants with her looks and charm (she can), and she also knows that she's a neurotic mess and that she has emotions she can't control. She even feels bad for any parents that have girls.

Women are inherently unstable because of their hormone cycles, it's rare to find one who has even the presence of mind to write articles like that.

Do I feel sorry for them? Not really... both sexes have their place and it's not like you can do anything about what you're born with.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but the most neurotic women will tell you the realest **** a woman will ever say.

U

user43770

Get mad. Really fvcking mad. And then let it go.

You're a smart man. Avoid the pill, blue or red. Let your life be free of unnecessary drama.

Cut loose from the negativity, good sir. This site is a hot spot for negativity.

You already have all of the knowledge

U

user43770

To expand on my last post...

I walk around mad all the time, but my negativity is never directed towards anyone....

If you met me in person, you would think I was a perfect gentlemen!

My pessimistic demeanor resides inside of me, mainly due to my intelligence, and my ability to see the underpinnings of every little thing....

But I also have a masculine rage built up inside of me. It is present at all times. I think every man should have this feeling at the ready. Like you can spark off at whatever moment you please! Within reason, of course :)

Good men keep the bad men away from the door.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get mad. Really fvcking mad. And then let it go.

You're a smart man. Avoid the pill, blue or red. Let your life be free of unnecessary drama.

Cut loose from the negativity, good sir. This site is a hot spot for negativity.

You already have all of the knowledge
This sounds like a veiled suggestion for me to take a break from here for my own good. You even packaged an ego massager in there to begin the delivery.

To expand on my last post...

I walk around mad all the time, but my negativity is never directed towards anyone....

If you met me in person, you would think I was a perfect gentlemen!

My pessimistic demeanor resides inside of me, mainly due to my intelligence, and my ability to see the underpinnings of every little thing....

But I also have a masculine rage built up inside of me. It is present at all times. I think every man should have this feeling at the ready. Like you can spark off at whatever moment you please! Within reason, of course :)

Good men keep the bad men away from the door.
Isn't this a contradiction of what you just wrote? or are you giving advice you knew you should take yourself, and wish you could?