Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling gulity or shameful

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now ive really started to approch more and getting rid of anxity. However their was this one girl recently that showed alot of interest in me and was flirting alot with her and being sexual, she was teaseing me about how it was "unfair" and stuff cuz she had a boyfriend. now shes really touchy with me and giving all the signs shes into me keeps asking if i have a gf, and why dont i have a gf.

Now she recently texted me her number and told me this in a text

she says "here my number now behave yourself ;) "( i never take texts seriously so im just C+f with em)

me: oh sure im the one misbehavin here :p

her: your sopose to be the responsible one and not hit on a girl with a bf ;) :p lol what am i spopse to do :p

me: i can think of a few things ;)

(then this is where it seemed to change tones)

her:now im asking you nicey can your please stop trying with me

me: im not trying im just like that, soory if you got confused

her: ok well can you be less flirty and suggestive i would appricate that

me:k

now this made me feel guilty about being sexual around her im usually too much of the asexual friend guy. now i feel embarassed around her, did i cross some sort of line? ive been just going for it and being more natrual myself latley and this is the kinda thing that get me scared off being sexual and back to my old AFC ways. is this shame just somthing left over from my old AFC self thats hard to get rid of? i wasent creepy at all i dont think when im flirting with her... it scares me off being more sexual with other girls.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is interested.

That's what we call a sh!t test/anti-slvt defense.

I would just continue being flirty. Make sure to undertone everything though. Don't ever flat out say anything about being sexual with her. Let her use her imagination a bit. If she's the one initiating contact with you and she doesn't like you flirting, then she can just stop talking to you. Until then, play her games right back to her. Don't show any remorse or feel bad. Keep the playful tone, but don't over due it to much. Test the waters a bit, call her baby or babe, and see how she reacts. Just remember to be funny or witty about it. Remember, this girl GAVE you her number. She is interested, and she's already in the wrong with her boyfriend by doing so. She has every intention of flirting with you, and possibly even "tree branching" a bit, she just wants you to play the same games right back to her.

-Scars

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
now this made me feel guilty about being sexual around her im usually too much of the asexual friend guy. now i feel embarassed around her, did i cross some sort of line? ive been just going for it and being more natrual myself latley and this is the kinda thing that get me scared off being sexual and back to my old AFC ways. is this shame just somthing left over from my old AFC self thats hard to get rid of? i wasent creepy at all i dont think when im flirting with her... it scares me off being more sexual with other girls.
For Satans sake, dont feel guilty. You did nothing wrong. Just continue as you were with her and if she really does get offended **** her. She does not control your life, dont act like she does. You can act however you want to and if she doesnt like it she can kick rocks.