“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Feeling of dissapointment

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
Big Ole apple
Here goes,
I am without a girlfriend and I heard that having a girl won't make you happy, but I'm a senior and I just feel that I NEED to have one. This is really bothering me because winter break is coming up, and I won't even HAVE the opportunity to meet chicks, I feel as though I'm wasting my time. This is my last year of high school I know you guys think why not just get a girlfriend Well, for one I don't drive and how can one get a girl that they can't really go out with? HELP ME FELLOW DJs.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
I heard that having a girl won't make you happy, but I'm a senior and I just feel that I NEED to have one.
She won't. You make yourself happy, you DON'T need one.
Ask yourself this: Imagine you were a girl. Would you want to be a part of your life? If you don't like your life (which you obviously don't) why do you think some girl would want to join that life?

Concentrate on improving yourself and the girl will eventually come.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Why can't you still meet chicks? You don't stay inside all winter break do you? Go to a coffee shop, a bookstore, a popular teen hangout place. I didn't have a gf in my last year of highschool and I had sooo much fun, because I didn't need to worry about anyone or anything.

Live it up man!
 

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
Big Ole apple
I didn't say I didn't like my life, i just feel bad that I've been able to do well in other aspects except for girls.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
The only thing girls give you is sex, sometimes, and the body bond. You won't be happier. If you're with the wrong girl, you'll be more miserable. Emotional creatures always give headache.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
LOL.... so if someone wants a GF they must automatically hate their life and be miserable. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. I am a pretty happy person in general but I am in the situation and also feel like I want a GF. It isn't necessarilly because I think it will make me happy, but more like something I would like to have experienced my senior year of highschool and look back on and smile. Of course its POSSIBLE to be stuck with someone who isn't right for you and makes you miserable, but I'm sure DJ, like me, aren't talking about being in that kind of relationship. The answer I have told myself constantly is that college is around the corner and while you don't have a gf, make the best of your senior year and make it memorable either way. You never know where or how you may meet someone and if you just go with the flow, everything will eventually fall into place.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
I never implied that wanting a GF makes your life ****...

Don't pretend I said something I didn't.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
I didn't say I didn't like my life, i just feel bad that I've been able to do well in other aspects except for girls.
OK, sorry if I interpreted that the wrong way. I just finished my senior year, and I didn't have a gf. At the start of the year, I felt like I should've had one too. But more than half my grade wasn't in a gf/bf relationship.

Really, you don't need one. I felt like you at the start of this year, but now, I reliase, it didn't matter if I had a gf. It is not some kind of requirement that you have to of had a gf in high school. Don't worry about it.

You got a whole year ahead of you, things will change.
 

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
dude, i felt the same way when i was in my senior year... which was a couple years back... i didn't have a REAL gf, just a few girls i would fool around with, and i thot i would be miserable without one... the day of my grad, i hooked up with a chick ive known for a while.. we just broke out on grad night and made out like animals... i thot i was the happiest dude in the world... we'd see each other once to twice a week.. first 3 weeks was awesome... altho we didn't get to home base, we had amazing makeout sessions and ****.. but besides that, sh!t got sloppy... we started arguing about lil sh!t... my point is, u'll eventually find some1 when u keep trying, but its not eternal bliss when u get into a relationship... love urself first, and everything will come into play...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
Big Ole apple
Thanks for all your advice guys.

"The only thing girls give you is sex, sometimes, and the body bond."
Isn't that enough?
 

Rogerman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Who the **** said being in a relationship with girls feels good anyway? I personally have more worries than before. I feel free every brake out.
 

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
39
well lately i flt like i had to have a gf and ten i relized how pointless that was. well i would like a gf but i ont do it just sitting here at the computer. i think i will take the advice above and try to go out other places that might have girls my age, and try to meet someone that way
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
The only thing girls give you is sex, sometimes, and the body bond. You won't be happier. If you're with the wrong girl, you'll be more miserable. Emotional creatures always give headache.
mmm body bond. sounds hott just thinking about it.:p
 

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
Dude, I feel you man...I used to be exactly like this. I used to think having a gf would "complete" my life. Now the advice, you dont need a gf to be happy is spot on, but it doesn't address the problem man! So, this is what I did, when I went through this phase. First, you are confused. This doesn't come from not having GIRLS. It comes from the INSECURITY of NOT HAVING GIRLS as a PART OF YOUR LIFE handled. So just sit back, relax, don't think about it, and just go meet some girls. Simple. Sooner or later, if an LTR's what you're looking for, it's bound to happen. Just go out there and meet new people, particularly girls.
All the best.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Rogerman
Who the **** said being in a relationship with girls feels good anyway? I personally have more worries than before. I feel free every brake out.
Maybe that's just because don't pick the right girls?

Originally posted by Ladiesssman
The only thing girls give you is sex, sometimes, and the body bond. You won't be happier. If you're with the wrong girl, you'll be more miserable. Emotional creatures always give headache.
Oh, PUH-LEEZE.
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
mmm...


decide what you really want
What sort of girl do you want to be with?

Think about your current situation before deciding what sort of girl and relationship you want..

clear away your mental blocks What's stopped you getting a girl in the past? Were you too nervous to make the first move? Or perhaps you were still so in love with your ex that you simply weren't open to other offers.

Choose a trusted friend and ask her (or him) to give you clear feedback. Make sure they give you some achievable things to change - get a new hairstyle, smile more etc. With more in-depth problems, you need to examine how you behave and be honest about where you're going wrong.

The most import thing "meet, meet, meet, and meet!"
The equation's quite simple - the more girl you meet, the better chance you have of finding the right one. So especially if you're past dating-age of 16-22, where almost every girl you meet is single, you absolutely have to get out there. :eek:

Just from now until Christmas, accept every invitation. Ask everyone you know to introduce you to their friends. Go to partys. Quite simply, break the mould of your existing social life and meet as many new people as possible.:D
 
Last edited:
Top