Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel weird that I'm attracted to a HB6

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, as title says I'm oddly attracted to a woman who has a face that's really kind of "ugly" as some would describe.

Her body on the other hand is pretty damn sexy. She's curvy but not fat.

She's somewhat submissive and likes being man handled which I think adds to the attraction.

My problem is, I'm a little anxious to be seen in public with her in case I run into friends or ex gfs lol. Am I being beyond shallow?

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you are being shallow, but you obviously have some kind of fetish/itch to scratch.
Now go bang that b1tch and get your kinky kicks you filthy little man *****!
And report back with how you feel after the event.
How curvy??? Size???

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel you are being shallow then you know you just want to bang her. I knew this chic who had a body that was killer, but a face that was not. And to boot she was super hoodrat. . She had guys lined up because of her body alone. I couldn't bring myself to go there personally, but if it was on a drunk night and no one was around I'd definitely hit it on the low. She really liked me and wanted us to date. I had to pass because I knew I could never treat her fairly and plus, I'm retired from the game.

*edit* I just got asked to hang out tomorrow night by a 4. Not judging. I'm a 5 on a good day. As soon as I started saying I'm retired from the game, I start meeting women. Ha. Ironic.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I felt this way about my ex. She was 5'9'', 32 d's, thin slender. But a butter face. Just don't think about it, if it continues to bother you find another one.

orion

Reaction score
You are not shallow.

You are a ***** who values other peoples opinions more than his own.

If that seems to be a bit blunt, it was just a technical diagnosis of your state of mind.

I have been there.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter what other people think, man. If this chick gets your balls raging, there's no reason why you shouldn't sex her up. Sometimes it's not the HB#, but an overall aura and sexiness of a woman that just gets to you in an inexplicable way. It makes your burrito tingle.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still hotter than your average hb 5 most afc's get excited about. Why do you need to date her. Just **** the girl. Hb 6's are more sexy than not.