Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling sorry about ex

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just broke up with my 1 year gf, I have been with her mostly because of her looks. I got really tired by her brains and reactions to everything.

Little background, she is 20 years old while I am 25. It's the last time I make the same mistake going in a LTR with a woman at that age! I study in England while she lives in Greece so we were together 6 months out of 1 year of the LTR.

She just didn't know how to be with me. She would get angry over nothing, **** test me all the time, and many more things that would drive me insane, but she always seemed like she loved me. She was all over me like I was her addiction!

We broke up just now and she became bitter, simply because she doesn't know how to act. She then messaged me saying that it was my fault and if I was real about breaking up I should text her back saying that. I texted her back saying that I couldn't stand this anymore! I wasn't happy so I had to move on and by being bitter, she achieves nothing! Only loathing.

I know she will cry, beg and many more, she has already called me 20 times to which I am not picking up! I know I have to end this, I am not having fun so it's pointless to continue!

Now she sent me a message saying she is coming over to talk face to face and say that I want to break up with her. I can not say no cause she will eventually see me so I just have to deal with it now!

The thing is that I feel bad for her! I know my happiness is obviously more important and in time she will be fine, but I really feel bad! What I need is some pushing that I am doing the right thing!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel bad cause you're a good guy. You're not going to be able to suddenly become heartless just so that you can make it through this breakup with minimal discomfort.

It's part of the process. You'll be fine. She'll be fine. Life goes on for the both of you. And you can take solace in the fact that you do feel bad. If you were the type of guy that felt nothing at all, you'd have much bigger problems.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
I love Greek girls. So passionate.

WHen i was at Uni I had a Greek FB. She had a bfriend back in Greece who she would go back to during the holidays and we would screw when she was over here. It was quite a nice little arrangement. Everybody was happy. Of course the bfriend didn't know about this arrangement. We thought it best he didn't know. For his own good, you see. :)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Don't feel guilty. You have no idea what she did behind your back. She had other options available to her before you broke up. She will be just fine, honestly she is just looking for ego validation.

Nothing is your fault, it doesn't sound like you treated her poorly at all (trust me I treated my ex like sh!t)

Her emotions, her happiness are not your responsibility.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was bound to happen.

Any relationship with that much distance for a period of time will be difficult to maintain if at all.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
I love Greek girls. So passionate.

WHen i was at Uni I had a Greek FB. She had a bfriend back in Greece who she would go back to during the holidays and we would screw when she was over here. It was quite a nice little arrangement. Everybody was happy. Of course the bfriend didn't know about this arrangement. We thought it best he didn't know. For his own good, you see. :)
Hypocrite. And you're preaching to me about screwing another man's gal

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, man, I can't feel bad for a Greek girl. In NYC, they're the biggest twӓts. Send her a hunk of feta cheese and a bottle of olive oil to feel better.

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Hypocrite. And you're preaching to me about screwing another man's gal
I'm with you mikey. This isn't something to feel proud about.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Sorry, man, I can't feel bad for a Greek girl. In NYC, they're the biggest twӓts. Send her a hunk of feta cheese and a bottle of olive oil to feel better.
AhAhaha! We are in Greece so she has them whenever she wants them! I can't win with these!

DarkDetective50 said:
If you take her back, she'll know she can easily manipulate you in the future.
Oh I know you are so right... But I failed... I went to see her and she started crying like hell broke loose! Kept crying for an hour and begging me to give her one more chance! The thing is that I failed telling her that I lost attraction and I just found excuses about our latest fights so she just asked for another chance (it was the first time we break up).

I know she might think she can manipulate me but I keep my **** straight with her and I manipulate her since day 1, except yesterday when it was probably one of the most important times I had to be strong... I failed...

I just couldn't stand her crying in front of me like that... SH*T!

Mauser96 said:
"She then messaged me saying that it was my fault and if I was real about breaking up I should text her back saying that."

I would see this statement as a HUGE red flag. HUGE.

A sign of things to come.

If you feel bad, just send her an email saying it was no one's fault, you just lost your feelings. Then go ghost.
I know her red flags bro... I know you are right as well! As I stated, I was only with her cause of her looks and the devotion she showed me...

I FAILED!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about her, man, go study in England and do your thing. She's a good looking girl, as you said, and she'll find a new man before your plane lands in London! By the time you finish your school she'll be married, 3 kids, and 50 kilos overweight.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today she works and tomorrow I arranged something with my friends to which I didn't invite her again! She got pissed, again!

She called me on her own and told me that she understands, I can't give her what she wants from a LTR and it is indeed better for us to break up! She was crying again.

I am not feeling as bad as I did yesterday, cause I got these feelings that it was impossible to break up but here I am today! Single!

I still feel bad for her, listening to her crying again was not nice at all. Again, I am better off without her! I need time for myself. I need to stay away from women for a while.