Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling down about your love life? Read this!

M

miko

ChrisFi, Juanwannabe answered your question and he was being honest and blunt and he wasnt insluting you he actually sloved your problem to a point the rest is up to you, listen if you want "lovey dovey" ask a lovey dovey person, either play the game or watch from the side lines it's your choice,finish end of story, Good stuff Juanwannabe tell it how it is nice,blunt and to the point... no ofense to anyone im just being blunt, ta

Don Giovani

Reaction score
I love being single and plan to remain so for the rest of my wonderful existance. Women are their to enhance my life not to trap and wreck it. If you are not single then you have a problem. You have lost your freedom and the chance to enjoy womens company, PLURAL!
Get single and get happy!

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man watch it!

I'm a jerk. I never knew I was all those things you said. Hey wait a second.. I'm a jerk, I don't CARE what he thinks of me.

Whatever pal. Keep mackin!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Just looking around in the Bible and stumbled to this. You wrote this on my B-day last year man!! If I only new about this fvckin then!!!!!

------------------
Ooooooh........s h i t.

"There's a dream that lives, deep in evry hart.
Heroes call their name, legends leave their mark.
And it's worth the sweat, and it's worth the pain, cause the chance may never come again.
Give it all U got. Take ur best shot. The fire burns deep inside, stand before the giants.
Cause the game belongs to the swift and the strong. Though the flame burns bright, in an instant it's gone, cause it's the spirit of the game, and goes on and on.
Cause the chance may never come again."

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-bump-

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I liked the post. Im sure glad that was put in the DJ bible to read up on.

------------------
Stop pursuing, and make them be on the chase.-MOA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats very true Pook. I see this exact same all the time. You have your chumps who never get laid. Or they get a girl who has decided to "settle down" with him(usually this girl is very unattractive and has poor social skills). The sad part is you can tell she doesn't really love him. Then you have your jerks as you said, who can get the woman, but can't keep her.

And they you have one of us guys(a rare breed) A guy who can emit the control and strength/confidence of a jerk. But at the same time we can also have a fun and intellegent side to us as well.

Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, it's even evident that although we have many "good guys" posting in this very forum. We still have a few jerks among us(not to mention names of course)

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh but we have so much in common, I love me too :D !

Hey, thinking about it, couldn't that be why confident ppl go out with confident ppl and the same happens with unconfident ppl??
Kinda like they have that thing in common and that connects them??
Just rambling a bit... ;) .

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are enlightened and know something 99% of the other guys do not: how to handle women. For if you don't, women will handle you.
The articles you read for free on this website is worth a million dollars. The articles dont just help you with women but with life in general. Being a man - refuse to go down when the going gets tough.

Rather than feel pity for these men, help them out. I read a lot of these posts laughing at AFCs but is that what a true DJ does? In the end if I helped changed someone elses life (e.g. directing them to this website), I know I did something good.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
The articles you read for free on this website is worth a million dollars. The articles dont just help you with women but with life in general. Being a man - refuse to go down when the going gets tough.

Rather than feel pity for these men, help them out. I read a lot of these posts laughing at AFCs but is that what a true DJ does? In the end if I helped changed someone elses life (e.g. directing them to this website), I know I did something good.

The only reason Pook is here is _________ (fill in blank Pook, please). He has helped many many (has helped me a lot ) and has contributed in making this a ... spicy, juicy,... board.

In this particular post he helped DJs with afc tendencies.

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook. You just helped me get over some One-Itis with this post. Thanks bro.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!

I found this one while digging; it certainly is worth reading.

T

Trish

Is this True???

Are girls allowed here???

Are you telling me that ALL men want a relationship??? (due to brainwashing, or whatnot...)

I've been with the nice guy. I know he wants a relationship. Underneath it all, i think he is a jerk and too afraid to show it.

I've been with a jerk. Who foolishly pretended to love me, to move me to another state, only to break up 4 months later. His intention behind that, I will never know.

I know all men want sex, everyone wants that... but are you telling me, that even jerks want MORE than that?

This information is very shocking. Because as I'm reading this post, and skimming through the mass seduction manual, I notice that its not shauvanistic and macho, if you told me it was written by a female, I would probably believe you. The impression that I get, is that men and women want the same thing.

Is this TRUE?

I know that - in GENERAL - girls get dumped on throughout most of their teenage years. While guys are trying to mature and figure out what to do with their horomones, girls get hurt, and typically the hurt that sticks, because its their first impression of dating. [guys wanna have sex, girls wont do it, and they move on to find someone who will?????? yes? no? what were you thinking when you were a teenage boy????]

I know that - in GENERAL - around the early to mid twentys, many guys get dumped by their first true love... the "one that got away". I did this to my childs father. We got together young, and I fell out of love, if it was really love to begin with, for me. I was told - I outgrew him. Sounded about right to me.... I've tried to figure out why this happens so frequently. I thought it might be true that men take their women for granted. Girls get tired and bored, and need to change.... while the guy had NO IDEA that anything was wrong at all, because the girl didnt have the balls to say it, or they guy wasnt listening well enough. (just a theory)

I think you've cleared up something for me though.....
Women DO settle. Maybe men do too. But Im sure that I have, even though I said that I never would. After the awkward early teenage years of getting dumped on, and not knowing why (obviously thinking it was my fault), and the later teenage years, rebelling, trying to convince myself that I didnt care what anyone thought of me... I got lonely. And I took what I could get. BUT I did wind up with a great young relationship, that I TRIED not to outgrow (and a beautiful child). It happens. And it's all based on lies.

"I dont love you" Is almost impossible to admit, when you originally thought you did, hoping to GOD that you'd get it back somehow, because this poor guys heart is totally on the line. It hurts almost as much for the girl, as the guy (almost).

Girls lie. You know that. You're almost better off with a cold heartless *****. At least she will tell you the truth. But... when a girl is sensitive, and knows what hurt feels like - with all good intentions, she will try not to hurt your feelings. And if she falls out of love with you, you wont know it - because she is lying.

I think, In my humble opinion - that if you can get a girl to feel so comfortable to be able to tell you every single truth, whether bad or good, and you can do the same with her, this mess might end..... though, I dont exactly know how to go about it. The professionals call it "communication", but its easier said than done.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl
JuanWannabe, you can insult me if you want, but I was just asking a question that hasn't been answered.
I see what he meant by you're always thinking negatively. He answered your question and commented on your general feelings towards things. You look at the ounce of bad in the post of 4kg of good.
Instead of looking at this and blowing it off, think about it. Think about who you are and where this mindset has taken you. Think about how often you are happy. You will notice a trend. You are not happy. You are insecure. You are here to hear other people's voices but still take offense to the smallest things. You are not ready for this forum. Stick to the bible. In fact, you are not ready to go out into the real world into society like that.

Lik

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
Most nice guys spend their 20's in misery until women in their 30's are ready to settle down. It is so sad to see these AFCs in such manner.

Oh my God that's me. I'm only 21 but for the longest time I've been telling myself "damn I can't wait till girls will want to finally settle down". Scary.