Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel sorry for the simps/betas/blue pilled dudes on LoveShack.org...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having some downtime at work and SS not getting a lot of action, I wanted to see what was going on a popular dating website called: loveshack.org

This is highly amusing but pitiful too to see how clueless some of these gents are and how much bs info are being given by women to further brainwash them.

I feel sorry for a lot of these guys and hope they wake up sooner than later.

At the same time, I can't invite them here(at least publically) or feminist would come here and want this site shut down/censored/cancelled...

Has anyone been on that site? It's pretty comical to say the least.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you feel sorry about them , what is exactly the issue on that website ? humiliated terms for men ?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having some downtime at work and SS not getting a lot of action, I wanted to see what was going on a popular dating website called: loveshack.org

This is highly amusing but pitiful too to see how clueless some of these gents are and how much bs info are being given by women to further brainwash them.

At the same time, I can't invite them here(at least publically) or feminist would come here and want this site shut down/censored/cancelled...

I was an active member of that site and enotalone back in the 00s decade, at peak between 2006-2009. There is more female attention on those sites, but like you are saying, you can get banned if you share your true opinions on matters.

Just checked the link. It's an updated site. I'll scroll through some of the posts/threads and see if there is anything interesting. Again, have to be careful with these fake-female attention boards because it could make you feel like you are connecting with women virtually because you are seeing more female posts, and seeing more vulnerabilities with how women are feeling because they are sharing information about themselves, however, I'm not sure if I want to put my mind through that again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around 11-12 years ago some of us at SS tried to do an en masse infiltration of LoveShack to save a few souls. Didn't go down well, most ended up being banned, lol.

I had an account there in the mid-00s, tried giving solid advice but most of those chumps hear what they want to, and the others just shout you down. Really terrible place.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Around 11-12 years ago some of us at SS tried to do an en masse infiltration of LoveShack to save a few souls. Didn't go down well, most ended up being banned, lol.

I had an account there in the mid-00s, tried giving solid advice but most of those chumps hear what they want to, and the others just shout you down. Really terrible place.
lol
I tried reading through it back when someone here mentioned it a year ago. I didn't like it and thankfully, members here wrote that I'm better off getting dating/relationship advice from men here and the women here who think more like men, than those women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks for the history. :up:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you feel sorry about them , what is exactly the issue on that website ? humiliated terms for men ?
I feel sorry that males are getting bad advice or not the best advice because a lot of advice is given by females and/or Disney Dream, blue pilled, beta, simp, white knight males that are in the dark and will continue being in the dark if they seek advice from those forums.

Have you read any of the threads there yet?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading those forums from a red pill perspective, it just keeps proving red pill true over and over.

It's also hard to pretend looks don't matter on those forums. I'm always curious to see what these people look like or what kind of lifestyle they are living. The first prerequisite should be "can you even squat the empty bar?" No? Come back and ask your question when you can.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

When a dude gets divorce raped and his kids are kidnapped + used as a weapon, I have zero sympathy.

80% of divorce by women and morons are still playing house.

Leave feelers to women and small children.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd almost forgotten about that site. I went there today to see if my one and only posting (over a decade ago) was still there. I was banned shortly thereafter.

Looks like you have to be a member to search the forum. If anyone is a member and wants a good laugh (assuming that my post is still there) ... do a search for the phrases "lonely hen house" and "diet of sour grapes."

I have no idea why I was banned. Could it have been something that I said?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, well...
Over there, they have a forum called Political Proselytization & Warmongering .
Despite the title, they at least permit an actual open forum.
Over here, we have a mod or two frothing at the mouth to click the "forum closed" button.
Understand this sir, Forum Mods enforce the site owner’s preference for his owned platform. Nothing more. We have no personal vendetta.
Since you brought it up though, this
Thread is now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.