Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel lost in Pick Up

Alann

Reaction score
Hi guys, to start sorry for my bad english but i hope someone can clear up my doubts
How to study the pick up material ??
There are so many different theories, so many styles. I really feel lost.
The internal game it´s very clear to me: just to be a happy person, mentality of abundance, not need external things, self esteem. With meditation techniques, healthy alimentation, changing my way of thinking and cognitive psychology. Easy
But what about the external game, I do not understand anything. I read a lot of books, and I have seen several programs. But i feel so confused
RSD recommends that we should not use prepared material. Because Tyler says that when he used it during his early years he was not able to improvise or flow naturally. And something similar is happening to me. So.. how to apply everything we see in the videos/ books and all the things they say ??
It's just about looking at it and that's it ??
In which actually consists the external game ?? Just to know a series of steps ??
It is just Opener + vibe (know each other and add positive and negative spikes) + **** tests + escalation / leading
That's all PUA external game material, just know that there are those steps ??
The only way I've improved a little bit is by studying sentences and answers to what the girls tell me. But I feel like a robot. Allways repeating the same things
Because almost everything I say in an interaction with girls are things that I prepared before. But if i dont prepare nothing i dont see any improvement
How to really improve the external game ?? Is it just a consequence of your internal game ??
But in reality there are many people with a good internal game but they would not know how to pick up (as for example Eckhart Tolle)
Is the external game as simple as open, talking to the girl and proposing her what you want (leading) and pass the **** tests ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. how to apply everything we see in the videos/ books and all the things they say ??
You need to practice. You won't be perfect the first time or even after one hundred times of talking to a woman. In fact, the first few times, it might go really badly. The easiest way to start is to take the 'pick up' element out of the equation to start with. Just start brief conversations with people that you meet through out your day - men and women. Get used to talking to and having fun with strangers. That's pretty much all it's about.

Reflect about what goes well and what doesn't with your encounters.

When you get comfortable, start lightly flirting with and teasing the women you meet and invite them out with you.

Finally, when you are getting to know women, for example out on a date, you need to make sure you communicate your sexuality (in a smooth way, not in a creepy way). There's no point being just friendly, otherwise you'll end up as just a friend. Watch a few old James bond films, particularly Sean Connery, to see how this works.

Last edited: