“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Feeling great about life. Tell me your comeback story!

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
I am coming back from being in a slump and downturn and it feels so ****ing good. Tell me how youve came back to your confident successful self. Could be after a viscious breakup where your girl cheated on you, losing a job, financial struggles, fake friends and betrayal. Anything. Let it out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Covid / isolation during them fvcking lockdowns and a mutual breakup pretty much decimated my confidence in 2021

Somehow I was still getting laid although I was smashing anything from HB5's - HB 8's the variance was wild

I moved city in 2022 again somehow managed to bag a 23 y/o HB 8 student who lived down the road

She was riding me for 6 months ( was some real fun)

That was like a rollercoaster that came to an abrupt Halt early this year

I went on a 6 month dry spell this year and then bagged a cute HB 7 fvck buddy early June that fizzled out by august

Banged a couple of 6's since but nothing to shout from the rooftops about

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General confidence has increased this year ive seen decent success in my businesses ,

feel like I've been getting most of these girls on a handicap still not consistently getting women in the bracket I want them to be in nor do I feel as though I am 100% at the "next level "

but definitely feel like i've got a bit of my mojo back
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,407
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Tell me how youve came back to your confident successful self.
 

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Covid / isolation during them fvcking lockdowns and a mutual breakup pretty much decimated my confidence in 2021

Somehow I was still getting laid although I was smashing anything from HB5's - HB 8's the variance was wild

I moved city in 2022 again somehow managed to bag a 23 y/o HB 8 student who lived down the road

She was riding me for 6 months ( was some real fun)

That was like a rollercoaster that came to an abrupt Halt early this year

I went on a 6 month dry spell this year and then bagged a cute HB 7 fvck buddy early June that fizzled out by august

Banged a couple of 6's since but nothing to shout from the rooftops about

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General confidence has increased this year ive seen decent success in my businesses ,

feel like I've been getting most of these girls on a handicap still not consistently getting women in the bracket I want them to be in nor do I feel as though I am 100% at the "next level "

but definitely feel like i've got a bit of my mojo back
ive definetly felt that way before. Funny enough i got laid the most when i was at my lowest and i tend to see when im at my highest self i get laid the least but its with girls i CHOOSE and WANT like the super hot ones vs the ones i can just get lol
 
Top