KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
ive been studying all the stuff on this site for a long time, ive become very confident and have no problem starting up conversations with random people, no longer put girls up on a pedestal etc. but this all comes crashing down when I see myself in the mirror, in a picture or video. I can't help it, no matter how much time I put into myself, im a pretty ugly guy. I've tried so many looks with clothing/hair... i used to wear really skater-ish clothing but felt i looked too immature (im 19) now im wearing really nice Ralph Lauren/Express type clothing but that stuff looks good on hot guys, I feel it just looks off on me. Think of it this way, if you put Bin Laden in an Abercrombie outfit, would he really look any hotter?
ive tried many different styles and I just don't look good in any, sometimes I just want to go back to wearing wal-mart clothes.
I don't have a pic but I look somewhat like George Lopez w/less wrinkles. Scrawny body with a very fat face (trying to bulk up but i have really bad acne which are triggered by various foods, and before anyone says it.. ive been on the highest dosage of accutane three times and it did nothing)really poofy black hair, thick black eyebrows, thick black stubble (shave twice a day but it grows like a weed). So i don't really have much to work with and it really gets me down sometimes, I mean as long as I don't have to see myself i'm fine but otherwise my confidence drops like mad.
ive tried many different styles and I just don't look good in any, sometimes I just want to go back to wearing wal-mart clothes.
I don't have a pic but I look somewhat like George Lopez w/less wrinkles. Scrawny body with a very fat face (trying to bulk up but i have really bad acne which are triggered by various foods, and before anyone says it.. ive been on the highest dosage of accutane three times and it did nothing)really poofy black hair, thick black eyebrows, thick black stubble (shave twice a day but it grows like a weed). So i don't really have much to work with and it really gets me down sometimes, I mean as long as I don't have to see myself i'm fine but otherwise my confidence drops like mad.